As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Lego] Overwatch sets incoming!

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    That car is super impressive. I'm going to wait until tomorrow night before taking pictures of my silly one.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Are the new Star Wars lego tie ins with Rogue One?
    I have been avoiding all hype and all news about the Star Wars for various reasons

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Are the new Star Wars lego tie ins with Rogue One?
    I have been avoiding all hype and all news about the Star Wars for various reasons

There was a leak with Rogue One sets but the sets coming out now are based on the existing movies, Rebels, and the Lego Freemaker Adventures cartoon.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    There are set numbers for 8 different kits which are supposedly Rogue One sets.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Finally finding some Disney figs. Kids have opened Cheshire, Mickey, Ariel and Hook so far.

Have 5 more packs, pretty sure I've got Stitch, Alien, Maleficent, a Duck, Syndrome, and another Hook.

Bummer, I thought those 2 Hooks were Ursula and Buzz. Looks like I confused the hat/hair piece for the other big pieces.

• Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular

Is one of them for the U-Wing? Because I kind of want that.

post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Cokomon wrote: »

Is one of them for the U-Wing? Because I kind of want that.

Yes! I can't find the leaked set picture but one of the sets is a U-Wing.

75155 U-Wing Starfighter
    Minifigs : Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, Bestan, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Troop

Manny Bothans died to tell us this.

oh h*ck
  • Options
    (Grumble)...this is the first Death Star. No Bothans were harmed in the stealing of the plans.

Dimensions news... new stuff being announced on Thursday.

Looks to be at least
    Harry Potter and GREMLINS!

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I'm hoping that a non-physical version of that game eventually comes out. I'd like to play it, but I don't have anywhere near enough money or shelf space.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    So I've been working on making the character I played in Dex Dynamo's Party of One Podcast. Vic Frankenstein and his car Else. I based it off the Speed Champions Camaro and then rebuilt the front and sides. There are a lot more pictures and details at F'ing Monkey.

Vic%2Band%2BElsa.jpg
    Elsa%2B3.jpg

Ken O on
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    So the new Dimensions themes leaked

Edit: Linked to the Brothers Brick post which has an additional one. Apparently these are from Amazon Mexico so probably not fake.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    BMO is adorable. 7 year old me may force me to buy that A-Team set. Honestly I'd love a full sized fan with the whole team. While I don't care about the new Ghostbusters that Chinese restaurant backdrop looks like a nice way to display figures.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Interesting. The Ghost Busters one seems to be more in both brick and game content than anything so far.

I wonder if we'll get new Adventure Worlds for these? Unlocking one of those is more in game value than a single normal level.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    yeah the Ghostbusters one appears to have an entire new set to replace the build on the portal base.

• Options
    Just noticed BMO has literal sausage arms. Totally math.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    GaryOGaryO Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGT9PrwRHdY

yeah this is a pretty trailer Lego made revealing new Dimension characters.

• Options
    You know I had seen the rumors of ET, Gremlins, and the Goonies. They really seem like odd properties to use, like Lego made a strange deal with Amblin Entertainment.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    On the other hand, I'm all about getting ET, Gremlins, and Goonies sets. And the Harry Potter ones.

Everything else I'm "meh" on.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    They truly are determined to sell us our childhoods with this.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Lego MelissaMcarthy.

Ugh.

Psyched abut Jake and FInn though.

Gotta get BA.

Harry and Mission impossible seem Meh. I assume Harry will be a Witch clone.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Oh man, Teen Titans! My daughter is on a big Teen Titans kick at the moment. Definite sale.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Teen Titans?

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Sonic!

Sonic better be a damn level pack with an item box and tails plane.

And a few Lego levels.

It would be the best sonic game in years!

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    A-Team is probably the weirdest one.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    MuddypawsMuddypaws Lactodorum, UKRegistered User regular
    I wanna see Lego Game of Thrones.

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Muddypaws wrote: »
    I wanna see Lego Game of Thrones.

It would translate to Lego so well. Ned's head, comes right off! Jamie's hand, comes right off! Theon's... well never mind.

• Options
    MuddypawsMuddypaws Lactodorum, UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    They already have the sausage Lego piece /Ramseygif

Muddypaws on
  • Options
    Beetlejuice!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Rumours of Power Puff Girls as well? If that's true then I accuse the 'user data collection' the game does to be somehow looking at what my children are recording on the TiVo and marketing directly to them.

The Sonic stuff makes me think it's a pity we'll never see Nintendo licences as a LEGO Mario or Zelda world would be aces, but unlikely to happen due to the multi-platform needs of the game.

Knight fucking Ryder?! Is the world ready for a LEGO Hoff?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Obviously this comment is colored by someone who doesn't play Dimensions but Knight Rider is wasted unless we get a full sized K.I.T.T. with alternate license plates to turn him onto K.A.R.R.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    Obviously this comment is colored by someone who doesn't play Dimensions but Knight Rider is wasted unless we get a full sized K.I.T.T. with alternate license plates to turn him onto K.A.R.R.

They probably will at some point on the lego site. A retro tv lego line would be sick though

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Here's the full list of new Lego Dimensions stuff:

Ghostbusters (the new movie)
    Harry Potter
    Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
    Adventure Time
    Mission: Impossible
    The A-Team
    The Lego Batman Movie
    The Goonies
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Teen Titans Go!
    Lego City Undercover
    Knight Rider
    The Powerpuff Girls
    Gremlins
    Beetlejuice
    E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

I'm delightfully baffled at how 80s-tastic it is.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    I think Lego has learned who the true market for Dimensions is.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »
    I think Lego has learned who the true market for Dimensions is.

It's a lot easier to sell things to the people in the family that have the money.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Regarding Nintendo-exclusive Dimensions stuff.. It is possible. Remember, Skylanders had Amiibo/Skylanders compatible characters (that I only passed on because the build quality was meh). I think the bigger hurdle is that Nintendo may be with another building company.. I swear I've seen Mega Bloks for Mario Kart.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    K'Nex has the Mario Kart license. I don't know if that extends to all of Mario or any other Nintendo property.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    It's also like there isn't precedent- like the Mario skins for Minecraft (a Microsoft owned company).

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    The next round of Lego Ideas decisions have been made:

https://youtu.be/c_vBQe1nRvI
    Beatles Yellow Submarine and Apollo 11 were the winners

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I'm desperately waiting for that Caterham 7 they announced a while ago to come out to go with my F40, but holy crap I need that Saturn V in lego too. Almost 1m tall! All of my money.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    The Apollo 11 ideas also just put up instructions for a Nano build that looks wonderful.

Comics, Games, Booze
This discussion has been closed.