Options

The Origins of the [Chat] of Spanish Succession

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    "What's up you meme loving fuck" is going to be my greeting to Hakkes if/when I ever see her in person again.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    @chelleyeah I just ordered you 16gb of ram and a new 500gb samsung evo SSD

I didn't ask you because you self flagellate over money spent on you so get over it. I can install the ram when it gets here tomorrow. I will upgrade your hdd and reinstall windows this weekend.

No 1080?

For her laptop? No...it doesn't have a pci-e external port

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I just ordered you 16gb of ram and a new 500gb samsung evo SSD

I didn't ask you because you self flagellate over money spent on you so get over it. I can install the ram when it gets here tomorrow. I will upgrade your hdd and reinstall windows this weekend.

"BEAST!" hey baby upgrade my ancient macbook pro dont you love me enough

You don't understand Apple, do you, Hakkes?

You can still put in an SSD in there

Realtalk tho my laptop is 8 years old. I don't even know how it still turns on

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I just ordered you 16gb of ram and a new 500gb samsung evo SSD

"BEAST!" hey baby upgrade my ancient macbook pro dont you love me enough

You don't understand Apple, do you, Hakkes?

You can still put in an SSD in there

Realtalk tho my laptop is 8 years old. I don't even know how it still turns on

My Macbook Air is 4 years old. Still runs perfect, but I do very little with it.

I should probably give it to my mom. She needs a working computer. Hm.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

The back of his shirt just says "TRUMP THAT BITCH" in enormous letters.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    marvels civil war 2 is going exactly as i predicted
    they caused the predicted incident by trying to prevent it. if they wouldn't have acted on it the event would have never of happened

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Also I was going to say for the Drow are all evil thing, there's Eilistraee.

But then I remembered 4th ed happened.

lol lol lol

(apparently she's back now because everyone thought it was ridiculous to kill off most of your minor pantheons for no good reason)

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    A weird show to flip to when half awake.
    https://youtu.be/u5ILdhwwfNk

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The idea of a "meme dump"

Memes being churned out because they're so easy to make, just raw dumb ideas sluicing from the minds of internet addicts onto websites where we can flick through them until we see one whose particular configuration pleases our particular idiosyncrasies and chortle uselessly

I am so pleased

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    interview was under 10 minutes, I really appreciated how straightforward they were and I think they liked that I reciprocated.

it's for a temp position and while they were clear that that's all I should expect they also said a couple of times that it might last longer than the 6 weeks they originally said, and as I was being walked out one of them said there is a real likelihood that they'd try to bring me on for good if I do well because they've lost a couple of people over the last year and can justify replacing them

I should hear tonight which is awesome either way, at least I'll know.

felt really good though. quick, to the point, very positive. it may have just been them being polite because they already know they're going a different direction or something but it was refreshing to not have to deal with BS interview talk. I didn't have to tell them my biggest weakness or strength, for example.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    they caused the predicted incident by trying to prevent it. if they wouldn't have acted on it the event would have never of happened

what a twist

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    The Cincinnati Zoo is tired of all the Harambe stuff online.

I guess you could say it's

Memes out for Harambe

there was a pretty simple way to avoid this scenario cincinnati zoo.....................................

Massive cover-up. Replace Harambe with a lookalike.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

what a twist

it would make m night shamamamamalayan proud

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Hello [chat]s

This weekend I got some shit done.

But I'm not doing so good emotionally. I'm sure it will be fine later.

I did, however watch two movies. One cause I kinda felt like it and one at the recommendation of [chat]

I watched Jumper. Which was kinda fluff super heroey stuff. But it wasn't awful and I like how they handled the powers. The whole assassins creed Paladin vs Jumper shit was silly as fuck though.

I watch No Country For Old Men on [chat]s word that it was good. It was! I'm not quite sure what it was about though. It felt like an old western, but not. Also, I guess I've just seen to man super terminator psychopath cliches to not make me roll my eyes a bit at the main villain. But goddamn, some of those scenes were crazy good.

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

Memes out for Harambe

there was a pretty simple way to avoid this scenario cincinnati zoo.....................................

Plant a mix tape on the kid?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Memes out for Harambe

Yeah let the kid die

Crisis averted phew

OR DO NOT KEEP HARAMBES IN CAPTIVITY PLS

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Memes out for Harambe

Massive cover-up. Replace Harambe with a lookalike.

harambe was just sleeping

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

No 1080?

did you try harder

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    this recruiter looking for this developer with my name is very persistent

this other person must be talented i guess

poo
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    the kid dying wasn't a certainty

by golly, back in my day, we'd take our gorilla beatings and like it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    or may i suggest containment of gorilla specimens in a geodesic dome instead of open air

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    We all agree that the massive outcry over shooting the gorilla is a little racist, right?

• Options
    this recruiter looking for this developer with my name is very persistent

this other person must be talented i guess

I feel bad for people that have names like John Smith or some other super common bullshit name.

On the other hand, they're essentially invisible on the internet, so, that works great for them.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

what a twist

His name is Shyamalan. This joke is no longer cool.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

GayFarmersOnly

• Options
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    We all agree that the massive outcry over shooting the gorilla is a little racist, right?

wat

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Querry is possibly coming out to grandparents right now and I'm suddenly nervous af

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I think I may not take this job so I can farm awesomes whenever I get an interview

priorities you know?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

wat

the boy who fell in was black i believe, and there was a ton of "mother should bear all the responsibility for the gorillas death, how dare she not pay attention to her kid for 5 seconds, what a terrible mother, send her to jail, etc etc etc"

there was considerable backlash

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

what a twist

Because HE is no longer cool.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

what a twist

Because HE is no longer cool.

What a twist!

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Son are you on drugs

• Options

wat

the boy who fell in was black i believe, and there was a ton of "mother should bear all the responsibility for the gorillas death, how dare she not pay attention to her kid for 5 seconds, what a terrible mother, send her to jail, etc etc etc"

I don't know how her being black has anything to do with any of that though.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

No, I'm pretty sure there is just not much tolerance anymore for endangered species getting shot.

The situation was tragic and ultimately the zoo didn't do anything inappropriate given the circumstances.

But people are allowed to be upset about the death of a gorilla because gorillas are on the verge of extinction.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    chat I ate a benadryl last night because I got some bug bite issues and while it stopped the itch it has turned me into a horrible downer zombie today and I feel like traaaaaaash :(

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Man was the monster all along

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

No 1080?

did you try harder

If I could magic a thunderbolt 3 interface onto her laptop and mine I'd love to.

The 3.1c docking stations that allow you to hook an external GPU up to your laptop are in-fucking-sane.

• Options
    Yeah afaik it was mostly because the gorilla got shot, I haven't heard anything about the mother and kid since like.. the first three days.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

wat

Well I mean, they do make those child leashes and radio controlled shock collars.

This discussion has been closed.