Options

Secret Satans 2016 - GIFTING COMPLETE!

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Yo Satan I am super sorry that I still haven't made a wishlist post and all you have is last year's post and an Amazon list

I was going to fix that but they just gave me oxy and Dilaudid and I don't wanna end up with a wishlist post of Bad Dragon inspired items that seemed funny at the time or whatever

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    damn it jill you shouldn't have! <3
    u5lk88ipneye.png
    edit: I had left the gift code visible, but it was already redeemed, but eh may as well make it cleaner

of course, while this is awesome it further confounds me in the process of doing the chains. just what satan would want... I'm starting to feel like Jacob Marley here, am I rite?

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Oh hey Satan I got home yesterday and found that the post office has a package for me to pick up tomorrow

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    I'm going to wait until I have recieved my entire gift (as is the spirit of its giving), but I will say this: So far it's anime.

So far Christmas is going great.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    A barrage of gifts has been deployed :twisted:

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Is there an Imp available to do Impy things for me real fast?

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Is there an Imp available to do Impy things for me real fast?

yo

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I really like that Dune is taking off as a gift.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Satanee, you have not been forgotten! Things have been tight these past few weeks. I will get your present out to you soon! I get paid Friday

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Stuff ordered!

As soon as I get it, I'll send it out =)

• Options
    Satanee, you have not been forgotten! Things have been tight these past few weeks. I will get your present out to you soon! I get paid Friday

It's not even December yet, don't stress!

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Yeah some of us just get started early because we're insane, don't feel like you gotta step up - just meet the deadline, all is good

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

It's not even December yet, don't stress!

I'm usually way better at getting this knocked out and doing a preemptive cheer strike!

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Dear Satanee,
    You'll get your awesome stuff in December and like it, thank you very much.
    Warmest regards,
    Me

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Imp Supreme is awake for maximum imping!

But is rather sleepy cause Brolo was mean and got me Stardew Valley and I've been playing it and OOPS it's 1am.

It's me, I'm the irresponsible parent you've all heard about.

To be fair though, babby slept in until 9am. so I technically got 8 hours sleep.

But hey, I got my chicken coop built!

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    A surge protector I ordered showed up yesterday, a day early, and when I first got the box I thought it was gonna be a Satan gift.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am always like that this time of year, Geek. Every box, without fail.

• Options

But is rather sleepy cause Brolo was mean and got me Stardew Valley and I've been playing it and OOPS it's 1am.

To be fair though, babby slept in until 9am. so I technically got 8 hours sleep.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WHO ARE YOU ROMANCING

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Is that a thing I'm supposed to be doing?

I'm too busy cutting down trees and breaking up small rocks!

And apparently looking for a pair of shorts?

• Options

pet cool cats, smooch cute girls

also sometimes farm

you know

if you must

• Options
    well, I've got the petting of the cat thing down. Although the stupid cat scared me with it's "i'm going to lay down in the sun now" and looking all dead.

I ended up googling "do I have to feed the stardew valley cat?!!?" cause there was no instructions.

I'm enjoying the farming, although I lost an entire field of cauliflower and beans when the seasons changed. I was very very unimpressed.

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular

If you're wandering around without shorts on, you're romancing someone.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Hi he's Keith?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    Hi he's Keith?

Send him a message!

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Okay, done.

@Keith

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    Okay, done.

@Keith

7o7967a6uc93.jpg

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Oh by the way @SagatSatan , you are the best.

Whoever you are. :P

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    So it was dark gifts from Satan that were at the post office!

eoxowvs.jpg

Violin Concerto in D Major is one of my favourite things, and now I not only have it on CD, I have it on SUPER AUDIO CD. This is helpful as my car is an old thing that does not do bluetooth or fancy technology. I've seen The Room, and it will be interesting to see how the hell that movie got made.

Thanks mystery Satan!

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    This weekend I found out that dashing forum gentleman @Veldrin and his lady were in Singapore! (Coincidentally so is @Aphostile but he has bailed on cocktail hour on me TWO DAYS IN A ROW, I WILL THROW THIS SHADE AND REGRET NOTHING.)

To that first piece of news I was like, "Whoa, that's rad, you should definitely maybe hang out if you have time, and aren't freaked out by internet people!" And he said "Maybe Monday!" And I said (paraphrasing), "Monday is a day on which I have SO MANY PLANS because of my THRILLING LIFE but I can probably definitely free up the entirety of my Monday outside of work, yeah."

There was some backing and forthing on locations and times, but after confirming that he would be able to meet Haechi as well by doing so, he met me at the train by my apartment.

Little did I know that by extending this dog-patting invitation, I was inviting Satan in through the front door.

ozOWy3wl.jpg

His actual words when we met up at the MRT were something like, "This actually worked out really well, because when I saw who my Satanee was..." as he waved a floral print tote bag at me. I did not at first understand what this meant. Because WHAT ARE THE ODDS.

r3IVGnYl.jpg

Satan shuns the typical sack of toys in favor of reusable purple and pink polyester. There were two wrapped packages inside! I didn't take pictures because I WAS VERY EXCITED. Upon shredding the fancy paper of the first package, I found the best type of present... whiskey.

TmZUDWOl.jpg

I haven't had this one before because I am just a wee babby on the Scotch scene, but I am EXCITED! @Usagi said she likes it the best. Huzzah!

And inside the second package was THE OTHER BEST TYPE OF PRESENT!

4li5BTHl.jpg

BOOKS! These were all three on my wishlist and I'm super duper excited to read them. Especially People Who Eat Darkness and the Corpse Exhibition. Gosh I love books. I even like the way they smell. I did not smell these books because when I first meet people I try to pretend I'm a normal, but I bet they smell good too.

Then we met up with Veldrin's lady (who is also rad) and almost hugged a lot of plastic squawky chickens, but didn't, the end.

Happy Satanmas, Every One! And thank you, Veldrin! I love Secret Satans!

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I got a package today!

yyUcIQ3.jpg

I haven't ordered anything lately, so there is one answer: Satan!

hJOYpU1.jpg

It's a pretty good size package so I really have no idea of what's in this thing.

17pniKo.jpg

@Goose! this is huge. I've been stuck in my head because of job hunting reasons, and this is the perfect way of getting me out of it. I really cannot thank you enough for this man.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    oh wow, what an awesome gift!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    That is DOPE.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Enjoy, man. I used to demo that stuff, Japanese is pretty difficult.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    So it was dark gifts from Satan that were at the post office!

http://i.imgur.com/eoxowvs.jpg

Violin Concerto in D Major is one of my favourite things, and now I not only have it on CD, I have it on SUPER AUDIO CD. This is helpful as my car is an old thing that does not do bluetooth or fancy technology. I've seen The Room, and it will be interesting to see how the hell that movie got made.

Thanks mystery Satan!

This is one of the funniest books I ever read

• Options
    @Skeith maybe just blot out the label in that first picture, just to be on the safe side, please.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I am always like that this time of year, Geek. Every box, without fail.

I was happy to get the surge protector early, though, since it meant I could hook up, plug in, and try out my new sound bar sooner.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Skeith maybe just blot out the label in that first picture, just to be on the safe side, please.

Done

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Got another package today.

Note says it isn't Sagat, but if that's the case I have zero idea who it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUSjMgLlUY

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Update: I enjoy this scotch very much.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Oh my god Amazon's 404/"page not found" pages are all pictures of employees' dogs and they link to this page:

https://www.amazon.com/p/feature/d8j6je99gnx65bk?ref_=aa_tbbx_all_17&pf_rd_r=BYY9T5DBXH3FFKF95WES&pf_rd_p=d6924e12-17c4-42f3-a752-d0c643db2f72

Shadow's face is killing meeee