As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2016 - GIFTING COMPLETE!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I kid, mainly because trying to find ways to make #pipe look bad is my favorite new challenge because he is so danged perfect

conanteehee.gif

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Ugh, that pipe guy. Did you smell him lately? Touch of cinnamon and soothing musk? Who does he think he is?

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Seriously though do you know how busy I am right now? It's the holidays, we just moved house, my wife is sitting the LSAT this weekend shit's crazy, son.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    yeah well that's no excuse for being handsome and nice

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Satan should probably get Rank and #pipe a room.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    I have not made anything else into waffles, but I have used waffles to make all sorts of sandwiches.

I have tried hash browns in a waffle iron but I didn't find it especially worthwhile... I do highly recommend waffles in place of the English Muffin in an Eggs Benedict

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Seriously though do you know how busy I am right now? It's the holidays, we just moved house, my wife is sitting the LSAT this weekend shit's crazy, son.

Go, #pipe, go! We're all rutting for you!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »

Go, #pipe, go! We're all rutting for you!

Is that what we're rutting for? I thought we were just exceptionally horny.

• Options
    I don't think my wife would appreciate any of you nerds rutting for me

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    wait your wife is taking the LSAT? she's applying for law school?

from an attorney already in the field: OH GOD PLEASE RECONSIDER THE HORROR

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular

All right then, let's rut for your wife! She's the one taking the exam, after all!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Elaro wrote: »

All right then, let's rut for your wife! She's the one taking the exam, after all!

well hey now...

She's not necessarily planning on using a law degree to practice law. She's an HR professional with no applicable higher education, and a law degree opens doors in pretty much all areas of the corporate/office world save accountancy.

Also she's an HR professional at a University with an extremely well respected law school and she could do a lot of the degree for free while working there.

#pipe on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Another gift arrived! And Satan's identity is finally revealed!

@Noggin! You motherfucker, you! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoVpcQhMdc

The combined haul. (You're the best Satan ever, Noggin)

qUtr80K.jpg?1

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular

She's not necessarily planning on using a law degree to practice law. She's an HR professional with no applicable higher education, and a law degree opens doors in pretty much all areas of the corporate/office world save accountancy.

Also she's an HR professional at a University with an extremely well respected law school and she could do a lot of the degree for free while working there.

...actually that sounds great. yeah, i'd say stay away from law practice, but law adjacent stuff seems to be where it's at. did she do her undergrad in something HR related?

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sorry to go off topic here but I got Imped by Lonelyahava! I have a gift coming Monday!

• Options

...actually that sounds great. yeah, i'd say stay away from law practice, but law adjacent stuff seems to be where it's at. did she do her undergrad in something HR related?

Nope.

She has a Bachelor's Degree in traditional animation and a high level certificate in cabinet making.

She started as an office assistant 5 years ago and after a few bumps her current role is Administration Team Lead and Chief Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Human Resources) and she got there by being innately efficient and actually being nice and wanting to help people (which is a surprisingly rare trait in HR apparently).

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

Nope.

She has a Bachelor's Degree in traditional animation and a high level certificate in cabinet making.

She started as an office assistant 5 years ago and after a few bumps her current role is Administration Team Lead and Chief Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Human Resources) and she got there by being innately efficient and actually being nice and wanting to help people (which is a surprisingly rare trait in HR apparently).

I currently work at a law firm with an employment law group so my current HR department is well advised, but I've definitely had jobs in the past where it would have been nice if someone in HR had at least a basic understanding of of employment law/Canada's labour codes.

• Options
    Yeah she's thinking labour law focus. Cause if she does end up pursuing actual legal practice she has a base in that already and likes helping people get fair treatment at work.

or rather she gets real mad when people get mistreated at work

• Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, Satan, in case you're reading this

My US postal address is a shipping service across the border. If you track the gift, it will look like it's delivered, but I won't actually take possession of it until I cross the border to pick it up. So it might look like I'm ungrateful, but usually I'm just too busy for the 45 minute road trip.
    You hear that, Satan? He can't be bothered do deal with your generosity.

Explains why he hasn't gotten that thing I sent him.

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You kids these days with your lingo. Rutting for people and getting imped.

Next thing you know you'll be passing pot needles around and hopping up to smackers

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    yo if anyone wants to hop a smack PM me, I know a guy

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Satan, in case you're reading this

My US postal address is a shipping service across the border. If you track the gift, it will look like it's delivered, but I won't actually take possession of it until I cross the border to pick it up. So it might look like I'm ungrateful, but usually I'm just too busy for the 45 minute road trip.
    You hear that, Satan? He can't be bothered do deal with your generosity.

Explains why he hasn't gotten that thing I sent him.

Peter Potamus?

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »

@Noggin! You motherfucker, you! <3

qUtr80K.jpg?1

Muahaha :twisted:

Ok, now that it's all there, I have to clarify that the amp wasn't me. That was the mysterious @SagatSatan !?!

I tried to sort that out with the gift messages afterward, especially after forgetting to sign the first one... then Amazon was no help because it had to split the last 4 into separate orders for some reason... which started to seem like they would arrive out of order...

Anyway, sorry for the confusion!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    Kadith wrote: »

That's an option?!

Brb, updating my wish list...

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

That's an option?!

Brb, updating my wish list...

Well, a used tent and a moderately stained cot.

• Options
  • Options
    Try and stop me!

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Noggin wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »

Noggin! You motherfucker, you! <3

qUtr80K.jpg?1

Muahaha :twisted:

Ok, now that it's all there, I have to clarify that the amp wasn't me. That was the mysterious @SagatSatan !?!

I tried to sort that out with the gift messages afterward, especially after forgetting to sign the first one... then Amazon was no help because it had to split the last 4 into separate orders for some reason... which started to seem like they would arrive out of order...

Anyway, sorry for the confusion!

Oh I see.

Right on.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    You can waffle almost anything. I did it with cookie dough a while ago and it was amazing. Leftover pizza is also super duper good.

You guys are thinking way to small scale with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K3LO9H_Yq0

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

you were mine before you ever met her

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Oh my god Amazon's 404/"page not found" pages are all pictures of employees' dogs and they link to this page:

https://www.amazon.com/p/feature/d8j6je99gnx65bk?ref_=aa_tbbx_all_17&pf_rd_r=BYY9T5DBXH3FFKF95WES&pf_rd_p=d6924e12-17c4-42f3-a752-d0c643db2f72

Shadow's face is killing meeee

i need to work there

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Oh my god Amazon's 404/"page not found" pages are all pictures of employees' dogs and they link to this page:

https://www.amazon.com/p/feature/d8j6je99gnx65bk?ref_=aa_tbbx_all_17&pf_rd_r=BYY9T5DBXH3FFKF95WES&pf_rd_p=d6924e12-17c4-42f3-a752-d0c643db2f72

Shadow's face is killing meeee

i need to work there

On the other hand, a guy at Amazon just jumped off a 12 story building because of working there (amazingly he survived)

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I GOT THE BEST SURPRISE EVER YOU GUYS!!!
    I just happened to be in Florida and made plans to visit @Abracadaniel and the other Florida folks, then during dinner he revealed himself to be my Satan!!!
    I will upload pictures later because my phone is being unreasonably difficult!

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Satans imps are on point with the matches this year, goddamn

@godmode I bet you feel like a big ol jerk for the Folgers now huh?

• Options
    We went to a coffee brewery which wasn't a thing I knew existed!

I do however feel like a jerk because Dan lost his phone there :(

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Florida peeps need to roll on over to Panama City! :D

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    godmode wrote: »
    I GOT THE BEST SURPRISE EVER YOU GUYS!!!
    I just happened to be in Florida and made plans to visit @Abracadaniel and the other Florida folks, then during dinner he revealed himself to be my Satan!!!
    I will upload pictures later because my phone is being unreasonably difficult!

Secret Satan meets Secret Hitler, perfect!

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    We were just talking about that! Secret Hitler will rise again at South!

• Options
    Y'know what, I should add that game to my wish list.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    I wonder if they'll come out with an expansion: Obvious Trump

BLM - ACAB