I'm installing Chaos Legion.

This can only end badly.

It did end badly.

:(

Tav on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    All these database errors are making it really hard for me to get my RDA of coxdixlol :(

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The forums keep going down for me. Ramius! Why have you forsaken us!?

Ramius needs to go down on the forums.

Yeah keeping them happy ought to be the highest priority. Go down on them. Maybe buy them RAM. Chicks love RAM. Everyone knows that all servers are female.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gooey wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    You guys really ought to try tubing at least one time. It's tons of fun.

Are you talking about lazy drifting down a river while drinking? Or being pulled at high speed by a ski boat? I've done both and they are excellent.

The former, although the latter is fun too.

You know what would make a great computer prank/virus-thing? A little background program that constantly hit the home key, so that all your text would come out backwards

.siht ekil

So that's what the home key does?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Database errors, woo!

I think the bike is going to be my preferred method of travel in GTAIV

I prefer bmws and other sedans, bikes are hard to steer for sharp corners and forget smashing into people.

And hey there is the chance if you die while drunk swimming with friends you can get a hockey mask and murder promiscous teenagers!
    I'm getting better at it.

Anybody want to play Multi in half an hour or so?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Does anyone want a Steam copy of Half-Life 2? Somehow, additional half lives have coalesced into my account. I have no need for these quirks of particles! Their longevity offends me!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Time to go install GTA:VC. I need to find a good game to keep my attention D:

Tav on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    250mb 24-hour period quota at my new apartment. Kill me now.

Satan. on
  • Options
    MikeMcSomethingMikeMcSomething Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I have successfully purchased a shiny used car

MikeMcSomething on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Satan. wrote: »

Jesus Christ... Why did you move in there?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008

Time to look for open access points.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ok avoid the gta 4 thread if you dont want accidental spoilers. It says no spoilers but people are putting the gist of things right in the message and then spoiling.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MikeMcSomethingMikeMcSomething Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Egads! Someone has spoiled GTAIV! The criminal kingpin shoots someone, is assassinated by his lieutenant/brother/son, and then the triangle button makes you jump in a car!

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

MikeMcSomething on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ok avoid the gta 4 thread if you dont want accidental spoilers. It says no spoilers but people are putting the gist of things right in the message and then spoiling.

Russian steals cars.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Egads! Someone has spoiled GTAIV! The criminal kingpin shoots someone, is assassinated by his lieutenant/brother/son, and then the triangle button makes you jump in a car!

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

False.

The Y button makes you jump in a car.

Unless, for some reason, you bought the PS3 version. HAHAHAHA.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Drez wrote: »

Russian steals cars.

Well worse then that, mission names types of things that go on people and event etc. Kind of annoying.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2008

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

Yeah god forbid someone want to play a game for the story and not have it all ruined for them ahead of time.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You know what I've thought is always really clever? Boiling a story down to a few simple elements and then making fun of people who don't want it spoiled.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    GTA:VC isn't recognizing my mouse :(

Tav on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Is this something you're paying for? Because, sheesh. That's pretty much text emails only.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    jeepguy? When the fuck did you start posting here?! I missed you! *kisses* :winky:

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You know what I've thought is always really clever? Boiling a story down to a few simple elements and then making fun of people who don't want it spoiled.

You know what I like to do? In NYC I like to walk up to people reading a book out in a park or on a bus or something and say, really fast, before introducing myself, "you know, John dies at the end."

Then I like to pause, wait for some kind of facial reaction (hopefully anger or disgust), and eventually say "...was a really good book."

Then I walk away.

Drez on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

Yeah god forbid someone want to play a game for the story and not have it all ruined for them ahead of time.

I just want to know if you can kill melissa at any point, or does she remain annoyingly invulnerable to being exploded or shived throughout the game?

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

You know what I like to do? In NYC I like to walk up to people reading a book out in a park or on a bus or something and say, really fast, before introducing myself, "you know, John dies at the end."

Then I like to pause, wait for some kind of facial reaction (hopefully anger or disgust), and eventually say "...was a really good book."

Then I walk away.

Drez proving being a dick is not just an internet related thing for him.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    jeepguy wrote: »

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

I just want to know if you can kill melissa at any point, or does she remain annoyingly invulnerable to being exploded or shived throughout the game?

Yeah, even that's spoilery. So if you want to talk about that, in all seriousness, either do it elsewhere or use spoiler tags please.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    jeepguy wrote: »

THE MYSTERY IS RUINED

Is melissa later on? I have Michelle and there is Romans girlfriend Mallory, but no melissa.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Then I walk away.

Drez proving being a dick is not just an internet related thing for him.

I like to troll the NYC IRL community.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    It doesn't take a fucking Einstein to figure out that people on the internet are going to be stupid and post spoilers when they aren't supposed to.

Tav on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    It doesn't take a fucking Einstein to figure out that people on the internet are going to be stupid and post spoilers when they aren't supposed to.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008

[strike]If you wear a skirt, expect to be raped.[/strike] If you go on the internet, expect to be spoiled.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Well I was just trying to warn anyone who like me was wondering what the gta 4 thread was discussing. I mean it says no spoilers but they don't mean people wont give away certain things that could be considered spoilerish. In the future I won't be polite and just let you have stuff spoiled for you as well.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2008

That saying "stay out of the GTA thread unless you want it spoiled" should be common sense and people shouldn't be surprised when it turns out that people on the internet like to be cocks.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Well I was just trying to warn anyone who like me was wondering what the gta 4 thread was discussing. I mean it says no spoilers but they don't mean people wont give away certain things that could be considered spoilerish. In the future I won't be polite and just let you have stuff spoiled for you as well.

I'm going to assume you meant this for Tav, since I'm on your side on the whole spoilers thing.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    How do you unlock more tracks in Mario Kart Wii?

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Medopine wrote: »

By having skill.

Do you have this?

Drez on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    My friend said that Mario Kart Wii was like driving a real car.

I'm glad he failed his driving test.

Tav on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008

By having skill.

Do you have this?

Ass, tell me how

I have skill

I just got the game though

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

That saying "stay out of the GTA thread unless you want it spoiled" should be common sense and people shouldn't be surprised when it turns out that people on the internet like to be cocks.

But you're kind of implying that we should always automatically assume that people are always going to be cocks, given the opportunity. Not everyone is that cynical, and so a concrete warning about what's going on in that thread isn't totally uncalled-for.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I'm pointing out that this should be taken as a given on the internet.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

By having skill.

Do you have this?

Ass, tell me how

I have skill

I just got the game though

I actually haven't bought it yet (almost did today but I got a Dual Shock 3 instead). I'm just really bummed since last night, when everyone kept talking about how VC is the biggest asshole around here. Honestly, what do I have to do to attain that seat of honor? Kill a pigeon with my dick in Times Square?

I'm honestly not sure though, sorry. :(

Drez on
This discussion has been closed.