As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D&D Mspaint Adventures (rules p1)

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    noom let me get the fuck in on this shit

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    i just got my PM
    so I am bumping this

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ditto, and I have powers.

I don't really know how this works, but it is going to rock

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    NoomNoom Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'll get the rest of the Pm's out tomorrow and saturday afternoon, so if you haven't got one yet just relax.

Noom on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Noom, dude, I know I'm late but if you let me in you can make whalefucker jokes at every goddamn opportunity.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Wait, we don't have to draw?

Fuck, I'm in.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    If it's not too late to get in, then I'm with Variable.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Elkamil wrote:
    If it's not too late to get in, then I'm with Variable.

Gim on
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    yeah, if you need more names for the hat, i'll throw mine in

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Same.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Not to late to get in?

I'm pretty casual.

This actually means I'm lazy, but don't tell anyone.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    This is looking awesome, by the way, Noom. Just make sure you make the premise clear when you actually start.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm still not clear on what I'll have to do, but I'm in anyway.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    Irond Will wrote:
    Just make sure you make the premise clear when you actually start.

Yes. I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So you guys aren't down with the get real excited about stuff for no reaon mentality?

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    well you SHOULD be

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    I have no idea what is going on but my pm is awesome.

Shinto on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Shinto wrote:
    I have no idea what is going on but my pm is awesome.
    Agreed.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh man, my PM is so rad.

Thank you, Noom.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    mine is wicked as well

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    AgemAgem Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    What are we getting PM'd?

Agem on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I didn't get any PMs. Why didn't I get a PM? Why would you do that Noom? Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Richy wrote:
    I didn't get any PMs. Why didn't I get a PM? Why would you do that Noom? Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?
    I think we lost, Richy. Let's cry together! D:

then let's write an album about it

with no lead guitar

just rhythm

lolz

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Man, kusu got picked over me. I'm so disillusioned.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    O rly?

Noom on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I gots a PM either. And it is awesome.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    me neither. GAY

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Noom wrote:
    O rly?
    Oh boy!

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Variable wrote:
    me neither. GAY
    it's like dodgeball all over again

wait, i always got picked early for that

let's play dodgeball instead!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I pick Oboro.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Oboro wrote:
    Variable wrote:
    me neither. GAY
    it's like dodgeball all over again

wait, i always got picked early for that

let's play dodgeball instead!

:( fuck you.

redx on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh man I'm excited. Can we begin soon ppleeeaassseee

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You guys (or noom if he feels like it) better save your PMs... I'm all intrigued now.

Smasher on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    grrr.... I'll hold off posting mine till I get the ok from noom, but I don't really think they would be too big a deal to post in here. It isn't phalla.

unless that would be considered metagaming or something.

most of mine was already posted in a chat thread a while back.

redx on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Right so, time to get these shenanigans organized. I've sent out all the PMs to the people who are currently playing. That list is
    RedX
    Cass
    Choco
    CableCarrier
    Shinto
    Irond Will
    Bsjezz
    Jinnigan
    El Jeffe
    Corvus
    Matthasaproblem
    Senjutsu
    Oboro
    Saburbia
    Kakos
    Hacksaw
    Kusugatti

To everyone else, sorry but it is probably going to be difficult as hell with this many people, that more will just make it insane.

THE RULES
    Right so the way this is going to work is I will throw up a short story and number of drawings either tonight or tomorrow night to give you your initial setting and starting out point.
    You may think that you are a team, but really that is entirely up to you. If you want to screw over other people that is entirely fine with me, but the story won't really go anywhere if you spend all your time fighting one another.
    Want to stay in a group and move towards a common goal? Great
    Want to fuck off and have your own adventure with a duck you saw? that is also fine
    You are free to make any suggestion you want, I will read over them and decide whether or not to accept them. You are not able to control another persons character (this does not mean that you could not say throw another character or push them down a well), so don't be trying to make kusu have sex with a sheep.
    You each have your own unique abilities, and cannot do anything spectacular outside of what is stated (exceptions are Jinnigan and Bsjezz), so if you say cast magic missle then you're dude is just going to straight start blowing bubbles.
    Also keep your weaknesses in mind, if you are weak against something and are determined to go up against it, bad stuff will happen to you.
    This will roll basically like a less coherant dungeons and dragons, but none of that lame dice shit.
    You can be knocked unconcious in a fight, if that happens you are just out of it for a bit and any suggestions you have will be responded to with a picture of you sleeping.

Feel free to post your PMs if you want, just remember that if someone wants to be a jerk they can use your weaknesses against you.

edit - also, you make the suggestions in this thread

Noom on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I give this exactly 3 days before it degenerates into a rape-fest.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I give this exactly 3 days before it degenerates into a rape-fest.

that long?
    Noom wrote:
    The Reality Shift Bunny
    Realshibun.gif

Origin: RedX used to be a rather mild mannered fellow until one day he came across a particularly well dressed hobo who claimed to be able to show him a world beyond his own. The hobo offered him a choice between two pills, however, RedX was rather distracted at the time and really wasn't listening to instructions so when offered the pills he did what he figured was logical. He took both.
    When he awoke the hobo was gone and in his place was a giant bunny suit. RedX, never having received any cautionary tales from his parents about giant bunny suits decided to put it on. The instant he pulled the hood over his head everything changed. Colors became more vibrant, sounds turned into tastes which then flew forth from his mouth like butterflies and holy shit timothy leary might have been on to something; Christ was he ever tripping balls.
    After throwing up a tiny universe into a dumpster RedX managed to gather his brain back together (which was rather difficult as it was currently made up of a million glittering fireflies) and came to realize that the giant bunny suit bestowed him with mystical powers. It was at this moment (as well as an infinite other moments in parallel universes and timeframes) that he became the Reality Shift Bunny.

I'm keeping my powers and weaknesses a bit of a secret for now.

redx on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'll borrow Red's idea and keep my powers/weaknesses secret for now.
    Noom wrote:
    Poison Arrow
    Poisonarrow.gif

Origin: Raised in a small tribal village in some country in middle south America that is rather difficult to pronounce and spell, Corvus knew little of the troubles of the outside world until much later in life. He and his people enjoyed a simple care free existence until the day the logging companies came. The destruction of the forest threatened their way of life, and Corvus was chosen to make a pilgrimage to the heart of the forest to the graves of their ancestors to search for answers.
    When he arrived he ate of the herb that grew there and fell into a deep, dream filled sleep. In his sleep he journeyed through the spirit world and learnt the secrets of the dead. They taught him the natural magics of the forest and gave him a magical weapon to use in the defense of his people.
    Corvus used his gifts to drive the logging operations away, but understanding that they would only move to another part of the forest and bring harm to other tribes and animals, Corvus left his people to go protect the rights and lives of all of the creatures of the planet.

I'm Captain Planet without the annoying kids. :P

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Noom wrote:
    Flexible Boy
    flexbo.gif

Origin: Cass and choco were teens much like any other. They ate pudding pops, and skipped around all nimbly bimbly choc full of raging hormones. And like many children their age, they generally did not pay attention to big large danger signs. Especially not big large Danger signs with lots of skulls on them that are on tall chainlink fences that are obviously intended to keep people out for their own safety.
    One day while not paying attention to such large ominous signs that the camera would definately focus on after they have climbed the fence for a foreshadowing effect, they pranced over to a large white science looking building and looked for a room where they could hold hands. Figuring they would not be disturbed in a room with a large warning sign on the door, they snuck in through the 10 inch thick steel door, sat on the floor, and did some real intense hand holding. All different kinds of holds and everything, even some holds choco just made up right then and there. Choco tried to hold her left hand, but Cass said that she is just not that kind of girl.
    Suddenly, they were interupted by a loud whirring, and the camera flashed back to the sign on the door where they came in through. For dramatic effect it will first flash the top part of the sign that said danger, then cut to a further back shot of more of the sign that says GAMMA RADIATION. This is some intense camera work, it really sets the mood that this is a dangerous room full of radiation of the gamma kind. This is some Orson Welles level shit right here. Knowing that this was the end, Choco hugged Cass and kissed her passionately on the cheek as the room filled with a deafening light.
    Next thing they knew scientists were rushing into the room, pulling at them and yelling, and lecturing about paying attention to danger signs before dragging them home to their parents here they were further lectured on the dangers of gamma radiation and oh my god you were holding hands? did you use a glove? oh jesus tell me that you used a glove!
    To make a long story short, well shorter, well to summarize the following plot points in a concise manner, that night they discovered they had miraculous abilities, and decided to form a dynamic crime fighting duo known as the Wonder kids.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Noom wrote:
    Dr. Erotic
    Drero.gif

Origin: Senjutsu went into medicine for one reason and one reason only, to get with the ladies. Helping people was an added bonus and looked nice on a resume, but he preferred to be giving 100ccs of hot loving and to vaccinate against virginity.
    It was for similar reasons that he got into superheroeing. He was walking down the street with a lady on his arm, planning the different ways he was going to boninate her, when he saw something miraculous. A man in a costume was fighting a criminal, and a large crowd of women were watching in awe. Even more shocking was that when the costumed fellow bested his opponent and handed him off to some thankful local police, throngs of women rushed forward to congratulate the man and to feel his rippling muscles. Deciding that he needed to get a piece of that action, Senjutsu went home and designed a costume that would maximize both his doctorial and superhero sex appeal. He went to sleep smiling and thinking about all the ladies he would rescue from not being boned. I guess helping people would be kind of ok as well.

Senjutsu on