As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E PbP]In the Wake of the Plague [OOC Thread]

1234568»

• Options
    SnowdownSnowdown Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Psst, Oloron.

*nudge*
    *nudge*

Snowdown on
  • Options
    OloronOloron Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Sorry - don't have good access at the moment. Managed to see the map. Could someone do a Dishearten roll that hits the bottom 2 for me?

Oloron on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Dishearten vs Will (HS2,HS3): 1d20+6 25 1d20+6 8 1d6+6 11

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I was only giving you a hard time, I know you've got limited access!

Snowdown on
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I guess if that was Aria's turn Lilika's up next? Should one of us post the roll in the IC thread?

Fondor_Yards on
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh, I didn't know if Oloron was able to copy/paste it and just couldn't get to Orokos.

I'll move Aria to K11 so she's in range for the attack.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I think I just took Wil down, actually... according to my last initiative update and proper arithmetic.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Haha... no... false alarm

I was looking at his healing surges, not his HPs.

You're not dead Wil... not yet...

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thanks Chanus! I've been getting little flashes of connectivity - sometimes laptop, sometimes phone. I can do some basic text posting on my phone, but trying to work the forums, Orokos, and DDI on an iPhone is an excercise in futility.

/longing to be back in the 21st century...

Oloron on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I've posted from my blackberry a time or two, and totally understand oloron.

I've never been able to get out more than a few word sentences. "I'll post later" or "character will do this"

trying to incorporate any type of flavor text or linked rolls is excruciating on a smartphone.

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Sorry Wil.

I like ya and all. Lilika would've even taken an OA (hide behind the barrel on the other side, take OA from HS1 for using a ranged attack in melee to throw with CA on HS2) if she thought she could've dropped the Hobgoblin still standing near you but she had no chance. So you're gonna hafta survive one more round...

Even if she had to take the OA you would've had to survive one more....so it wasn't worth taking the hit ;)

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Damn it.

I'll never kill Wil, now!

Chanus on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I Wil live FOREVER!

It helps to control the party healing.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Should we extended rest up here? I'm good with going forward still, I still have just over half my surges and we can probably make it at least one more fight before we have to. Wil's the one who gets beat up more than me anyways.

Fondor_Yards on
  • Options
    SquintsSquints Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol we had it backwards? We killed the guards first, then killed their replacements because we thought there would be replacements coming soon!

Squints on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It was amusing to watch your dialog as regards this subject :P

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Okie, I'm heading to lunch.

Do your short rest business (or extended if you choose) and give me ready checks when you're... you know... ready...

This is what you know of the mines so far:
    Khenua%20Mines%20-%20Level%201.jpg

At the crossroadsy area, we'll call Up "straight", Right "right", and Left "left".

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm !Ready for whatever direction group wants to go. I'm fine with either a short or extended rest. Since tomorrow will likely be a crappy day for access until late, I'm tossing out the following:

Initiative: 1d20+0=10

Not sure if it will be needed, but that should keep things moving a bit without me if it is.

Oloron on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I couldn't decide, so I rolled a die and it said to go right.

!Ready to go with whatever is decided.

Fondor_Yards on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    !ready

Snowdown on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    !Ready

Whichever way we go, Wil will be taking credit for knowing which was the right way ahead of time.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    By the way, I'm back in civilization now. I think I've read back on everything, but let me know if I'm holding anything up at the moment.

Oloron on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'll be doing the holding up of stuff today... i left my thumb drive with all the maps and infos and stuff at home >.<

Chanus on
  • Options
    SquintsSquints Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm voting right (East?) at the four-way intersection!

Squints on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I agree with your vote.

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Looks like "Right" it is.

Oloron on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    OKie, then... I'll update when I get home from work... probably around 7:00ish EST.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Did Lilika just turn into a 40k ork? Now featuring the adventures of Lilika Silverheart, the tiniest Ork.

Fondor_Yards on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Actually, I always wanted Lilika to have a heavy accent, just never felt like phoenetically typing it all before (always too busy) SO, I found one online that converts with a click.

HOWEVER, I liked "Da Ali G Translator" even more....

so she's now Ali G ;)

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Is it just me, or is everyone's RP/PbP threads kind of piddling out?

Suddenly I find myself seeing all of the threads I was once fairly active in at a few days, up to a few weeks of no activity.....is it just that time of the year?

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Might be. We're heading into the busy season at work as we deal in automotive crash parts and now with the weather turning and sunup/sundown being during rush hour, people start running into each other more (that's my excuse anyway).

Then, I guess with the holidays approaching, though it seems a bit soon for that to be having an effect.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My work ramping up isn't having anything to do with season, it's just coincidental. But then again we're heading into finals soon for schools, right? (I can't remember, feeling old) then you've got halloween, thanksgiving, christmas.

I'm trying to buy a house, and rent another house, and being pulled 100 different ways there too, which isn't helping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll be over soon.

Snowdown on