Options

I am the man who arranges the [chat]!

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Guys! GUYS! I just realized something important.

Chewbacca was walking around in all three movies naked.

Why do you think Leia was so happy?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Rent wrote: »
    i think the best thing about the thread is that it was originally called the BLACK THOR thread.

Like holy shit sensationalism. You don't even know what's going on yet you're up in arms OP, really?

what thread is this

oh FUCK that thread

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rent on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I like the idea that green screen work is similar to theater, being up on a stage having to envision what's going to be edited in in post. That's cool.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Jason Mewes is not by any standard a good actor

but if you go back and watch clerks and then compare it to, say, zack & miri, he's gotten a lot better

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I was at a party yesterday where this person i despised was also there and she told me that michael vick should've done life in prison

life. in prison. FOR FIGHTING DOGS

Rent on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »

but if you go back and watch clerks and then compare it to, say, zack & miri, he's gotten a lot better

Well not mainlining heroin probably helped his process a bit.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    jesus, it seems that during my anxious pacing earlier I walked out of the other bedroom... and locked the door behind me

Are your keys in that room or something?
    No it's just a handle lock with a pinhole that lets you unlock it from outside. It was just really odd that I did that.

Bama on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I was at a party yesterday where this person i despised was also there and she told me that michael vick should've done life in prison

For funding dog fighting.

Man if Vick got in the ring and duked it out with a pissed off pitbull and least I wouldn't have to disrespect him so much.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010

A lot of people think that, people really love their animals.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i think the best thing about the thread is that it was originally called the BLACK THOR thread.

Like holy shit sensationalism. You don't even know what's going on yet you're up in arms OP, really?

what thread is this

oh FUCK that thread

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes. that one.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Wasn't the whole reason Jay and Silent Bob was made was was because Kevin Smith promised Jason Mewes he'd star in his next film if Jason quit heroin

Rent on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    jesus, it seems that during my anxious pacing earlier I walked out of the other bedroom... and locked the door behind me

No it's just a handle lock with a pinhole that lets you unlock it from outside. It was just really odd that I did that.

Ahh, I hate those, what stupid reason is there to lock a bedroom door?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2010

He should have served what he did.

Then he should have not been rehired by the NFL.

A big part of football is marketed to the youth, and it is wrong to glorify criminals and assholes.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Why did he fight the dogs?

Honk on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I called her a broken human being that was a loon and she started crying

but seriously

you are a broken fucking human being if you honestly think life in prison is an acceptable punishment for running a dog fighting ring

Rent on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Guys! GUYS! I just realized something important.

Chewbacca was walking around in all three movies naked.

Why do you think Leia was so happy?

Redneck Han Solo: "Dem Wookies is stealin' our white women!"

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Wasn't the whole reason Jay and Silent Bob was made was was because Kevin Smith promised Jason Mewes he'd star in his next film if Jason quit heroin

Yep, and then he didn't. And now Kevin Smith is a pot head who fucks a plastic tube and blogs about it.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

what thread is this

oh FUCK that thread

yes. that one.

are they crying about Idris Elba

because A: it's just heimdall, and more importantly B: he looks fuckawesome and I am a fan of his to begin with anyway

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    syndalis wrote: »

A big part of football is marketed to the youth, and it is wrong to glorify criminals and assholes.

I think he did his time (which imo was already pretty excessive for his crime), apologized, and is attempting to make right

I think he has sufficiently paid for his crimes

Rent on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Naw he got clean after that

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

but seriously

you are a broken fucking human being if you honestly think life in prison is an acceptable punishment for running a dog fighting ring

I think overreactions occurred on both sides.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010

but seriously

Man thats a bit much, I mean he financed a criminal enterprise with some real thug assholes, he's not exactly a huminatarian and him being locked up the worst person spending time behind bars. I mean at least with Vick we know he was guilty.

Shit people with an ounce of coke who are poor get more of a sentence then he did.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    p sure Kevin was always a pothead preach

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Naw he got clean after that

After, but that movie mainly went up his veins (I think he was a heroin addict, his teeth are too nice for meth).

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2010

I think he did his time (which imo was already pretty excessive for his crime), apologized, and is attempting to make right

I don't think he needs to serve any more time; he served it, did his time, etc.

Felons should not get the privilege of making millions a year and having shirts and whatnot with their face printed on it sold to 8 year old who cheer for them. That's fucked.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Not to this extent, I mean now he's basically a writer for high times when before he was just a kid on xbox live.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010

but seriously

I think overreactions occurred on both sides.

there are things people say to me that are out of hand unacceptable, and I'm a very blunt person and won't try and dance around calling your opinion horrible and you being a horrible person for having them

Rent on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Not to this extent, I mean now he's basically a writer for high times when before he was just a kid on xbox live.

I think there's a big overlap between marvel's writer's bullpen and the high times staff

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I think there's a big overlap between marvel's writer's bullpen and the high times staff

Well that would explain some of the spiderman mythos.

"Man peter parker, lets like give him radioactive semen and then have that like hehehehehe poison mary jane."

"Dude I love Mary Jane when I'm jerking off to the things I draw, I imagine she looks on dissapprovingly."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Ahh, I hate those, what stupid reason is there to lock a bedroom door?
    furious masturbation

Bama on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I don't think he needs to serve any more time; he served it, did his time, etc.

Felons should not get the privilege of making millions a year and having shirts and whatnot with their face printed on it sold to 8 year old who cheer for them. That's fucked.

Well that's the thing right? Seperating enjoyment of a person's work with their personal life

I'm not trying to bring this up and holy shit I don't want to make this a discussion jesus christ, but as a good point of comparison see any roman polanski thread

You know, there were literally people saying he shouldn't go to prison because he made the Pianist for instance

so where do you draw the line, is my question

Rent on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Didn't Kevin Smith write a Batman episode?

Honk on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    kevin smith wasn't a pothead until recently

as in rarely smoked, and had stories about how he didn't smoke. or like oh that one time we smoked.

now he is abssolutely a pothead

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Didn't Kevin Smith write a Batman episode?

Well just find the one where Batman and Robin crack dick and fart jokes all episode.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    marijuana

mary ju wanna

mary jane watson

yeah reefer time

Variable on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    mind you I am completely ok with both Kevin Smith and Potheads

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Well that's the thing right? Seperating enjoyment of a person's work with their personal life

I'm not trying to bring this up and holy shit I don't want to make this a discussion jesus christ, but as a good point of comparison see any roman polanski thread

You know, there were literally people saying he shouldn't go to prison because he made the Pianist for instance

so where do you draw the line, is my question

I think they are both slime and should be in prison. Well polanski would have been out of jail if he actually served his real fucking sentence.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    mind you I am completely ok with both Kevin Smith and Potheads

me too

just clarifying

might as well get some use out of the fact that I've listened to the guy talk about himself for a ridiculous amount of hours. entertaining motherfucker.

Variable on
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Good morning [chat].

How goes things?

Cokebotle on
    工事中
This discussion has been closed.