Options

I am the man who arranges the [chat]!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Didn't Kevin Smith write a Batman episode?

He did a Batman run and a Green Arrow run.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].

How goes things?

Better. My brother got released from the hospital and I got my new computer. So... things are going.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Good morning [chat].

How goes things?

Better. My brother got released from the hospital and I got my new computer. So... things are going.

Did your tron cycle suit fit better? Because that would resolve all of your previous issues?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Good morning [chat].

How goes things?

we need to lol it up brosef

Rent on
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Good morning [chat].

How goes things?

Nice!

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I thought this was horrifically funny. On Rush Limbaugh's radio show today, a caller was worried that his opposition to gays serving in the military would cause him to be labeled as a bigot. Rush consoled this man by assuring him bigotry is an invention of the Left, that if you're against anything the Left is in favor of, you're going to be called a bigot.

Caller: Hey, on this "don't ask, don't tell," one of the things that bothers me is the greater issue of how the debate is cast in terms of bigotry versus tolerance. And speaking as a pastor, I'm concerned that we aren't able to take a moral stand in this country anymore without being called a bigot.

Rush: None of us standing up for morality are bigots. You know, morality is always on the enemies list to the left, because involved in morality is judgment ... Your best bet would be to stop watching the mainstream media and you'll quickly have a different attitude. You are not in the minority. You're only a bigot when you speak out against what the establishment wants. That's all. You're gonna be charged with hate speech simply because the left doesn't want to hear any opposition. That's a threat. That's what political correctness is. "Shut up. We don't want to hear what you say 'cause it threatens us."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_122010/content/01125106.guest.html

emnmnme on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Rent wrote: »
    there are things people say to me that are out of hand unacceptable, and I'm a very blunt person and won't try and dance around calling your opinion horrible and you being a horrible person for having them

I think the idea here is that your "what is horrible" meter needs recalibrating

and also, fyi, being BLUNT and TELLING IT LIKE IT IS because NUANCE IS FOR PUSSIES is an attitude that will not carry one very far here

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Man that caller and I are one of mind. Just like when I was taking a moral stand against asian drivers, everyone just called me wasis, god damn buck toothed jerks.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    p sure Kevin was always a pothead preach

Not to this extent, I mean now he's basically a writer for high times when before he was just a kid on xbox live.

I think there's a big overlap between marvel's writer's bullpen and the high times staff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Nocenti

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    there are things people say to me that are out of hand unacceptable, and I'm a very blunt person and won't try and dance around calling your opinion horrible and you being a horrible person for having them

and also, fyi, being BLUNT and TELLING IT LIKE IT IS because NUANCE IS FOR PUSSIES is an attitude that will not carry one very far here

Rent's jail record of course reflects how his bluntness is appreciated.

Though one can be blunt and not be honest, not like the man we just chased from the room.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

Yeah, fair enough, I was mistaken about that probs

ohhhhhhhhhh yeah i know that from painful experience

Rent on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh man, the SE thread for today's comic.'

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    p sure Kevin was always a pothead preach

Not to this extent, I mean now he's basically a writer for high times when before he was just a kid on xbox live.

I think there's a big overlap between marvel's writer's bullpen and the high times staff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Nocenti

What's funny is that I wasn't being serious but then bam

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I still have a great amount of affection for Kevin Smith but he cannot write a comicbook to save his life

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I don't think I've read any comics he's written

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    organ when can you play?

now

FOREVER

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Also dogs are animals we have domesticated so that we are not only their owners, but their symbotic caregivers. To betray that symbiosis by using dogs for such a horrible thing as dog fighting is something very wicked and wrong.

But life in prison? Fuck not even pedophiles get that, sorry chica you gots a screw loose.

Kagera on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    vari

plaaaaaay with us

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    af49c5314bdfc35e3444a94de25aee05.jpg

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Also dogs are animals we have domesticated so that we are not only their owners, but their symbotic caregivers. To betray that symbiosis by using dogs for such a horrible thing as dog fighting is something very wicked and wrong.

But life in prison? Fuck not even pedophiles get that, sorry chica you gots a screw loose.

Yeah thats not entirely accurate. Where as we may not keep pedo's locked up forever, they are definately in prison with the harsh restrictions on everything. Hell letting them out is almost crueler then leaving them in.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Batman gave her all of the orgasms

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    is it true that pedophiles regularly get beaten up in prison

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This guy teaching this course is totes rocking a bloatee.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

Well hey now I came in at just the right time

Good morning [chat], what should I have for breakfast today

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

sometimes I get asked why I am down on fanfic. stuff like that is why. when people write from the mentality of a fan, it just shows.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    is it true that pedophiles regularly get beaten up in prison

Worse, but thats only when they are in general pop, which is not common.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I still have a great amount of affection for Kevin Smith but he cannot write a comicbook to save his life

His Green Arrow run was pretty good.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

sometimes I get asked why I am down on fanfic. stuff like that is why. when people write from the mentality of a fan, it just shows.

I thought it was because mods are haters.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's hard out there for a pedo.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's hard out there for a pedo.

No one expects the Polk County Inquisition!

Edit: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524473

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Man alive I can't believe this was real.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Actually it's hard for anyone even labeled a pedo, regardless of guilt.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I guess I never really read much of his green arrow, or I am confusing it with judd winick's.

I didn't really care for his daredevil, though, and Batman: Cacophony was exquisitely bad

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I guess I never really read much of his green arrow, or I am confusing it with judd winick's.

I didn't really care for his daredevil, though, and Batman: Cacophony was exquisitely bad

I thought his Daredevil was alright. I think you're confusing it for Winick's.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

This is why we need to bring ephebophile back into vogue as a word

it sounds so much fancier than pedo

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

It's the last universally hated sexual orientation. The difference between a pedophile and a child molester doesn't exist - if a person is labeled a pedo, I bet they lose their job and friends and are shunned by family members overnight.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I am worst debater ever.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    wazilla wrote: »
    I am worst debater ever.

/pats on head.

i sort of forced you into an untenable position.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »

It's the last universally hated sexual orientation. The difference between a pedophile and a child molester doesn't exist - if a person is labeled a pedo, I bet they lose their job and friends and are shunned by family members overnight.

What about necrophiliacs

do they still have friends after coming out of the graveyard closet

simonwolf on
This discussion has been closed.