As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Taxi[chat]y

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't understand how anybody can be interested in sex at Burning Man.

I guess if you have a really nice RV and a lot of soap.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »

Thus why I said we could share. :winky:

are there religious issues with you being bi? I don't really know whether or not there are islamic prohibitions against homosexuality, but most of the muslim dudes I have known were wicked homophobic

Oh there are big prohibitions against it, same as in Christianity and Judaism. There's been a bit of change on that front, but yeah.

Male homosexuality on the down-low is kind of a cultural thing in Islamic countries.

It's surprisingly well-tolerated if it's kept in private.
    What about female homosexuality? It seems like sometimes they don't care and sometimes they condemn it. "They" being fundamentalists of various stripes, that is.

Officially there is a hadith speaking against female homosexuality, so it's a no-no. That said, lesbians tend to be ignored as long as they also get married and have babies.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    incidentally yami you have the same birthday as my mom

Coincidence?!?!

im so very confused now

about so many things

I have to go, but this image should clear up everything. Everything.
    bBuIG.jpg

I was going to make a joke about the caridgan on the end being left out, but all of those corgis had tails so they aren't purebread.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i thought corgis traditionally had their tails bobbed

as in

after they were born not before

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Honestly and I know I'm way more prudish, but jesus its not an enviroment conducive to proper sexings. Plus I can't imagine the sand wouldn't potentially cause condom issues.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Death-Pop.

Well...that's a thing.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    i thought corgis traditionally had their tails bobbed

as in

after they were born not before

Yeah I kind of misspoke, those aren't show corgis, as its part of the show pembrooke breed to have the tail bobbed. Though they even do that for pet quality corgis, like cassie has no tail either.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    oh god and now i am looking at computational biology and i dont know enough maths and oh no im a failure as a scientist

Arch on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't think locale would really factor much into my desire to have sex or not with someone, personally.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    my head feels full of cotton candy and regret and I wasn't even out drinking last night, wtf

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    my head feels full of cotton candy and regret and I wasn't even out drinking last night, wtf

The kansas fugue is real...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

You might have been roofied.

Does your butt hurt?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I would also beat the shit out of someone who hurt or killed an animal I loved or even just a pet that wasn't even mine.

Well...try to at least. I'm no Chu.

Kagera on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Preacher wrote: »

man don't you live in like the slow zone or something

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Honestly and I know I'm way more prudish, but jesus its not an enviroment conducive to proper sexings. Plus I can't imagine the sand wouldn't potentially cause condom issues.

I dunno about the Arizona thing but on the playa it's not even really sand, per se, it's dust. Really fine dust, like flour, that permeates everything. It is unavoidable. You can't just kick it off your feet like beach sand. It coats you head to toe.

And I knew this, intellectually, before I went out there, but I didn't really appreciate it: the sand isn't pH-neutral. it's alkali, to the point of being mildly caustic. Over time, it starts to itch and sting. As your skin dries, it starts to crack and you get this caustic sand on the raw lower layers. Sunscreen helps but it's a pain to put on because of the dust.

Forget about washing your hair, it's impossible.

I've been to regional spinoffs, similar events in other locales, and I preferred them immensely over the 'real deal' because of that dust.

That hellish, godforsaken dust.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Does your butt hurt?

Shhh! You're gonna get me busted

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

In sandy conditions a tent should be enough to keep from getting sand in the sensitive bits. Still wouldn't have sex at burning man because from what I've been told, the hygiene there is sketchy as hell.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    2 monkeys and a panda...

...pandas!

msmya on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

man don't you live in like the slow zone or something

Look I may live in the suburbs, but the onion has written about my home has some kind of bizzaro bermudas triangle.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/30-years-of-mans-life-disappear-in-mysterious-kans,2444/

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Man, you ain't never loved nobody till you've loved someone whose been stewing in their own sweat for a week.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Does your butt hurt?

I think the hidden camera already did that.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    [chat] seems to be preoccupied with the naughty bits today.

Wait...

[chat] seems to be preoccupied with the naughty bits.

There. Better.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So they should call it the Itching, Burning Man?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Will, paneer is lovely. The wife makes curry with it.

Bogart on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You guys are the biggest babies on the planet. Having sex with dry, dusty girls is totally worthwhile.

desc on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    desc wrote: »
    You guys are the biggest babies on the planet. Having sex with dry, dusty girls is totally worthwhile.

Desc the difference here is that they are alive when we would do it.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

In sandy conditions a tent should be enough to keep from getting sand in the sensitive bits. Still wouldn't have sex at burning man because from what I've been told, the hygiene there is sketchy as hell.

This is unscientific, but I've been told by multiple practitioners around San Francisco that in the month immediately following Burning Man, they notice an uptick in the number of visits for STIs and hygiene-related derm complaints.

That said, it also coincides with the start of the school year, so some of that might be college students get their dormfuck on.

Incenjucar: :lol:

Feral on

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Does your butt hurt?

Well shit.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

I'd rather go out to Texas and have sex with sweaty, sticky girls.

Feral on

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Desc the difference here is that they are alive when we would do it.

Oh, look at Mr. Pedantic here splitting hairs!

desc on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Kagera on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    hey what's up

Rent on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Kagera wrote: »

why is it that when the budget looks bad, we cut teachers?

this makes no sense but it is a nice circle

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Does your butt hurt?

Well shit.

Incidentally, good show. :^:

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

I love the myths being spread, also the big question not answered in the article, how much of that budget deficit is addressed with these firings?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Bogart wrote: »

Apparently the muslin I am using to strain it with is too fine-meshed. It's taking forfuckingever.

Ugh

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ugh, slept so awful last night and blarg

mrflippy on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

why is it that when the budget looks bad, we cut teachers?

this makes no sense but it is a nice circle

Because if there's anything that embodies excessive government spending, it's our education system.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »

Apparently the muslin I am using to strain it with is too fine-meshed. It's taking forfuckingever.

Ugh

why dont you sit on it the extra weight will make it go faster

tubbo

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Providence officials say their goal is to cut the budget while doing the best they can for city schoolchildren ...

Then why the fuck did they fire the teachers at all?!

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.