As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dogs carrying sticks thread (also [chat])

1484950515254»

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tav wrote: »
    Again, if finding out that your date was a set-up by an internet tough guy is what puts you over the edge, you need psychological help.

Except it isn't just one internet tough guy, it's being Carrie'd, en masse. Public humiliation, probably being circulated as a lonely, unlovable son of a bitch on the internet for just long enough that everyone you know will see what a wretch you are?

If you didn't have problems before, you're sure as hell going to have them after.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    i should get a medal for this

5532749933_8c9f03b7df_z.jpg
    Worst pet by irond_will, on Flickr

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I don't get it, Tav. The coke thing.

Seven-gram-rocks-because-thats-how-i-roll.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=charlie-sheen-pic-

Tav on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Again, if finding out that your date was a set-up by an internet tough guy is what puts you over the edge, you need psychological help.

Yes, if a stranger being a flagrant dick to you cause you to self-harm, it is clearly true that you need psychological help.

That doesn't excuse being a flagrant dick to strangers.
    Mr. Sheen is on a lot of coke.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    d'awww

widdle kiddy jus wants to cuddew

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Charlie Sheen

Cocaine

emnmnme on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Alright I found my local animal shelter number. If/when he lets them out again I'll call them. I just don't get how you could do that to a poor dog. (Please note: I fucking hate dogs, a lot, but seeing how these people just sit their dog outside without walking it breaks my heart).

urahonky on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh shit! Haha, that's really great!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Chat. Motivate me. I have a midterm on Applications in Child Development tomorrow.

Uggggggh

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Wait... a Charlie Sheen pun?

Kind of lazy.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Dark_Side wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    oh 4chan :(
    4chan pic

Wow, something so astoundingly pathetic about lonely nerds leading on other lonely nerds for laughs. Let us hope they don't cause someone to commit suicide over it.

If someone is going to commit suicide because their OKC date was a fake, they have deep seated problems and it wouldn't take much to push them over the edge. Much in the same way that video games don't cause normal kids to shoot up their school.

How's about not mentioning suicide in such a stupid manner for an emotional response, eh?

Wow that response seems.....a little over the top. Well, when you're doing okc dating, and dealing with the frustrating realities of a guy trying to use an online dating site. And your life isn't in a great place and you're just trying to find a damn date, and you find out you got fooled, taped, and ruthlessly made fun of by the 4chan dregs. Well, I'd sure like to see you laugh about it then.

a lot of people need psychological help

and being needlessly cruel to lonely people, whether or not they need psychological help is just fucking awful

and being callous to the possibility that the lonely guy you're taunting might end up harming himself is inhuman

just fucking stop apologizing for this bullshit dude

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    simonwolf wrote: »

Except it isn't just one internet tough guy, it's being Carrie'd, en masse. Public humiliation, probably being circulated as a lonely, unlovable son of a bitch on the internet for just long enough that everyone you know will see what a wretch you are?

If you didn't have problems before, you're sure as hell going to have them after.

I'm out.

Tav on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Drinking on St. Paddies

Buy DA2

St. Paddies

DA2

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM PEOPLE

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »
    Chat. Motivate me. I have a midterm on Applications in Child Development tomorrow.

Uggggggh

develop a sense of responsibility you lazy jerk

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Drinking on St. Paddies

Buy DA2

St. Paddies

DA2

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM PEOPLE

drink while playing DA2

simonwolf on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    DA2, Fluffy. You can party anytime, with better traffic and fewer jackasses.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Gooey wrote: »
    Rikushix wrote: »

Uggggggh

develop a sense of responsibility you lazy jerk

...why....I feel motivated!

:D

I'm off, bye

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i'm not made of money, Simon

if I was, I'd have been torn apart by now

a terrible death, albeit swift

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »

He looks so warm and cozy and soft. Is he purring? I bet he's purring. :D

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I wonder how many people are going to be drunk on the job site tomorrow!

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    His ... movements are just terrifying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjTX56IXjQ

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    BTW, Will, Jacob, I humbly* request the next [chat]. I will make it worth the trouble.

*- Ha ha! Humility.

Feral on

• Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    oh 4chan :(
    4chan pic

Wow, something so astoundingly pathetic about lonely nerds leading on other lonely nerds for laughs. Let us hope they don't cause someone to commit suicide over it.

If someone is going to commit suicide because their OKC date was a fake, they have deep seated problems and it wouldn't take much to push them over the edge. Much in the same way that video games don't cause normal kids to shoot up their school.

How's about not mentioning suicide in such a stupid manner for an emotional response, eh?

Wow that response seems.....a little over the top. Well, when you're doing okc dating, and dealing with the frustrating realities of a guy trying to use an online dating site. And your life isn't in a great place and you're just trying to find a damn date, and you find out you got fooled, taped, and ruthlessly made fun of by the 4chan dregs. Well, I'd sure like to see you laugh about it then.

Well, you're simply full of it. You know that some people still date when they're going through psychological treatments right?

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Whenever someone says St. Paddies, I think of hamburger patties topped with tiny halo-shaped pickles.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Paddy's Day is the worst drinking day. I fucking megaloathe it.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »

He looks so warm and cozy and soft. Is he purring? I bet he's purring. :D

she's purring

she didn't used to know how. she would just choke and whirr a little when she was content. since frankie never ever pet her.

now she can purr pretty well. but she craves my attention, which is kind of a pain in the ass

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    i'm not made of money, Simon

if I was, I'd have been torn apart by now

a terrible death, albeit swift

I do not think drinking and playing a video game are incredibly rich prospects, Fluffy

just drink some shitty Canadian beer that's two loonies a gallon or something

go blind while playing with your Hawke

simonwolf on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    BTW, Will, Jacob, I humbly* request the next [chat]. I will make it worth the trouble.

*- Ha ha! Humility.

Go forth and conquer, yo. I am about to go age some dragons so this way I won't have to worry about coming back in half an hour and checking to see if the thread is done.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Feral will make the next chat

this one is all played out

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    goddamn it jake you fucking ninja

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    x8zu1.jpg

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.