As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon Black and White and Thread all Over.

• Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    C-Gear is always off here. Also, no Magmarizer, sorry. Haven't found one yet. First one I do I'll send your way, though.

I'll turn mine on, just a sec.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't think that c-gear thing is true

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    No idea.

Also, I uh...don't know what that egg is.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Well it worked then, so eh.

Enjoy the Chimchar and Magby, thanks for the starters/fossils, even if Torchic is named after my least favourite DA2 character :P

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Well, it worked for us this time.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Awesome, thanks guys.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So as it stands, I have 4 Diglett's (all Adamant, 2 Arena Trap 2 Sand Veil), a Chimchar, 5 Squirtles, a Yanma, 2 Charmanders, a Magby and 2 Elekids (one Adamant) in my box for trading.

Any takers?

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yanma and Elekid sound interesting. I'll go cook up some more eggs, think I might have a Tepig with superpower around somewhere too.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hey look.

New thread.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'd be interested in some White exclusives, like Solosis, etc and stuff from White Forest (Porygon, by any chance)?

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    pokemon_comic_small_6862.png

DAT HAIR :winky:

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fuck yeah! Flawless HP Ice 70 Victini caught in a Great Ball!

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I've got a female Reuniclus if that's all the same. I've not actually made it that far in the main game (just hit Victory Road).

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    That would be fine, I don't have any White exclusives yet, I believe.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'll go hunt down a Rufflet for you then.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Cool, (Robot, if you're reading this, I'll accept trash mons for the Diglett/Charmander you wanted) did you want the Adamant Elekid or the one with the non-helpful nature?

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'll take either one. If you've got a female, I'll go with that one.

EDIT: I do have a Thundurus I can loan out to you if you need that.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh hey, the non-Adamant one is female, then that's that settled.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    EDIT: I do have a Thundurus I can loan out to you if you need that.

I'll take a rain check, I still have to catch my Genie first.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Got it. Rufflets don't seem to want to show for now, so just borrow my Braviary.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Heading online now.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'll go make some eggs now, did you want the Reuniclus back too? Because I have totally do that.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Cool, thanks. You can keep them for a while, Braviary is kinda hilariously overleveled right now. You can keep the Reuniclus as well, it's not a niche I needed filled for my team.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I just got plenty of eggs from Braviary, so I can give it back to you now if you want.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wait wait, not only do you not get to know your Reshiram's nature before beating the game and seeing the credits, the game INSISTS you save before you can find out? Fuck that noise.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    glithertglithert Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I just caught a foongus. I'm thinking of running a team of pokemon that are all drugs and/or drug paraphernalia.

glithert on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If you're so bothered by that you can always hack in better stats. It's quite easy to make them appear perfectly legitimate.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    If you're so bothered by that you can always hack in better stats. It's quite easy to make them appear perfectly legitimate.

But doesn't the game check if pokemon are hacked when you upload videos using the Vs. Recorder?

E: I was wondering about natures, not stats, since a nature can make or break a pokemon.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Still easy to fake and have it look perfectly normal if you know what you're doing.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Still easy to fake and have it look perfectly normal if you know what you're doing.

Unless you're saying you can change a pokemon's nature after the fact, I don't think this is what I was annoyed about.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, it's doable. It just takes more work.

I do get what you're saying though.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    emp123 wrote: »
    So is this game supposed to be ridiculously easy? Im basically using the first 6 pokemon I came into contact with and Im destroying most of the trainers I meet.

Also, I think I need to trade my Gurdurr. But I want him back.
    The game is, you know, meant for kids not even half my age. There is a greater variety in types this time around, and a HUGE gamechanger is that you can blow TMs on your story team without fear. And HMs are barely touched, so there's very little dead weight on your party.

If you want, I can evolve your Gurdurr. FC is 0346-8562-4822

Yeah, perhaps I was being a bit hasty. The game just seems way easier than it was when I was 10 or whatever when Red/Blue came out.

Also, is it possible for me to have a team of all monkeys and bears (all with different types (fire/water/fighting))? If so, I know what Im doing. Although I really dislike not using my starter pokemon.

emp123 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    With some trading, yes it is. You can indeed have a team comprised entirely of monkeys and bears.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, it's doable. It just takes more work.

I do get what you're saying though.

Oh well, I guess I'll just us the Master Ball to capture Reshiram hundreds of times, plot his stats out, and then try to project what his nature is. Thanks Gamefreak!

silence1186 on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    I don't even care about ubers.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    glithertglithert Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So, Seismitoad, Musharna, whatever foongus evolves into, conkeldurr, and the ice cream cone. I just need one more pokemon that looks like a drug/something drug related.

glithert on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

You're not really making the case for people wanting to battle or trade with you, you know :?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    glithert wrote: »
    So, Seismitoad, Musharna, whatever foongus evolves into, conkeldurr, and the ice cream cone. I just need one more pokemon that looks like a drug/something drug related.

Cofagrigus. Seriously, take one look at that thing and convince yourself you're not hallucinating.

And I'm in the 'who cares about ubers' club.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh well, I guess I'll just us the Master Ball to capture Reshiram hundreds of times, plot his stats out, and then try to project what his nature is. Thanks Gamefreak!
    I know it sucks to wait, but I think it's likely that Gray will address this issue.

Also, Ubers man. What does it matter really?

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    I did just get a timid Mewtwo in SoulSilver on the first catch, however.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png