As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anonymous confessions

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I killed a roach in my bathroom earlier. Ugh.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote:
    tee hee

I'm not saying that was you, but...

you could research Orik's various favored late-night foods and set up a rotating av/sig that cycles through delicious pictures of them.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Shhhhh SECRETS, Orik
    I also did the one about Paul Newman

Forget killing Hitler, there are more important things to be done

• Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Attacking insects with the shower nozzle is the best in morning,

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Didgeridoo wrote:
    Shhhhh SECRETS, Orik
    I also did the one about Paul Newman

Forget killing Hitler, there are more important things to be done

hahahahha

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Raneados wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    I mean I tell you guys basically everything anyway

the other day i posted specifics on what my dick looks like

:V

But have you used it to type out forum posts like I have?

YUP

including this one

I'd type this response with mine but I just made my dick go flaccid. It's in no condition to be posting.

• Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    I punched the autistic kid because he had been conditioned by other kids on the bus to kick people in the shins as they walked off. I was a dumbass frustrated highschool kid and should have punched out one of those other kids. I can never be president.

That is not at all the part of that that I wanted explained! I want to see this list of "the good reasons" to punch out an autistic kid; the initial confession made it sound as if they'd been enumerated somewhere!

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I dislike anonymous confessions.

I mean, you don't have to tell your bidness to the world or anything, but why even put it out there if you're not gonna own it.

Here, I will make a confession: earlier there was an anonymous confession that someone was not sexually attracted to his girlfriend anymore. And even though I KNOW it's not Blake, it is getting me 10 kinds of paranoid.

To sum up: boy's gonna get LAID tonight.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    viv that's barely a confession

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote:
    Didgeridoo wrote:
    tee hee

I'm not saying that was you, but...

you could research Orik's various favored late-night foods and set up a rotating av/sig that cycles through delicious pictures of them.

This would be amazing, but you are assuming a level of technological literacy that I simply do not possess

• Options
    FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    What the fuck is hate masturbation?

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    @Tommy2Hands

What do you deem a confession, then?

Because I just confessed that I am irrationally insecure about my sex appeal. I consider that quite a confession and I'll own it.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Confidence-building sex. How is that compared to the other kinds?

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

I mean, you don't have to tell your bidness to the world or anything, but why even put it out there if you're not gonna own it.

Here, I will make a confession: earlier there was an anonymous confession that someone was not sexually attracted to his girlfriend anymore. And even though I KNOW it's not Blake, it is getting me 10 kinds of paranoid.

Someone tell Blake his plan worked.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Stuff like this can be pretty healthy though if real issues are involved. Speaking out about a problem, even in an environment where you have no face, means something.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

and thus his plan comes to fruition

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i am so conflicted right now, my first response is to make a joke saying "I don't think Viv is sexually attractive" in a fake attempt to have sex, but at the same time i respect her too much to do it.

What kind of monster have i become!?

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I don't think he needs us to tell him.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    @Vivixenne: Body butter. Candles. Cuffs. I know you can do it. Just make sure he gets into the bedroom on time.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Damn it, now I'm thinking the same thing thanks to Viv. It's more fun to own up to things up front, no bullshit.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    true, it's good to actually SAY what's bugging you, even if you don't actually say it to anyone or you remain anonymous about it

• Options
    Radius wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:

Someone tell Blake his plan worked.

But he has never ONCE indicated that he is not sexually attracted to me!

• Options
    some secrets are better left not owning up to

nobody benefits from knowing I have 3 nipples

• Options
    Despite knowing logically that Orikae is an attractive dude who I should want to make out with, if I ever actually got the opportunity I think I'd pass because I think of him as more a hanging-and-chillaxing friend then makeout material.

I dare you to make out with me.

daremaster.jpg
    I told Pancake someone in SE has a crush on her. She is moderately creeped out.
    I've been unemployed way, way, way longer than I want to think about. There have been weeks I haven't even looked.
    Who is Kaiser Soze?

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Fine Viv, thanks for making me feel like a pussy

Orik, I'm the one who feels ignored when he tries to talk to you

Fuckin' Viv.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Also, I'm not sure I could confess anything more embarrassing than the one I was referencing in that last post to Viv.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I have made three confessions, one of which I will gladly confess to. The other two are sort of awkward because when you put your name to them they become more about "woe woe is me and my brain problems," you know? Since I am not angling for compliments or comforting nonsense.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    no I meant the one about blake getting some

the sex appeal on was okay I guess
    :bz

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Fishman wrote:
    @Vivixenne: Body butter. Candles. Cuffs. I know you can do it. Just make sure he gets into the bedroom on time.

But. But... FIRE!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Who is pancake?

• Options
    fire is a bonus

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Raneados wrote:
    some secrets are better left not owning up to

nobody benefits from knowing I have 3 nipples

ew god

get away from us you freak

• Options
    Fishman wrote:
    Also, I'm not sure I could confess anything more embarrassing than the one I was referencing in that last post to Viv.

Can I just say that I can picture the look Jen gave you and it is scorching.

Also: d'awwww.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Kaiser Soze?

Clearly he meant Keyser Soze.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Raneados is the Man with the Golden Gun

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I actually receive a spare nipple finder's fee every time I report a spare nipple to the nipple bounty hunters

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Fine Viv, thanks for making me feel like a pussy

Orik, I'm the one who feels ignored when he tries to talk to you

Fuckin' Viv.

I'm sorry! I was just expressing how I feel about anonymous confessions.

I mean, it's one thing to get a deep dark secret off your chest, sure, but why do that if you're not gonna own it? It'll still haunt you, and any advice you're given on the back of an anonymous confession is going to be deemed "irrelevant" or "not very helpful" because they don't know who YOU are or what the context of YOUR story is.

I get that this thread is all in good fun, I just find the concept in general not to my personal taste.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    I've never had a job in my life.
    hello? test
    I didn't make the last comment that gushed over you, but I also find myself enjoying your posts often. You once sigged something I said and I was over the moon. I also absolutely loathe myself when I get excited about being noticed online.

I am totally excited about being noticed online! I'm glad I can do the same for you.
    I have found a fundamental difference between my partner and I and I'm not really sure how to deal with it.
    I've seen a video of factorysquirrel jerkin it. Got a baby wiener he does.

lmao

aint no cure for that
    I'm attracted to flightly, slutty, hipster girls with issues, then get dissappointed when they act like flightly, slutty hipster girls with issuses.
    There was a point where I was earnestly hoping for a certain forumer to commit suicide, and was at the ready to start a "X is dead" thread, since I was pretty sure I would be one of the first to know. Holy shit I am a mean person.

• Options
    oh nooo my nips

I actually only have 2 nips, but I wish i had 0

is there a surgery I can get to get rid of my nips

• Options
    I have made three confessions, one of which I will gladly confess to. The other two are sort of awkward because when you put your name to them they become more about "woe woe is me and my brain problems," you know? Since I am not angling for compliments or comforting nonsense.

That's cool, it's just that sometimes you can just have a bitch without it being a pity party. All you have to say is: "I ain't looking for compliments or comfort, I am just looking for a place where I can bitch."

This discussion has been closed.