Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Talking about Netflix

1141516171820»

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    It would appear that a new season of Doctor Who has been added. Not sure when, today was the first time I noticed. Huzzah! I've been waiting for some new episodes for a while.

Dumb Hero wrote: »
    "Okay, you take 2d4 damage from the ogre's dick impaling your 2inch anus"
    Satan! Look here!
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    Edd wrote:
    I've been checking Streaming Soon in the vain hope of seeing Archer Season 2 pop up. Have we heard any rumblings about when / if it might grace Netflix?

If you haven't noticed yet, Archer season 2 is up for streaming.

eahenryii wrote: »

i've resorted to reading your posts in William Shatner's voice.

I am now using the Christopher Walken voice.
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Ender wrote: »
    Edd wrote:
    I've been checking Streaming Soon in the vain hope of seeing Archer Season 2 pop up. Have we heard any rumblings about when / if it might grace Netflix?

If you haven't noticed yet, Archer season 2 is up for streaming.
    Damn it!

Why'd they have to go and do a thing like that with Mass Effect 3 hitting?!

That's it, time to load up with so much caffeine and guarana that I don't sleep till Thursday, maybe that'll give me time to fully consume both.

First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
  • KalTorakKalTorak Way up inside your butthole, Morty. WAAAAY up inside there.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I just installed a new version of Silverlight, (Mac/Chrome) - is anyone else having an issue with Netflix taking up, like, way too much CPU? The Activity Monitor says it's using between 35 and 50% of the CPU while Instant Watch is running. It makes other Chrome windows ridiculously sluggish.

KalTorak on
  • adytumadytum Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Yup. I can't do anything else in chrome while Netflix is streaming.

adytum on
    etxvv5.jpg
  • KalTorakKalTorak Way up inside your butthole, Morty. WAAAAY up inside there.Registered User regular
    Hmm, running it in Safari seems to not slow everything else down. Still says a lot of the CPU is being used, but maybe that's normal.

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    The kid in me in bursting with joy. BeastWars is on instant watch

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Been having trouble with a few programs not working properly on Netflix. Ranging from Breaking Bad to Drive. It's very annoying and all I can do is report them and wait.