Options

Steven P. Jobs Memorial [Chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Echo, I read your article about rape in uganda.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I need to take a walk now.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote:
    Whoa, did TNC get banned?

Did that happen?

well he just accrued the points for a ban.

Some of them will expire next week so he'll be back soon.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Daxon wrote:
    FroThulhu wrote:

Did that happen?

no, he's gone until november 12

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    That's disappointing. Just seeing his avatar makes me angry.

Then reading what he says...

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    now to see if this mob farm on DKs minecraft server actually works.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Wash wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Wash wrote:
    Should I watch Les Miserables?

why is that a question?

Because I don't know anything about Les Miserables

The play or the musical? Live or taped?

edit: to be clear the answer is yes regardless

Thinking of picking up the DVD of the play. There's singing in the play too, right?

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    FroThulhu wrote:

Did that happen?

And Turkmen everywhere cried out from a great disturbance in the force.
    Still convinced that was just some elaborate troll/sociology experiment anyway.

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    FroThulhu wrote:

Did that happen?

oh, read that as october 12.

Then yeah, month and a week instead.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Feral wrote:

You should read Nerdgasmic's article on OxFam.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I intentionally the whole thing

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    sterilize gay people

that is fucking hilarious

you dont use purell after you ride the train??

i sterilize all the time

especially after creepy touchy waitress

Did you and Eddy go to the strip club without me?!

• Options
    Hahahahaha TNC's post what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Feral wrote:

Cold showers work better for that sort of thing.

• Options
    that was quite horrid, echo.

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Wash wrote:
    Hahahahaha TNC's post what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Link please, don't feel like searching.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Am I gonna have to pay extra for this chat thread? Did this joke already get made?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Oh, also, if you go to a breeder to get a companion pet you are murdering a shelter animal.

Fuck euphemisms. You are getting a doggy or kitty to be your friend. There is no legitimate reason to not adopt a doggy or kitty.

• Options
    Elki wrote:
    Am I gonna have to pay extra for this chat thread? Did this joke already get made?

And if you spill your drink while posting you are fuuuuuuucked.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    But this chat looks awesome and is a pleasure to use.

• Options
    Oh, also, if you go to a breeder to get a companion pet you are murdering a shelter animal.

Fuck euphemisms. You are getting a doggy or kitty to be your friend. There is no legitimate reason to not adopt a doggy or kitty.

Yeah, I am going to wait until I take a mini vacation next month so I can spend all kind of time with the new kitty before I have to go back to work.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Daxon wrote:
    that was quite horrid, echo.

I couldn't even make it all the way through the article. I got to the part where the reporter is talking to the woman who runs the clinic and she says 8/10 of the people coming in for therapy were sexually abused, and the reporter is like "8 out of 10 men or just women?" and the woman says "No, all of the men. I think it's all of them."

D:

• Options

you mean an adult animal? Because there is a huge practical difference between adopting an adult animal vs. a kitten / puppy.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

you mean an adult animal? Because there is a huge practical difference between adopting an adult animal vs. a kitten / puppy.

There's a lot of good reasons to adopt an adult animal, but if you are dead set on getting a baby, shelters have those too.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular

As an extended foster volunteer who eventually adopted a dog with pretty bad issues, yeah; it pisses me off to no end. My buddy's wife talked him into getting a dog. She wanted a Vizsla. They went through the motions of shelters, but it was only so they could make the excuses they'd already decided on before ever looking for dogs. They bought a pure bred Vizsla puppy. It's a great dog, but it still bothers me.

Still....it's their family and their choice in the end.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Deebaser wrote:

Zombie Steve Jobs will be all over the place this Halloween.

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    i have a kitty friend

i am cuddling her against her will

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options

nope

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote:
    i have a kitty friend

That's basically the only way I get to cuddle our kitty. She likes to play ball games and such, but she is anti-snuggling and you pretty much have to impose on her patience to get any loving. Fortunately she is a pretty mellow cat, it usually takes a bit of annoyance before she will actually scratch you, and even then she makes fairly lame attempts at injuring people.

• Options
    Wash wrote:

nope

Yeap.

Sorry if you're a bad person who supports breeders.

• Options

There's a lot of good reasons to adopt an adult animal, but if you are dead set on getting a baby, shelters have those too.

oh yeah definetly. I thought you were saying there's no difference between getting an adult shelter animal and a baby from a breeder.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Not all X are bad Y.

• Options
    ok this mob farm / grider is no end of fun to watch. Mobs spawn, get drawn into a network of water filled tunnels which pulls them inexoribly to their doom in a death machine.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Elki wrote:

Why are all the other threads on this forum ripping off the comment design of this thread? They shouldn't be allowed to do that.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bought some Cointreau. Drinking fancy-assed margaritas. Gonna listen to the Tigers game, hope they beat the Yankees.

Ladywoman made me a Boston Creme Pie.

Good birthday.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Was it determined that TNC wasn't Obs?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Elki wrote:

Why are all the other threads on this forum ripping off the comment design of this thread? They shouldn't be allowed to do that.

I dunno... people in this thread all come off as total douchebags when they talk about how great it is.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    i have a kitty friend

That's basically the only way I get to cuddle our kitty. She likes to play ball games and such, but she is anti-snuggling and you pretty much have to impose on her patience to get any loving. Fortunately she is a pretty mellow cat, it usually takes a bit of annoyance before she will actually scratch you, and even then she makes fairly lame attempts at injuring people.

My cat is awesome. Every time I lay down, like clockwork, he comes in and jumps up and cuddles next to me for a little bit. The scary thing is that it often happens when we're not even in the same room. He has some sort of kitty remote viewing that let's him see when I'm about lay down on something and his brain goes "CUDDLE!!!"

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Macs are great you all suck.

This discussion has been closed.