As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Leopard-Skin Pill-Box [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Cinders and Choco with the experience to back up my hazy knowledge!

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    E3 is not that far away. Can't get wait to get a peek at what new hardware Microsoft is coming out with.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    It is not the thing to lean on. Like sarcasm, it's best in small doses and not as a crutch.

Oh, definitely. I've had this conversation before, and pretty much everyone tells me the same thing (not that I want to indicate that your sentiment isn't appreciated), but it doesn't make as much of an impact on my actual habits as it should.

Once my thesis is handed in, I'll do what I can to improve the situation, least I can do.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    wandering wrote:
    Someone should tuck me in and read to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIckeYVuMC0&feature=fvst

good choice :^:

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It really looks like just running a pair of SATA cables would be easier then slotting in the drive.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hmmmm, Rounders or Hunt for Red October.

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Hunt for Red October

Obviously.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote:

They're both good but Red October has to be first

one of my favorite thriller movies ever

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    man i am getting a case of the apathies.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

They're both good but Red October has to be first

one of my favorite thriller movies ever

I remember sneaking into that film. Upon reflection my dad wasn't the best influence on me.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Big Trouble in Little China. Always.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Hunt for Red October features a Scot, and Australian, and an Englishman pretending to be Russian

clearly the best choice

• Options
    I love that in his life Sean Connery, who has literally never not done a Scottish accent, has been called upon to play a Spaniard (who is secretly an ancient Egyptian), a Lithuanian, a future space barbarian, a Chicago Irishman, and a Moroccan

and they all just get scottish accents!

• Options
    rabbits

montana

etc

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    I love that in his life Sean Connery, who has literally never not done a Scottish accent, has been called upon to play a Spaniard (who is secretly an ancient Egyptian), a Lithuanian, a future space barbarian, a Chicago Irishman, and a Moroccan

Ramirez is my favorite. He's also played an American several times. And an Englishman several times.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:

Heh

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    oh what's that, talking about big dicks with another chat member? yeah, it is bed time.

Sean Connery rules. Stephen Seagal was his trainer for the Never Say Never Again Bond movie and apparently broke his hand or wrist when Connery got lippy and I think Connery kept going with it. That's not as badass as the time a real life gangster (the mobster arrested in the beginning of L.A. Confidential who was a real guy.. his #1 muscle guy) was stalking a movie star and followed her to England, stomped onto a movie stage and waved a gun... Sean Connery punched him in the god damn mouth.

• Options
    Johnny Stompanato? That might have been his name.

• Options
    On one occasion, Stompanato stormed onto a movie set in the UK and pointed a gun at actor Sean Connery, her costar in Another Time, Another Place, only to have Connery take the gun from him and force him from the movie set. Stompanato was deported for this offense, as unlicensed handguns were (and are) illegal in the UK.[1][2][1] Rumours flew after Stompanato's death that the mob held Connery responsible; the actor allegedly laid low until things blew over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Stompanato

• Options
    speaking of big dicks, Johnny Stompanato was infamous for having a monster one

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    I've seen, smelled, touched, jerked, and sucked bigger.

I never know where the fiction ends and the man begins.

• Options
    I've seen, smelled, touched, jerked, and sucked bigger.

• Options
    Sean Connery also thinks that sometimes a woman needs a smack

keeps her in line

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Jolly co-operation.

• Options
    oh what's that, talking about big dicks with another chat member? yeah, it is bed time.

Sean Connery rules. Stephen Seagal was his trainer for the Never Say Never Again Bond movie and apparently broke his hand or wrist when Connery got lippy and I think Connery kept going with it. That's not as badass as the time a real life gangster (the mobster arrested in the beginning of L.A. Confidential who was a real guy.. his #1 muscle guy) was stalking a movie star and followed her to England, stomped onto a movie stage and waved a gun... Sean Connery punched him in the god damn mouth.

later he smacked her around cause she needed it

• Options
    oh yeah, he wasn't great for that stuff. is that proven or rumor? i was never sure.

• Options
    sniffin dicks

punchin cads

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    oh yeah, he wasn't great for that stuff. is that proven or rumor? i was never sure.

he said it in an interview and there was someone who alleged he beat her I think

• Options
    I have beat up at least half a dozen mobsters and I never get any props.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    domestic violence awareness month y'all

So It Goes on
  • Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0

• Options
    So It Goes wrote:
    domestic violence awareness month y'all

Why would this not be a link? You butt.

• Options
    it was meant to be italics i hate you

• Options
    i knew sigmund would come in here and make me feel bad for liking that SC took the gun away from a known mobster.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @inquisitor

I have given up on dark souls I think.

Good game but too much bullshit that I dont have time for

• Options
    Dark Souls seems like a conceptually cool game, but not really something I can get into

especially since my favourite games are the Harvest Moon ones

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    @inquisitor

I have given up on dark souls I think.

Good game but too much bullshit that I dont have time for

:( Sad to hear it, what's ailing ya?

• Options
    i knew sigmund would come in here and make me feel bad for liking that SC took the gun away from a known mobster.

just don't forget it

let it temper your excitement a bit, that is all

This discussion has been closed.