• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Elki...what?

Elki oh god what?

Munchkin Axe Cop!

That sounds amazing.

Also fuck all haters.

Munchkin is the only "board game" that I can get any of my friends to sit down have a few beers and play.

it's simple and fun and makes everyone laugh.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    so like what happened you are not giving any info

I dunno, we are still like, dating. But, I lack enthusiasm for the relationship, I guess. I think it's mainly that like, our personalities don't seem to match up very well. She still doesn't really seem to get my humor, which leads to me like, having to explain every joke, or her taking me seriously when I'm just joking, which just gets vexing. Which makes me just not want to say anything, which leads to silence. Which, I'm fine with, but she's not comfortable with. And, I dunno, she's kind of boring and just wants to cuddle all the time and I get bored of that pretty fast and she always tries to hang around longer than planned and never leaves and basically makes me kick her out and then guilt trips me over it and bleh.

Bleh bleh bleh.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Elki...what?

Elki oh god what?

Munchkin Axe Cop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZquaoUMfIc

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Cant stack anymore

Oh god you poor thing. You are on 360? What's your SL?

I swear, I'll grind a character to the right SL just to lead a charge out of the depths for you.

Oh no I'm on PS3 I mean they got rid of the stacking.

Im probalbly going to sell my Dark and Demons Souls CE's they go for 150-200 on ebay for the pair.

Oh, I see. Sad to hear that it's just not working out for you because I'm having such a great time with it. But, hey, you know, $150-200 ain't shabby!

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Munchkin is pretty dreadful. It comes below Fluxx for "something to do with your hands while drinking" because each set relies on specific in-jokes.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    But whatever tomorrow blizzcon kicks off and I am going to nerd out and get very drunk and it will be great.

• Options
    I didn't like Dark Souls. I felt like an outsider but I played it for like 3 hours and even with the promise of more exciting things I just felt like the gameplay wasn't enough for me to stay interested.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    It is super easy to get people tp play munchkin and sometimes they love it. It's just a really flawed game system. Once you see how it's kind of weighted toward not playing your cards it becomes really boring if you actually want win.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    But whatever tomorrow blizzcon kicks off and I am going to nerd out and get very drunk and it will be great.

Blizzcon yay!!!!

Oh right, I really don't see the appeal.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    So It Goes wrote: »
    so like what happened you are not giving any info

I dunno, we are still like, dating. But, I lack enthusiasm for the relationship, I guess. I think it's mainly that like, our personalities don't seem to match up very well. She still doesn't really seem to get my humor, which leads to me like, having to explain every joke, or her taking me seriously when I'm just joking, which just gets vexing. Which makes me just not want to say anything, which leads to silence. Which, I'm fine with, but she's not comfortable with. And, I dunno, she's kind of boring and just wants to cuddle all the time and I get bored of that pretty fast and she always tries to hang around longer than planned and never leaves and basically makes me kick her out and then guilt trips me over it and bleh.

Bleh bleh bleh.

cling wrap eh

yeah that's not attractive

sorry dog

• Options
    Inqui, dogg, that doesn't seem great.

How come LA is the worst thing when it comes to girls?

• Options
    It is super easy to get people tp play munchkin and sometimes they love it. It's just a really flawed game system. Once you see how it's kind of weighted toward not playing your cards it becomes really boring if you actually want win.

I guess I've just never played Munchkin to win. I mix the decks up with my friends and they all laugh at the fact that they have a monkey sidekick and have laser eyes and are a carrying a huge axe.

I don't see why anyone would want to take it seriously.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

The last blizzcon overall was ass, as it was very clear the keynote by Metzen was change at the last minute. Heres hoping its not so bad this year, I would like some kind of announcement.

• Options
    Yeah.

And now I am in that situation where I waffle between sticking it out and seeing if things get better or breaking up with her, which like, I dunno, wouldn't really bother me and I'd be fine with still being friends with her. But she'd probably take it hard and get weird about it. So, eh.

• Options
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote:

Blizzcon yay!!!!

Oh right, I really don't see the appeal.

I get to be drunk for 2 days straight, watch awesome sc2 matches while cheering my ass off and punk people in diablo3 arena.

It's mostly that I will be bouncing between a convention center and a beach house for 2-3 days with a steady supply of booze.

• Options
    cut the cord, inqui

• Options
    Inqui, dogg, that doesn't seem great.

How come LA is the worst thing when it comes to girls?

I dunno! To punish us for our hubris, perhaps.

But, eh, at least if this doesn't pan out I can more seriously entertain that threesome thats been looming on the horizon. :P

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Yeah.

And now I am in that situation where I waffle between sticking it out and seeing if things get better or breaking up with her, which like, I dunno, wouldn't really bother me and I'd be fine with still being friends with her. But she'd probably take it hard and get weird about it. So, eh.

End it. Waiting to see if things get better is never going to work.

• Options
    give yourself the freedom to boink the hot NE cosplayer

• Options

I guess I've just never played Munchkin to win. I mix the decks up with my friends and they all laugh at the fact that they have a monkey sidekick and have laser eyes and are a carrying a huge axe.

I don't see why anyone would want to take it seriously.

Oh. yeah. that isn't really my thing. i can see how that'd make it fun but I am just

winwinwinwinwiwnwinwinwinwiwniwniwnwinwinwin

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Inqui the worst part about that threesome is there is somehow an EXTRA girl in LA and you have not extended bro duties and let me meet her.

What is this forum good for if not meeting ladies of PAs who live near us?!

• Options
    Inqui the worst part about that threesome is there is somehow an EXTRA girl in LA and you have not extended bro duties and let me meet her.

And forumers going out with one another is never slightly weird!

• Options

Nah it'd be a two guy threesome.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2011
    Inq if you don't dump this girl I'm going to punch you in the stomach.

Organichu on
  • Options
    chu. get out dem guts.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote:

Well then enjoy...but if you meet another girl you PM me dogg. LA eskimo brothers.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Dump. Not date, dump.

• Options

YEAH!
    Inquisitor wrote:

... never mind.

Anyway, no [chat]ters live near me. :(

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Dump. Not date, dump.

That is like...the biggest difference.

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Yeah.

I know. If I am honest with myself the real reason why I do not want to end it is that I do not want to deal with the fallout of ending it.

We have plans to go see the new three musketeers so, I'll at least see that through and then, yeah...I guess nip it in the bud.

• Options
    Man, this will be the first girl I've ever broken up with, er, rather, initiated the break up with.

I am baby.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    hmmm more coh to download

also I now have garlic bread

if I were a cult classic English comic book I would be

Judge Bredd

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:

We have plans to go see the new three musketeers so, I'll at least see that through and then, yeah...I guess nip it in the bud.

As a sword fighting person, can you even enjoy a movie like that without critiquing every single fight scene?

Steam
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote:
    Anyway, no [chat]ters live near me. :(

You should get out of the wang.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Yeah.

I know. If I am honest with myself the real reason why I do not want to end it is that I do not want to deal with the fallout of ending it.

woah dude

I would end it before that obligation came up

oh wait you like that sword stuff

• Options
    Cinders wrote:

You should get out of the wang.

I know.

There is a dearth of PA people around here. It's really quite sad.

:(

Steam
  • Options
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote:

As a sword fighting person, can you even enjoy a movie like that without critiquing every single fight scene?

She fences too so honestly we are mostly going to giggle at the whole affair. I mean, it's not a serious movie no matter how you slice it. It's got airships and the queen of england is an assassin. Also I'm pretty good and turning my brain off and enjoying things when I want to. Like, I don't expect the fights to be realistic at all, but, that doesn't mean they can't be entertaining. Later, I will probably pick them apart and enjoy doing that but, as I'm watching them it will mostly be "oooh shiny."

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:

She fences too so honestly we are mostly going to giggle at the whole affair. I mean, it's not a serious movie no matter how you slice it. It's got airships and the queen of england is an assassin. Also I'm pretty good and turning my brain off and enjoying things when I want to. Like, I don't expect the fights to be realistic at all, but, that doesn't mean they can't be entertaining. Later, I will probably pick them apart and enjoy doing that but, as I'm watching them it will mostly be "oooh shiny."

Boooo!

Steam
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    hmmm more coh to download

also I now have garlic bread

if I were a cult classic English comic book I would be

Judge Bredd

I'm just trying to get a mission or two done before bed.

This discussion has been closed.