As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Random late night adventuring in the real world.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    why don't you come over here and shush me??

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I just had a shot, and another beer.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Kadith wrote:
    why don't you come over here and shush me??

I'll shush you so hard

ok, this is just dumb, even using innuendo.

edit: wait, how about... Sounds like you're looking for a late night adventure.

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:

I'm working on my third(?) beer, and that's two more than is usual for me. I'm thinking I might go and have another, than a glass of wine after that. Just make a real ass of myself.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    zellychanzellychan Registered User regular
    Me: What are you doing?
    Roomie: Right now? Nothing.
    Me: We should joust.
    Roomie: ........what?
    Me: Jousting! You know, like the knights did. Get your bike, I'll get mine. I have a lightsaber, don't you have like some foam sword or something?
    Roomie: It's like 2am.
    Me: And it is the perfect time for jousting.

And we did, and it was great. And thus I learned it is hard to ride a bike with one hand, especially when said hand has a lightsaber.

I frequent Waffle House/IHOP fairly regularly in the wee hours. Usually pretty bland, except for Sunday nights, which is crossdressing night at the local gay club. One night was great as there was a table of young attractive emergency doctors on break and the intoxicated crossdressers were all over them.

"I am the fabric of history, you are a fictional stain! I'll stick a flag up your ass and claim you for Spain!" -Christopher Columbus
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:

I'm working on my third(?) beer, and that's two more than is usual for me. I'm thinking I might go and have another, than a glass of wine after that. Just make a real ass of myself.

Well I have had another shot and am on my third beer now.

SO yeah let's get stinko.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote:
    Darmak wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:

Well I have had another shot and am on my third beer now.

SO yeah let's get stinko.

Fuck yeah, gon' get real goobered up

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    So it was raining tonight and my shoe leaks. So I just went two places on tonight's random walk. First, to the mall, because they have an ATM in the food court that's not an outdoor one like the bank's.
    It's very quiet and empty at midnight.

Goqgl.jpg

vR3Yz.jpg

0YnVT.jpg

u9MRu.jpg

Next, to 7-11, because I sought a beverage that'd last for hours of the night. That and a granola bar.
    xDA3T.jpg

0G4B0.jpg

fLwMl.jpg

PQiDi.jpg

• Options
    Sabre
    do you live in a ghost town?

• Options
    Sabre is a specter, a ghast, a ghoul

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Portland isn't that much of an everyone's-awake-at-midnight town.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Wait, your malls don't lock up at night?

godmode on
  • Options
    Sabre is that an ice rink?

• Options
    godmode wrote:
    Wait, your malls don't lock up at night?

I was kind of thinking that. I think the nearest one to me closes at like, 6 PM.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    They do. But I work there and have a key. Also, the theater is the last place to close in there.

Wikipedia wrote:
    The mall includes the Lloyd Center Ice Rink where Olympian Tonya Harding first learned to skate.

It's been in the middle of the mall since 1960.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Sabre forgot to mention how the mayor gave him the key to the city so he can go on midnight mall adventures whenever

damnit sabre, ruin a chance for a good story

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    Oooh, I see! Carry on.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Sabre is a langolier.

• Options
    Retaba wrote:
    Sabre is a langolier.

Ugh such a terrifying idea to me when I was younger.

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
  • Options
    And now I am drunk.

• Options
    Tonkka wrote:
    And now I am drunk.

Goddamn, about the same time as me. What are you doing at the moment besides browsing the forums? I'm reading up on Anglo Saxon.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    I was drinking heavily.

Because shit that went down today is hitting me hard.

• Options
    Yeah, that's pretty terrible. I was just going to have one drink but I figured in his memory I would have a few more.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Yep.

There's a bunch of other bullshit, but that's number one right now.

• Options
    I only had one for Macera earlier, but I'm going to make up for it tonight since my "weekend" starts in a couple hours.

• Options
    Do we only count beers, or do we only count shots?

If we count both I am raising 9 to that guy.

• Options
    All the alcohol!

• Options
    Okay cool.

• Options
    I'm on 4 or 5 beers (I don't recall) but they're still all for him.

þæt wíntiber

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    I am going to sleep so much tomorrow.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote:
    Late at night is usually when I hit my peak of energy but lately I have been thoroughly exhausted so it was nice tonight to be back to my old self I think it was the fact that we had rain and some deep rumbles of thunder that gave me my mini burst of energy.

You work on a Service Desk bro? Because I did that and damn, shit can be boring on the night shift.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    My roommate just went into the other bathroom in the house because he used up the toilet paper in our bathroom and didn't want to grab some more from the closet

What the fuuuuck

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    We should all joust right now.

Joust free-for-all.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    within the space of 24 hours I decided to leave Shanghai and move to Australia and then made it happen pretty much within 2 months of that decision

I don't know how random this was but it was certainly pretty quick considering

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    SabreMau wrote:
    They do. But I work there and have a key. Also, the theater is the last place to close in there.

This was fucking throwing me until I read this post. I was like, "wait, you can just WALK IN to lloyd center late at night?"

exist on
    UmPiq.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    If you could, it'd probably have more people in there. Maybe set up a 24-hour eating establishment.

But you can be there near midnight anyway if you go to a 9:30 movie and then just walk out into the mall when it's over.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    i don't know if they have gates or what at the shops at la cantera in san antonio for the main corridors, but it is an outdoor mall and is accessible late at night.

i know, because i have a friend that went streaking through there as it was closing up once

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    i don't know if they have gates or what at the shops at la cantera in san antonio for the main corridors, but it is an outdoor mall and is accessible late at night.

i know, because i have a friend that went streaking through there as it was closing up once

Yeah, an outdoor mall is one thing. But an enclosed building would be bum haven if it weren't locked at night, at least around here.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    outdoor malls boggle my mind because it is still in south central texas what the hell is wrong with you people

yes it looks nice but that belongs in places with moderate weather!

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock