As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

League of Legends - Korean Foxy Lady Eventually.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    time to try and win another hopeless battal :3

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Campy wrote:
    To all the EU West LoL buddies, I apologise for my absence of late. Skyrim then moving house and having no decent internets are to blame.

Also, what the devil is that bear thing and who fucked around with my jungle?!

I tried jungle Lee Sinn with probably non-optimal runes (but I had full armour yellows)

Wolves dropped me to about 30% health, but I did start with a Longsword so it was probably my fault. :3

THAT is what they did with your jungle.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Tommatt wrote:
    So just did my first game as jungle maoki. Had no clue what I was doing, had to B a lot, but liked jungling him. Is he still viable in the jungle? I've thought about buying the rune pack and wouldn't mind dedicating a rube page just to it.

Oddly enough I've spent the last few days doing this. 0/21/9, standard tank rune page for now. Not sure what else to do about that so for the moment, HP quints, mpen red, armor yellow and mres blue. Starting with regrowth and a pot if I get a leach at blue. take saps. at 1:24 start throwing saps at blue. You should have 3 by the time blue spawns. go e,q,q,w,q,r then max r, q, w, e. It's kind of the opposite of how I'd level him outside the jungle but his q is vital in there.

Ok gonna try it again now. Only lvl 25 so I'm guessing I'd want to go 0/21/4?

*edit* what skills you running? Picking what I think I'd want for jungling/tanking I end up 23 in defense

/edit

Really thinking of picking up the rune page pack. I play the damn game enough. Have 3 pages right now, having bought one with IP, and needing the IP for runes.

Tommatt on
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Tommatt wrote:
    Tommatt wrote:
    So just did my first game as jungle maoki. Had no clue what I was doing, had to B a lot, but liked jungling him. Is he still viable in the jungle? I've thought about buying the rune pack and wouldn't mind dedicating a rube page just to it.

Oddly enough I've spent the last few days doing this. 0/21/9, standard tank rune page for now. Not sure what else to do about that so for the moment, HP quints, mpen red, armor yellow and mres blue. Starting with regrowth and a pot if I get a leach at blue. take saps. at 1:24 start throwing saps at blue. You should have 3 by the time blue spawns. go e,q,q,w,q,r then max r, q, w, e. It's kind of the opposite of how I'd level him outside the jungle but his q is vital in there.

*edit* what skills you running? Picking what I think I'd want for jungling/tanking I end up 23 in defense

/edit

Really thinking of picking up the rune page pack. I play the damn game enough. Have 3 pages right now, having bought one with IP, and needing the IP for runes.

I was going to type it up but this seemed quicker...

junglen.jpg

i've been starting regrowth pendant if I can get a leash on blue. build a philo stone, boots1, heart of gold, boots two are either tabi for heavy ad or merc for heavy cc, then just sort of build according to the enemy team.

edit: actually that page has one error in it I didn't notice. take the CDR/level skill instead of initiator. Mao loves some cdr.

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    So, we were watching Goose destroy some poor team with Leona/Jarvan bot on the stream and wondered if that is a thing

201112041727Win.jpg

Yeah, it's a thing

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Hell yeah to the Leona Love. <3

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Hell yeah to the Leona Love. <3
    Hit 2

Killed Alistar
    wait 10 seconds
    Kill Ashe
    Ashe says fuck this, heads top, sends WW down bot
    Doesn't matter

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So...
    LoL14.png

Best game ever to turn level 30 and reach 100 wins.

I was SO stressed the whole time 2v1 Nasus vs Pants and Riven. They took my tower by about 5 mins.
    Out of nowhere they start roaming to kill Brand as often as possible so I get to start Q farming. Get my RoA and suddenly they can't dive me any more.
    Before we know it every lane is pushed in our favour, waves are falling everywhere and we're ruining in teamfights.
    Turrets fall. Champions die. The Nexus is broken and it's all over.

AP Nasus.
    Thing.

PoultryGeist on
    IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    So...
    LoL14.png

I was SO stressed the whole time 2v1 Nasus vs Pants and Riven. They took my tower by about 5 mins.
    Out of nowhere they start roaming to kill Brand as often as possible so I get to start Q farming. Get my RoA and suddenly they can't dive me any more.
    Before we know it every lane is pushed in our favour, waves are falling everywhere and we're ruining in teamfights.

AP Nasus.
    Thing.

I love when people take my turret super early when it's 1v2 and I'm Nasus. They laugh in allchat, then start roaming, leaving you to farm in peace. Taking a tower against Nasus early is never a victory, the only way you can have victory is denying farm.

I <3 idiots on the other team.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Sampsen wrote:
    So...
    LoL14.png

AP Nasus.
    Thing.

I love when people take my turret super early when it's 1v2 and I'm Nasus. They laugh in allchat, then start roaming, leaving you to farm in peace. Taking a tower against Nasus early is never a victory, the only way you can have victory is denying farm.

I <3 idiots on the other team.

This right here is why I think pushing an early tower is never a good thing. I'm trying to change my own play style so that I deny/kill the enemy top over and over but DON'T take their tower. It lets me farm THEM easily instead of making me an easy gank if I want to go after them again.

It is a hard habit to break though :(

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Early tower is fine. Use your gold to ward up and put pressure on their tier 2s. Just make sure someone's in the area to soak farm.

Certain champs (Zilean, Janna) are ideal for sitting deep in enemy territory 'cause good luck catching them if they have wards up

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Tommatt wrote:
    Tommatt wrote:

/edit

I was going to type it up but this seemed quicker...

junglen.jpg

i've been starting regrowth pendant if I can get a leash on blue. build a philo stone, boots1, heart of gold, boots two are either tabi for heavy ad or merc for heavy cc, then just sort of build according to the enemy team.

edit: actually that page has one error in it I didn't notice. take the CDR/level skill instead of initiator. Mao loves some cdr.

Ok just copied that. I was basically at the same masteries but the MR is what put me at 24. Will give this build a try. Thx :D

Wow just had one of those game where everything clicked. Captain so decided I'd mid brand or top singed since I can influence if he's banned or not. Had a jungle cho who was boss. Ended up solo top against jax, and I farmed at will and whenever I got low on hp or mana here's cho to cover the lane while I b'd.

Also had sona and a first time trist.

We just completely owned the enemy team. Cho knocks up, I fling, there's one dead person. Rinse, repeat. It's games
    Like this that remind me of why I love this game. Great teamwork all around, no shit talking, etc....

It's games like this that make me fear hitting 30 and starting ranked

(lvl 25)

• Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Nasus without CDR makes me =(. Trust me, build 40% CDR first off the bat, you can get insane Q farm lategame with it and Shurelya's for instance is a good item to have on Nasus since you get kited so much.

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Tommatt wrote:

I usually leave R till last on Maokai, it means stronger saplings, stronger snare, longer root, and only denies you a bit of damage when you pop your ult at the end of a teamfight.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    shurelya's on nasus is civilization

if you don't get it after the philostone you should be building 1st 95% of the time you deserve to get kited to death

• Options
    Tommatt wrote:

I usually leave R till last on Maokai, it means stronger saplings, stronger snare, longer root, and only denies you a bit of damage when you pop your ult at the end of a teamfight.

I thought R was really good damage Reduction for the whole team? Then again with team fights not really happening till lvl 12+

• Options
    it's also a quick shot of extra burst in ganks that you can use while your other skills are on cooldown

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Tommatt wrote:
    Tommatt wrote:

I thought R was really good damage Reduction for the whole team? Then again with team fights not really happening till lvl 12+

Sorry, I should have clarified, take 1 rank of R at 6, then leave it alone until 17.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    Neaden wrote:
    Nasus without CDR makes me =(. Trust me, build 40% CDR first off the bat, you can get insane Q farm lategame with it and Shurelya's for instance is a good item to have on Nasus since you get kited so much.

Well the Philo's there. Game was over before Shurelya's could come into play. Then it was going to be RDC to finish it off for super Qs/Es

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    It depends on lane and champ. The problem is that the moment you take the tower, you disrupt the minion flow, which can make farming hard. It's an assessment thing. I prefer to leave towers with ~200hp, so that when laning ends, I can just walk over and take it down when I feel like it.

And you do NOT want to take an early mid tower. It completely ruins your farm, as the lane suddenly becomes really long and unsafe.

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    9/0/21 for 10% CDR, Frozen Heart for 30%, and Spirit Visage for 40% so you can cast real fast.
    Elisia's Miracle so you can spam real fast.
    Force of Nature so you can move real fast.
    Ninja Tabi so you can dodge real fast.
    Rylai's so you can slow real fast.

Nasus is the fastest.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    and then you die real fast cause you have no hp and barely any resistances

• Options
    Neaden wrote:

Well the Philo's there. Game was over before Shurelya's could come into play. Then it was going to be RDC to finish it off for super Qs/Es
    I really think Nausus should get 40% cdr as soon as practically possible, just get CDR and tanky stuff first before you get any offensive items.

• Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote:
    It depends on lane and champ. The problem is that the moment you take the tower, you disrupt the minion flow, which can make farming hard. It's an assessment thing. I prefer to leave towers with ~200hp, so that when laning ends, I can just walk over and take it down when I feel like it.

And you do NOT want to take an early mid tower. It completely ruins your farm, as the lane suddenly becomes really long and unsafe.

That really depends on champs and matchup. Like, leblanc wishes she could blow up every tower in the game right at start. Nobody anywhere getting farm is fine with her.

Anivia on the other hand wants towers of steel.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    and then you die real fast cause you have no hp and barely any resistances

I have been in lopsided games all day long where we've all been physical/magical and they're not building resists and I am just like welp gonna keep farming you then

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    yeah 2800hp with 21hp/1, 214 armor, 172 MR, 16% dodge, and 35 tenacity is really squishy

especially with his ult

what was i thinking

• Options
    oh i glossed over the frozen heart

you win this round, carnavon

• Options
    Morgana wants mid tower dead as well. She can still farm relatively safely and then go fuck with another lane.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    oh i glossed over the frozen heart

you win this round, carnavon

carnavon

i demand a 1v1

• Options
    1v1 both people play Nasus. Farm for 2 hours then one shot each other.

• Options
    1v1 nasus would be a last-hitting contest

both players go mid, level only Q

most CS by 30 minutes wins

• Options
    I thought rank 5 q on nasus was a 2 second CD anyway, how much cdr do you really need?

Also, I never thought about leaving Mao's ult at rank 1 till lv 17. I'll have to check out how it scales and maybe give that a shot.

• Options
    4 seconds unmodified at rank 5

2.4 seconds at 40% is a lot of Qs

• Options
    40% cdr means that I can keep someone wither'd for 5 out of ever 7.42 seconds. lol AD carries.

Spirit Fire also deals a surprising amount of damage.

• Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So I know a guy who jungles a mean Skarner, and my brother was derping around as well so we played together.
    team%252520purple.JPG

The irony being the only kills I got credit for was the double kill I had when Miss Fortune and Sona thought they would tower dive my brother. AA kill on MF as Lux without my passive for lols, and then gave the fleeing Sona a reminder of why Lux is Demacia's little ray of sunshine. Pretty fun game. Also baited Singed and Lee into a team fight in our jungle. Barely got away with my life, but it was one of the two quadra kills Skarner had himself. I really feel bad he didn't get a penta.

Edit: Look at that, I had a third kill. Woo! He got madhops though.

Daris on
  • Options

Hmm... Then apparently I HAVE been building CDR on Nasus.

• Options
    Oh, forgot to mention. I talked Skarner into default skin for all purple team.

• Options

Hmm... Then apparently I HAVE been building CDR on Nasus.
    Farming Nasus Q is your job, it is your main offense and it is what will allow you to build 5 tanky items and melt a carry in 2.5 seconds.

• Options
    Wow, Leona and Jarven actually sounds like a really brutal dual lane. Her leap in, his flag and jump in, and... oh god their ultimates work together too. I never thought of that pair, but wow it must work great!

• Options
    also the faster you farm up Q the easier you can win lane trades later on, if your opponent still insists on harassing you