As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Strength.Training.Guile. [Mass Effect].The Special Tasks Group needs you.USE SPOILER TAGS

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    oh my god I am going to play nothing but batarians oh my god

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Really want a big burly Geth soldier with Defense Matrix

• Options
    My tech armor suicide bomber is suddenly a hundred times more relevant

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I wonder how asari justicar adept is different from asari regular adept

Powers? It will probably be likened to Samara for multi, similar to Geth Infiltrator will probably be likened to Legion for multi.

well obviously powers

mostly I was wondering why they called it asari justicar adept instead of just asari justicar

I'm going to agree with Nerdgasmic here and say that they'll probably change the passive for the current Asari to "Asari Commando".

I think they're referring to it as Justicar Adept in the trailer to ramp down confusion and to solidify the class into a Class Role.

"Never Hit"
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    on the plus side

harpoon gun, yes

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Huntera wrote: »

Powers? It will probably be likened to Samara for multi, similar to Geth Infiltrator will probably be likened to Legion for multi.

well obviously powers

mostly I was wondering why they called it asari justicar adept instead of just asari justicar

That'd be a whole new class then, and Asari are the only ones who can be justicars

oh

makes sense

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular

well obviously powers

That'd be a whole new class then, and Asari are the only ones who can be justicars

oh

makes sense

It's probably race: Asari Justicar class: Adept

• Options
    Man Batarians are dumb lookin. Hope there are optional helmets so I don't gotta look at the back of my big fleshy melon head.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOLY CRAP!

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    unsurprisingly, this is actually making me pretty mad

except for the maps and weapons and batarians

they can stay

Ok, I'll bite. What is bad about this? I see nothing but awesome as far as the eye can see.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Joolander wrote: »
    also I wonder if the new weapons will be made available in single player? (if it's real)

Dude.

It's on the official Mass Effect Youtube channel.

It's real.

let me feel my feelings Stilts!

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Holy shit

This won't be temporary like the ending dlc right

• Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular

they can stay

You're mad.

About free multiplayer DLC?

Really?

It's Dich.

You're surprised? :P

who are you

Someone you've argued with in the past about ME related elements that doesn't post a lot but has a long memory.

I still loves ya, but don't agree with a couple of your ME opinions. Such as this announcement being a bad thing.

"Never Hit"
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    did that batarian just beat a cannibal to death by swinging his huge harpoon gun like a sack of potatoes

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    did that batarian just beat a cannibal to death by swinging his huge harpoon gun like a sack of potatoes

Yes.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Don't think you've distracted me from wanting Harbinger DLC Bioware.

I've gotta say, im really looking forward to the DLC they expect us to pay for, if they're prepared to just hand something that substantial out for free.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

they can stay

Ok, I'll bite. What is bad about this? I see nothing but awesome as far as the eye can see.

I mean, I can understand thinking the Asari Justicar Adept is dumb.

Just expand the Adept class with a race that doesn't have it yet.

Everything else looks great, though.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Batarians look like they use their gun like a club. Hmmm...

Might have to use a Batarian.

EDIT: Beat by Squall.

Garret Dorigan on
    "Never Hit"
  • Options
    GETH CAN'T FIGHT GETH I HATE GETH AND ASARI JUSTICAR ADEPT IS DUMB AND I HATE THE ENDING OF MULTIPLAYER

xmassig2.gif
  • Options

Yessssss

Also the soldier did an explosion outta his gauntlet that wasn't a heavy melee

• Options
    Guys

pink geth

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    GETH CAN'T FIGHT GETH I HATE GETH AND ASARI JUSTICAR ADEPT IS DUMB AND I HATE THE ENDING OF MULTIPLAYER

Please. The actual argument is much more sarcastic.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    what if you can change the color of the geths' headlight

• Options
    Now that there's vankrogan I don't want every krogan

But

Give me every geth

• Options
    HoA-playerHoA-player Registered User regular
    Holy Crap!

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular

they can stay

up until now they have presented multiplayer like it was taking place within any singleplayer playthrough, it was just another front in the war against the reapers and didn't overlap with shepard's stuff in any way

but by actually introducing geth, they are saying "okay real shepard made this choice, so we can have geth in the multiplayer"

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    That Asari Justicar Adept

I'm thinking that Barrier Bubble thing could create an interesting teamwork dynamic

Also, that Tech Stasis thing the Batarian had. What's up with that? I wanna try it out.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »

they can stay

I mean, I can understand thinking the Asari Justicar Adept is dumb.

Just expand the Adept class with a race that doesn't have it yet.

Everything else looks great, though.

Considering how prolific biotics are in the Asari, from an in-universe perspective it makes sense that the Asari would be the represented the most in the biotic classes.

But yeah, in the real world wheelhouse, it's a bit lame.

"Never Hit"
  • Options

they can stay

up until now they have presented multiplayer like it was taking place within any singleplayer playthrough, it was just another front in the war against the reapers and didn't overlap with shepard's stuff in any way

but by actually introducing geth, they are saying "okay real shepard made this choice, so we can have geth in the multiplayer"

but don't you always
    have some geth helping you after shepard goes into the geth server
    ?

• Options
    HoA-playerHoA-player Registered User regular
    New free maps!

Best DLC ever!

• Options
    Less content in exchange for maintaining the integrity of some half-assed possibly non-existing multiplayer narrative that no one at all gives a shit about is not a trade I wish to make.

• Options
    That Asari Justicar Adept

I'm thinking that Barrier Bubble thing could create an interesting teamwork dynamic

Also, that Tech Stasis thing the Batarian had. What's up with that? I wanna try it out.

the tech stasis thing looked like one of those net guns used to catch animals, but in omnitool form

like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnVR_aGDeA

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

they can stay

Who

Cares

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Still giddy.

Krogan Vanguard with charge.

Geth "Infiltrator" and Engineer.

Gonna unlock that Infiltrator and name him Shadow Man.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular

Yeah, looks like I got a new Sentinel class to roll

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

All Geths all the time.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    That video has me giddy

• Options
    So are these guys gonna just show up or do we have to unlock them

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    So are these guys gonna just show up or do we have to unlock them

Considering we don't pay for any of it, I'm gonna assume they get added to the booster packs, hopefully not as the N7 rarity classes.

• Options
    "Gold" rarity for the class unlocks would be awesome.

This discussion has been closed.