As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dick Clark Dead at 82; Dark Lord Seacrest King Of New Year's Eve

124»

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    the Lucy Liu Sherlock's existence will annihilate the BBC Sherlock like matter touching antimatter

Let's see that faggot Justin Beiber do that

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    the Lucy Liu Sherlock's existence will annihilate the BBC Sherlock like matter touching antimatter

Stop it with the Bieber hate. All you're doing is projecting your insecurities onto him.

• Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    Like many things, my opinion of Justin Bieber has evolved from its original state. I don't think he's that bad nowadays.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    his "all I want for Christmas is you" music video with Mariah Carey is pretty darn creepy though

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm cool with Bieber. I don't want to listen to his music but I've got no beef with the kid. He does what he does and he does it pretty damn well.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Seriously. Justin Bieber doesn't deserve all this hate. It's not like Justin Bieber is making music for everybody.

He makes his demographic clear, and sticks to performing for their enjoyment, and it genuinely makes him happy seeing his demographic enjoying what he creates. Plus the kid has been making music since he was like 4 or something, so you can tell he actually loves what he does. For that, he has my eternal respect.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote: »

Stop it with the Bieber hate. All you're doing is projecting your insecurities onto him.

"Let's see that faggot Justin Beiber do that" is a meme.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    I have never seen that used anywhere else.

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Dick Clark death thread to Justin Bieber Defense League in 4 pages
    The internet

mkc.png
  • Options
    KalTorak wrote: »

Poppycock, I've never seen it on 4chan.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    Harrier wrote: »

What about Something Awful

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Harrier wrote: »

What about Something Awful

nyet

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular

best quote

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    that phrase is from youtube comments

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/127117/in-which-we-find-glorious-youtube-comments
    I was watching Bruce Springsteen videos on YouTube because, hey, it's The Boss. I come across this comment:

"Bruce Springsteen is one of my favorite performers ever. My parents met at one of his concerts back in 83. Three years they got married. For their 20th anniversary they saw another concert. That just shows how powerful Bruce is. He brought together two people who have been together for over twenty years. That is pretty amazing. Let's see that faggot Justin Bieber do that."

I'm having trouble articulating how perfect this comment is. Schmaltz, terrible grammar, schmaltz, schmaltz, HUGE, HOMOPHOBIC SLAM ON BIEBER OUT OF NOWHERE.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?threaded=1&page=6&v=IxuThNgl3YA

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    i've seen it in the comments on pendulum videos, gorillaz, plenty of youtube music vids

• Options
    top result in google is one of my posts 8-)

unless it's some sort of personal algorithm thing, i can never tell with google

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    the beat on the new bieber song goes hard

• Options

Nope, I just checked

You're the top result

• Options

Nope, I just checked

You're the top result

8-)

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    i am Justin Bieber

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

Nope, I just checked

You're the top result

Let's see that faggot Justin Bieber do that.

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

Nope, I just checked

You're the top result

Let's see that faggot Justin Bieber do that.

:^:

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

Why the fuck would you read youtube comments. They are only a slight step above 4chan posts in terms of awfulness.

Don't know about Somethingawful forums cause no way in hell I'll ever pay that much to join a lousy forum.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    As a rule any forum you have to pay to join isn't worth the money.

The free crowd is always better company.

• Options
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »

Why the fuck would you read youtube comments. They are only a slight step above 4chan posts in terms of awfulness.

Don't know about Somethingawful forums cause no way in hell I'll ever pay that much to join a lousy forum.

i don't read them intentionally

sometimes the screen exposes the top comment