As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends]: It's something to do when Diablo 3 is down.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    sampsen is clearly the most baller out of all of you

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    oh look the ad carry got some kills in an hour long game

booooriiiiing

kennen is the original suppordle

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    oh by the way irelia is getting buffed:

+3 ad
    +30 hp
    +5 hp per level
    +1 hp regen

would have liked the ult cd back, but at least it's good news for dominion

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I need to play more Trundle

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »

booooriiiiing

Sampsen broke 21K in gold. I'd say that is pretty impressive.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    10 win ip boost for anyone that has played within the last 30 days!

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Talith wrote: »

Hell fuckin yeah

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »

booooriiiiing

Sampsen broke 21K in gold. I'd say that is pretty impressive.

I tried my best to stop taking creeps for the last 5-10 minutes cause I had full build.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6wW7mKQGQw

• Options
    MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    Is this... fo' reals?

• Options
    Man, I need a clip just of Heller saying "hell fuckin yeah"

I would use it so much

Whyther's accurately described my emotions also

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    oh by the way irelia is getting buffed:

+3 ad
    +30 hp
    +5 hp per level
    +1 hp regen

would have liked the ult cd back, but at least it's good news for dominion

That looks OP. Better nerf irelia.

• Options
    MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    tumblr_m1s7pzcFPM1qmikqqo1_1280.jpg

The asktheleague, Feels relevant man (Spoil'd for huge)

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Bought Cassiopia so I can vomit on people, this should be fun. Also, that video is awesome.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    applying the ip boost logged me out in the middle of champ selection and gave me a queue dodge timer

gj, riot

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote: »
    applying the ip boost logged me out in the middle of champ selection and gave me a queue dodge timer

gj, riot

I hate it when I get awesome things for free and it inconveniences me for a short period of time.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Arivia wrote: »

gj, riot

I hate it when I get awesome things for free and it inconveniences me for a short period of time.

Yes, complaining about an absolutely backwards way to do a thing is not something we should ever do.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    building dps shyvana

ruining everyone's shit

I think the thing here is that building people for damage is incredibly underrated because it seems to work on everyone I try

• Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    I am on this awful loss streak, and I can't get out of it. I'm currently at a negative 30 loss ratio getting really close to 40.
    I feel as though in a good chunk of the games, I'm playing well. There is a lot of things that I can approve on, this I know. I've been coordinating the team, suggesting what objective we need and so forth. In most team fights, I feel like I'm position correctly, and I'm focusing on what I need to do in order to win the fight.
    Of course I have those games where I derp all over.

Can someone tell me something that'll make me feel better?

• Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Where are you guys seeing this IP boost? There is nothing on my account about it.
    Edit: Also when did they start putting the time until your next fwotd bonus on your profile?

Neaden on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Neaden wrote: »
    Where are you guys seeing this IP boost? There is nothing on my account about it.
    Edit: Also when did they start putting the time until your next fwotd bonus on your profile?

Yeah, do we have to manually apply it?

• Options
    clipboard01vm.jpg

it
    just
    works

• Options

it's on the forums, also I can confirm it since it got applied to my account and everything

edit: this patch

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JvxlaWSXYm8p
    Patch preview, didn't see it posted. Yi buffs. Ryze rework. I think my ryze page won't be useful anymore.

Neaden on
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Zombot wrote: »
    I am on this awful loss streak, and I can't get out of it. I'm currently at a negative 30 loss ratio getting really close to 40.
    I feel as though in a good chunk of the games, I'm playing well. There is a lot of things that I can approve on, this I know. I've been coordinating the team, suggesting what objective we need and so forth. In most team fights, I feel like I'm position correctly, and I'm focusing on what I need to do in order to win the fight.

In normals I am negative 52....was high as 68 at one point. Unless I play with people that mean business, no matter how well I play, I usually eat a loss.....repeatedly. Keep practicing, and try and play with a consistent group of people. Round up some PA people that have aboutt he same number of wins as yourself, which isn't a true indication of skill but are probably closer to your skill bracket. Try and establish roles people are going to play before you queue up. For instance, I play tank Soraka, in most games I chain my heal ult and summoner heal and then another heal if my cdr is high enough. I not only have I healed my team and damage the enemy and silenced a few, but at least 4 of them are focusing me. By the time I finally die, my team has about 4 of them almost deal and they clean up and take a couple towers. It si kinda boring though, but that's my contribution and I win most of my games now (with the same teammates).

Keep at it, you'll dig yourself out eventually.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Loving these changes, A++ Would watch again.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So since they've confirmed the other parts now, if the nerf on Q's Range for Ryze goes in as well, he's not going to be worth the trouble. He barely has the poke to try and farm as it is. He's too damn slow, and despite the fact he shoots lightning bolts as an autoattack, they travel like snails. Nerfing mana ratios and ripping the passive mana out is going to hurt, but tacking on movespeed to the ult is stupid since you can't cast on the run anyway. They acknowledge the movespeed is a problem with he ult change and yet don't bother to just bump his base speed to be comparable and competitive.

EDIT Oh yeah the AP item changes. The reason no one picked anything else is because you have 3 whole items with spellvamp, and you removed the ability to use multiple revolvers, so it was more efficient to get as much spellvamp in one slot. Not going to get a gunblade unless you're hybrid. Most only got Deathfire for the active, and the efficiency of having some regen in that slot as well. Now the active is nerfed, the AP went up but there's no regen so you end up casting less if that's your slot on top of less damage. Morello's is ok I guess, I wonder if they're smart enough to have it share cooldowns with Excecutioner's Calling though, probably not.

The way they make changes is so stupid sometimes. They can't seem to understand that no matter what there's always going to be a best way to do things in the game, and as you nerf things into the ground, whatever wasn't nerfed into the ground is so much better in comparison that it becomes the new "OP" even though that isn't the case at all. It's jsut the last man stnading as it were, until you murder him as well. Then they spend months undoing changes randomly.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Ryze suddenly is no longer nearly as boss as he used to be.

butts
  • Options
    hmmm i think ryze will be good, still

the spell flux changes are nice... depending on the mana ratio that they give it, that could be a lot of extra aoe damage in teamfights

• Options
    i still don't think anyone is going to buy a morellos

• Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    übergeek wrote: »

Thank you.

I'll head on over to the PA channel one of these days and see if any you cool cats are on.

• Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    übergeek wrote: »

Thank you.

I'll head on over to the PA channel one of these days and see if any you cool cats are on.

Bwahahaha, you won't call any of us cool cats once you play with us.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options

the spell flux changes are nice... depending on the mana ratio that they give it, that could be a lot of extra aoe damage in teamfights
    Without seeing the numbers I think Ryze will probably be fine, but my scaling mana page probably won't be worth running on him anymore.

• Options

Without seeing the numbers I think Ryze will probably be fine, but my scaling mana page probably won't be worth running on him anymore.

probably not

i don't think a lot of people were using that anyway, were they? you never really had room for scaling mana, cause MR blues are too important and MS quints are too nice and etc. etc. etc.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    In honor of upcoming Yi changes

GET DUNKED

2012042272324DunkWin.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    i still don't think anyone is going to buy a morellos

I can see supports who really like cdr going pstone>hog>kage's, and then rushing morello's before aura stuff.

also holy fuck getting four competent teammates this past week seems to require an act of fucking god, what does it take

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Leona buff

hell yeah

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    just played an unranked solo draft.

i'm last pick.

Shen is available.

i dont even.... i mean dont look gift horses in the mouth and all that... but really, letting shen go to last pick in draft?

• Options
    9 people in a game that don't know how to play Shen

it's possible

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    9 people in a game that don't know how to play Shen

it's possible

what is there to know?

vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade oh hey mid is getting ganked PRESS R vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade vorpal blade

This discussion has been closed.