As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eat Poop, You Cat - THE DARK GAME IS COMPLETE - p31

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I think my favourite segue was knob/satans/vargas.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Oh, you guys.

It's beautiful.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Misc, is that

Oh

Oh my goodness.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Doing some nude modeling on the side these days, huh tonkka?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    NOBODY WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    lovely. epic, indeed.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    @Fishman yours was so so good

Unf this was hilarious, I love how the beginning was all ShaggyxScooby.

Also @Trippyjing I love the kappa

Good werk everyone. Also I was the only one to use crayons haha

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Vargas has had two straight EPYC masterpieces. Well done.

Also now curious to see what @tynic 's rejected submissions were. Well, I think am.

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Also Berk's Breaking Bad reference was sublime

I want to do with you
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    @natek I love you

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    @Tonkka I deem this artistic representation of Larlar's erotic TMNT fanfiction acceptable.

You done good.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    @Natek for best pic

at myself for worst pic

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think everyone is missing the point here by not congratulating me for my stellar achievements in EPYC facilitatorship

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Goose's was less terrible than advertised.

I want to do with you
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Goose's was less terrible than advertised.
    Yes.

Eventually.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Damn right.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Rank congratulations on administrating the most fuck-up free EPYC ever

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Guys, I love this epyc. The top of it, the yucky-looking part… All of the sides. The entire epyc.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Misc, is that

Oh

Oh my goodness.

:D

That's also @Aphostile in the bottom corner. My art abilities cannot do his studliness justice.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    Rank congratulations on administrating the most fuck-up free EPYC ever

Yeha I've never EPYCed before, but this seemed to go very smoothly (and quickly).

I want to do with you
  • Options
    The Fishman/Chico teamup is absolutely incredible.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    that

was something

now goodness gracious where is tynic's

• Options
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Misc, is that

Oh

Oh my goodness.

:D

That's also @Aphostile in the bottom corner. My art abilities cannot do his studliness justice.

He's running in with the surfboard to make sure nobody else has to see my junk.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    oghulk what

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    There's just so much quality entries in there that it's hard to single out individual efforts.

Chico's response to my piece surpassed everything I could have hoped for.
    Larlar was once again the master of short, brilliant efficiency

So many other names I should mention...Usagi, Natek, misc, tonkka, viscount, bucketman, gatsby, berk, melding... more I'm probably forgetting.
    I loved it all, I think.*

And Rank, of course. Where would we be without our tyrant?

Except Reginald. I waited 2 days for that? ;)

• Options
    I need to read through it a few more times. Too much to process in one go.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Langly wrote: »
    oghulk what

what

• Options
    Oghulk wrote: »
    oghulk what

what

In the butt.

• Options
    I'm giving Reggie shit because the combination of what he was posting in the thread and what was in my inbox kept cracking me up.

• Options
    My draft didn't go through

"Oghulk what was the dinosaur being told by the giant hand?"

• Options
    My draft didn't go through

"Oghulk what was the dinosaur being told by the giant hand?"

"Go fuck yourself"

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Trippy deserves a medal for making something with my dogshit.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Loved it. This is hilarious.

Though, next time I'm not writing a sonnet.

• Options
    I love that tonkka really was drawing ninja turtles when I was yelling about dining on turtle soup

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah sorry I pretty much downgraded your advanced sonnet to kindergarden art

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    I'm glad I got to lose my epyc virginity to this one

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Rank deserves all of the credit for heading this amazingness.

• Options
    I love that tonkka really was drawing ninja turtles when I was yelling about dining on turtle soup

nOU5J07SOIQNP.png

• Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    Yes.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2012
    Antimatter wrote: »
    that

was something

now goodness gracious where is tynic's

I was leaving it up to Rank if he wants to post the original (doubt it)
    but here is the heavily censored version

NSFW??

http://smokinghippo.com/random_art/epyc_tynic_cens.jpg

tynic on