Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Warban is the one that came back from the dead, right? That doesn't really count as confirmed villager.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    yea i kinda wish folks would get that out of their head, as infidel pointed out earlier Gumpy most assuredly changed his role in some way

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    @Gumpy Would you mind telling us the steps (and tools required) to restore power to dark locations? Is it more than just Interacting with Engineering?

Right - This is asked about 20 times a day by different people, so I'm going to throw down a tad more detail then I wanted to.

There is a village role focussed on restoring power, they have the ability to do so, and its literally their jobs to do it

Otherwise, find a generator (Item) and plug it into the area to bring the power back.

If the power went down because engineering was hit, then repairs/reinforcement to it via the normal methods will bring a chunk of things back online.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    will we be alerted if that is the case (if an area is damaged?)

edit: is this the same with Radio room? A reinforcement/repair would not help, there is a job specifically to turn the comms back on?

Langly on
  • Options
    Nah, all Radio needs is a decent repair and it'll be right as rain

• Options
    edited July 2012
    does the phrase "something had hit the power generators" mean that engineering itself took a hit? (and can be repaired)

Langly on
  • Options
    Langly what ship are you on again?

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Wiet wrote: »
    Langly what ship are you on again?

the GG

• Options
    in other news, I am throwing down a vote on The Anonymous.

He's in the radio room, alone, and the radio went dead last night. It is entirely possible that the mafia can do these actions remotely, but then I don't know how the hell we're supposed to find mafia except by tracing actions and locations as best we can.

• Options
    Our ship is without a command, dark, shieldless and on fire. I don't envy you being on the GG.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Oh and also based on confirmed locations on the GG today, there is currently no one else who could have gone into the radio room last night.

• Options
    Can the laser even hit you lot now that you've gone dark?

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Can the laser even hit you lot now that you've gone dark?

god damn it

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    @Langly Yeah, we're not on the map, so we can't vote for anyone on our ship.

Assuran on
  • Options
    well someone kill him then.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    in other news, I am throwing down a vote on The Anonymous.

He's in the radio room, alone, and the radio went dead last night. It is entirely possible that the mafia can do these actions remotely, but then I don't know how the hell we're supposed to find mafia except by tracing actions and locations as best we can.

That's the info I was hoping for.
    Assuran wrote: »
    @Langly Yeah, we're not on the map, so we can't vote for anyone on our ship.

And then that ruins it.

Bleh.

Hehehehe, what happens if all the ships lose Radar room?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Man am I glad that warban came back to life. I mean, it's not like I didn't consider smashing him into pudding (gotta smash something, right?) but I didn't want to be lasered and not even have the fun of doing the smashing.

So it looks like our list of votables today is

Wisdom of the Belmonts
    Spool32
    INANTP
    BeretzBeretz
    Kilnaga
    Anialos
    Grimmy
    Sabreovereasy
    Spoit
    Duke 2.0
    Ketbra
    Mi-Go Hunter
    Capfalcon
    Baidol
    MrBlarney
    The Dagon
    Voidslayer
    Obifett

Stars Fury
    Retaba
    Shabooty
    TheRoadVirus
    Mr Mojo

Fools Errand
    Segatai
    Cayrus
    Infidel
    Premium
    Kime
    Orange Soda
    Kana
    Phyphor
    GreenBarons

Flying around in an interceptor (votable?)
    warban

• Options
    Warban is not votable

However, you can ask your captains to just fill his ass with space lead

• Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Hm. I think I've figured out a good way for the village to win the game.

Come with me as I bring you on a journey to the future. I go out in my mech and destroy the bits of your ships that are capable of shooting me down. You guys have your bloodbath or whatever in the ships until it's just me in my mech in spaaaaace. Village wins!

Who's with me?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Hehehehe, what happens if all the ships lose Radar room?

Maybe we could just vote ships off.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Wisdom of the Belmonts

Steam profile
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Dear whoever is flying the interceptor,

Please state your intentions.

Thanks,
    Guy with an anti-fighter battery

Dear ship that can blow me out of the sky. I'm not interested in attacking you and I'm sure you could wipe me out in one turn. My intentions is not to attack the star fury, My intentions are not to bedlam the game a second time. But you are right, your ship is vulnerable. Tell you what. If I attack your ship you can grudge me at a greater amount that what several people are going to grudge Bedlam for.

Right now I'm interested in ripping a hole with the Bluckling Mech in command and then shooting at the zombies within command with my ships machine guns. (If we cannot find another way to clear command before then). I'm more concerned that once command is completely infected by the Zeds they will be able to fly the WoB back into The Stars Fury again or as suggested by Grumpy, into the nearest sun.

Granted If my ships crew really thinks this is a bad idea to blow up command or that the infection in command doesn't really create any sort of threat (Wait and see what happens) for both the Village and Federation by giving zombie control of the ship then I will change my actions to returning to a hanger.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Mill!

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    warban wrote: »

Thanks,

Dear ship that can blow me out of the sky. I'm not interested in attacking you and I'm sure you could wipe me out in one turn. My intentions is not to attack the star fury, My intentions are not to bedlam the game a second time. But you are right, your ship is vulnerable. Tell you what. If I attack your ship you can grudge me at a greater amount that what several people are going to grudge Bedlam for.

Right now I'm interested in ripping a hole with the Bluckling Mech in command and then shooting at the zombies within command with my ships machine guns. (If we cannot find another way to clear command before then). I'm more concerned that once command is completely infected by the Zeds they will be able to fly the WoB back into The Stars Fury again or as suggested by Grumpy, into the nearest sun.

Granted If my ships crew really thinks this is a bad idea to blow up command or that the infection in command doesn't really create any sort of threat (Wait and see what happens) for both the Village and Federation by giving zombie control of the ship then I will change my actions to returning to a hanger.
    You're going to fire on your own ship? Doesn't the WoB have shields?

Look man, things are a bit desperate here. Incredibly, about the only place without wounded crew is the place where they could get healed, and we're about to abandon it to fight zombies.

Nevermind maneuvers, just go straight at them!

spool32 on
  • Options
    Just drawing this out of the last page to make sure it's clear to everyone: The Anonymous apparently killed the radio room on the Giant's Guile. As soon as they can get the comms back online, we should laser the fuck out of him - if he's not already dead.

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    Just drawing this out of the last page to make sure it's clear to everyone: The Anonymous apparently killed the radio room on the Giant's Guile. As soon as they can get the comms back online, we should laser the fuck out of him - if he's not already dead.

Yeah.... you know, this may be a good point to use fighters. Blow up the ship, muahahahahaha!

Steam profile
  • Options
    The WoB is like the entire goal here, it has the "cargo" and everything. Shooting at people from outside the ship is a terrible idea what are you even doing.

• Options
    please do not blow up the place where a majority of players are, jesus.

• Options

BOOM BOOM BOOM hahahahaha!

I'm safe on MY ship :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    this idea is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater into the cold vacuum of space

• Options
    edited July 2012

I mean, I'm not there either, but if what I am hearing through soft networking is true, the ENTIRE WIN CONDITION OF THE VILLAGE is on the WoB.

Langly on
  • Options
    this idea is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater into the cold vacuum of space

And I still see no downside

Steam profile
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Not blowing up the ship, Shooting though the open hole ripped open with the Buckling Mech at the zombies. Not directly at the ship itself. There is a difference.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Kime's ship doesn't have anti fighter weaponry, shoot him!

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular

Thanks,

You're going to fire on your own ship? Doesn't the WoB have shields?

it's crazy enough to not work.

• Options
    Not blow up. Shoot though the open hole ripped open with the Buckling Mech at the zombies. Not directly at the ship itself.

you can see no downsides to firing ship lasers into an open hull

none at all

you're not firing a rifle in there, you're shooting god damn ship to ship lasers.

• Options

Kime is anti-fighter weaponry.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I have a plasma cannon. And my personal weaponry.

I could probably handle it.

I mean, I'm not there either, but if what I am hearing through soft networking is true, the ENTIRE WIN CONDITION OF THE VILLAGE is on the WoB.

Ah.

Thank you for that little tidbit

Steam profile