Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Ship to Deadpeople lasers, or STDs for short.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Wiet wrote: »
    Kime's ship doesn't have anti fighter weaponry, shoot him!
    I have a plasma cannon. And my personal weaponry.

I could probably handle it.

Langly wrote: »
    please do not blow up the place where a majority of players are, jesus.

BOOM BOOM BOOM hahahahaha!

I'm safe on MY ship :P

I mean, I'm not there either, but if what I am hearing through soft networking is true, the ENTIRE WIN CONDITION OF THE VILLAGE is on the WoB.

Ah.

Thank you for that little tidbit

I don't know if it is true, but what I am hearing lines up with the mafia not having a kill, and the opening narration.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    warban wrote: »
    Not blow up. Shoot though the open hole ripped open with the Buckling Mech at the zombies. Not directly at the ship itself.

you can see no downsides to firing ship lasers into an open hull

none at all

you're not firing a rifle in there, you're shooting god damn ship to ship lasers.

Base Ship specs:

Rockets: 60 Damage a shot (3 shots total a day.) Its regular guns deal 40 damage. I think the normal guns are 40 x 3. But It wasn't clear.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    and if it is true and bedlam really did what he did, he seriously might have single handedly lost the game for us.

• Options
    Not blowing up the ship, Shooting though the open hole ripped open with the Buckling Mech at the zombies. Not directly at the ship itself. There is a difference.

like, you don't think that this action might explode the entire room you shoot into

or set it on fire

or cause a hull breach

have you even gotten clarification that you can make an "shoot into the hull hole at specific targets" action, and aren't just going to blow up the whole god damn room?

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    So you have what, 300 damage potential? Get away from my ship you madman.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    If you don't want me to attack the ship I'm happy to wait till the zombies start firing the cannons themselves at the other ships before I try anything.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Lots of people talking about doing massive damage to already damaged ships. That's not good.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Do you have a better idea? you know with the zombies in command and all?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Unless I am mistaken, the only command you need to be in the command room for is "Take the Helm"

Only the captain can fire the ships' guns, and he can do that from anywhere.

If that's incorrect please let me know.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    There is a theory that Bedlam didn't crash the ships together? There seems to be a lot of evidence that it did happen.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    There is a theory that Bedlam didn't crash the ships together? There seems to be a lot of evidence that it did happen.

it was in narration, I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt because that is too crazy of an action and I don't know maybe something else caused it.

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Unless I am mistaken, the only command you need to be in the command room for is "Take the Helm"

Correct

• Options
    Gumpy wrote: »

Correct

ok, so, zombies in command room is not a big deal at all. The commander needs to lock the helm, and then nothing bad happens.

• Options
    I mean, the zombies are, obviously, a problem.

But blowing holes in the ship for no god damn reason when not everyone (or possibly anyone!) has a space suit is insanity.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Bedlam crashed the ship together, this is pretty plain. All his talk of a big boom and the narration says he and our first dead captain struggled.

• Options
    Also yes, we've killed villagers with the vote for the past two nights but that wasn't without reason, Exarch lying is just dumb, we wasted actions last night because of that soo good job there buddy. TRV please stop trying to kill villagers and no I am good in the hanger, I was just having fun last night.

• Options
    (booty lied, exarch died)

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    We should be prepared for extreme action, but let's not get hasty with unleashing heavy ordinance. If the situation gets much worse, yeah, we can try some crazy things to push back, but let's not help the Infected break the ship if we can help it.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Also, Kime's statements are becoming increasingly annoying, I am suggesting that if his ship starts to move towards WoB we shoot it down. He claims to not have the same VC and was clearly interested in what would cause the village to fail. :|

Also, yeah I am learning quite a bit about players this game!

• Options
    Haha that is not the first time I've confused their names, sorry Shabooty, I MEANT YOU.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also, Kime's statements are becoming increasingly annoying, I am suggesting that if his ship starts to move towards WoB we shoot it down. He claims to not have the same VC and was clearly interested in what would cause the village to fail. :|

I like seeing things blow up! And if you couldn't tell I was messing around, then you're being ridiculous.

And my VC is not dependent on the fleet as a whole surviving. Is that a problem?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Bedlam crashed the ship together, this is pretty plain. All his talk of a big boom and the narration says he and our first dead captain struggled.

I missed him saying that, wow

wow

wow

• Options
    The host has said it's not a problem then I will withdraw my suggestion.

I'm not going to stay in space If there isn't a reason to do so. For today action I will be returning to WoB's hanger.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    SPAAAAAAAAAACE

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    This phalla

everyone seems shady to varying degrees!

• Options
    Man Warban, I say stay out there. There has been talk about space monsters and having an advance scout isn't bad. Besides if the mafia try anything with ships you can pounce on them or if you see floating zombies.

Of course I have no command it is just an idea.

• Options

I like seeing things blow up! And if you couldn't tell I was messing around, then you're being ridiculous.

And my VC is not dependent on the fleet as a whole surviving. Is that a problem?

Haha alright, maybe I'm just becoming paranoid :P

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Well Goose eggs....

Be careful for what you wish for guys. I asked for Grumpy to change my objective and it's now changed. My objective requires me to build something before the game ends....

I'm not going to betray those who have trusted me with information as my objective doesn't conflict with theirs. But my focus has now changed.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Well Goose eggs....

Be careful for what you wish for guys. I asked for Grumpy to change my objective and it's now changed. My objective requires me to build something before the game ends....

I'm not going to betray those who have trusted me with information as my objective doesn't conflict with theirs. But my focus has now changed.

I've heard of some parts floating around... what do you have to build?

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    poop. I would rather have had a hard network. Now it's even more of this in the fleet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

spool32 on
  • Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    poop. I would rather have had a hard network.

You could just trust me.

It won't matter in the end. I will just kill everything that doesn't listen to me.

Steam profile
  • Options
    That didn't work out well for me last phalla!

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    That didn't work out well for me last phalla!

I never betrayed you.... much.

Steam profile
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    You can always trust me.

I will lead (myself) to victory, guaranteed!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    *sob*

• Options
    Or the Wisdom, honestly.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    You can trust me! With all your delicious, delicious infos

• Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    Not my ship not my concern I guess but are you clear if contact was lost with your ship because the radio room went out. I ask because it seems like you are all in the dark which might mean your problem is in engineering and the radio room dosen't work cause the power is out

...but I would say that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Not my ship not my concern I guess but are you clear if contact was lost with your ship because the radio room went out. I ask because it seems like you are all in the dark which might mean your problem is in engineering and the radio room dosen't work cause the power is out

I am currently in darkness, I am not sure if the entire ship is dark.