Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Captain's log, Stardate 20130527 Romulan expansion is now live. [STO]

19596979899101»

• kafzielkafziel Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7004273

Link for the lazy. And they do have fleet versions apparently.

In case you were wondering why the T5U ships have one more console than the T6 ships, this would be why. Because they're not <b>Fleet</b> T6s.

Also kind of a fuck you if you bought the $125 ship pack.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I'm sure it'll just be one ship mod to upgrade to the fleet version like it is right now.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Honestly the only ship that sort of interests me is the defiant stealth ship and it has no hull and only 4 fore weapons.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Elldren
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Since we hit page 101, I posted the draft new thread I typed up over the weekend.
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/192795/sto-star-trek-online-rise-of-delta-rising-rises?new=1

Hevach on
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    That expose vulnerability power sounds stupid as hell. There are only a tiny number of opponents that survive long enough for a "stacking debuff > expose attack > exploit attack" set-up to ever work, and most likely those enemies will be immune to it anyway.

Cryptic is Cryptic though. They did a similar thing in Champions Online when they revamped energy sword melee into a mini power set: The whole complicated set-up process and then an attack that triggers everything and oh hey whoops 99% of enemies in our entire game will be dead long before this ever reaches its apex so this entire powerset is now incredibly dubious.

Regina Fong on