As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Oh god it never even occurred to me that my Satan might be annoyed at having to get me a gift. I was too busy worrying about sending my Satanee a gift they won't like.

God Christmas is so stressful. Thanks a lot, baby Jesus.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    smof wrote: »
    Oh god it never even occurred to me that my Satan might be annoyed at having to get me a gift. I was too busy worrying about sending my Satanee a gift they won't like.

Wait, no, no. Stop that.

Attention signer-uppers: If you don't want to get matched with a member of this forum because you don't like them, don't sign up. If you get annoyed at having to get someone something you think is stupid, like say if I got a brony and their entire wishlist was MLP bodypillows, guess what? 1st, you shouldn't have signed up, as the whole point here is to take pleasure in giving someone else something they would like, that's the raison d'être of SE++ Secret Satans, and 2nd, grow the fuck up - life isn't all about you all the time.

You sign up to give, not to get. The receiving is a pleasant side effect of you having given...

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    I'm worried I'm putting to much French Pop in my wishlist
    Or maybe not enough
    #pipe wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Not that there's anything wrong with 'em

But that word kills my lady-boner

well what do you call them?

Va-jay-jay

Axe wound

Squish mitten.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That old be a great video to watch if it wasn't so boring that I would only watch 14 seconds of it.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I maaaaaaay have told my most recent ex to "be sure you wash out that rancid gash."

• Options
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Wash it out with deez nutz

• Options
    Guys.

I love.

The intro credits to boardwalk empire.

They are like the only credits I always watch.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I don't know if I would be more excited to be paired with someone I know or someone I don't talk to much. It could be a great way to make a new friend!

I think as long as they have a few specific items that they would like listed it will ease my nerves. At least I know that even if they don't know who I am they are getting something that will brighten their day.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I can't wait to find out my Satanee! I am so excited.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    SIGNUPS EXTENDED! THIS IS A TRAVESTY! I WANT MY SATANEE!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I would make a joke about people who wanted to get their Satanee early sending me stuff but thanks to @BEAST! and @Stale I have already gotten early Christmas lucky <3

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'll give raijin

Deez

Nutz

• Options
    I don't want Lost because she has already gotten a million gifts.

I bet she rolls around on top of them and cackles with glee.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Another noob question. Is Sataning anonymous, or do we let people know who their gifts are from?

• Options
    Another noob question. Is Sataning anonymous, or do we let people know who their gifts are from?

This is my first time, but I believe people have done both.

Usually the identity is found out in the end, but some people send multiple things over a period of time and might not reveal themselves right away.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Yeah, some people withhold their identity right until the end, like smart hero's Satan did for him and @Matev did for me. It's customary to reveal your identity in the end though

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    edited November 2012

It can be whatever you want it to be. DREAM BIG!

Really though, you don't need to tell them who you are if you don't want to.

Edit: Actually, Tef, it isn't really all that customary at the end either. A rather lot of people last year kept it hidden.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    I think it's pretty much up to the gift-giver whether or not they want to say!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I think it would be really funny if I got someone local.

Like, let me walk down the street and throw this present through your window real quick. No shipping!

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Didn't we end up with huge confusing charts last year that let us narrow down any anonymous people anyway?

• Options
    But the chains! Think of the chains!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I once told my co-workers about this event, and then mentioned how you reveal who your secret Santa was by the end. Their response was nothing but puzzlement

"Well if they find out in the end, it's not really secret is it!"

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular

psh, everyone loves ya Smof.

Heck, looking at the list- everyone here would be a rad Satanee!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Everyone should give money to the shut up and jam gaiden episode two kick starter instead if giving gifts.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Yeah, some people withhold their identity right until the end, like smart hero's Satan did for him and @Matev did for me. It's customary to reveal your identity in the end though

In the end. It doesn't really matter.

I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
    PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO

• Options
    Don't you quote Linkin Park at me, Raijin. Don't you dare do that to me

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote: »
    Don't you quote Linkin Park at me, Raijin. Don't you dare do that to me

Sorry man...THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEUUUL
    FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAL
    CONFUSING WHAT IS REEEEAAAAAUUUULLLLL!!

• Options
    Getting raijin razor blades

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »

This is my first time, but I believe people have done both.

Usually the identity is found out in the end, but some people send multiple things over a period of time and might not reveal themselves right away.

Yeah, if I'm your Satan I tend to send a small gift anonymously, because it takes me so long to make the Big Gift, then BAM you get some ridiculous crocheted shit and you know it's me

• Options
    edited November 2012
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    Genius Z.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Guys.

I love.

The intro credits to boardwalk empire.

They are like the only credits I always watch.

For me, it's that and the intro credits to American Horror Story.

Both have perfect uses of music, and perfect intro songs in general.

• Options
    Genius Z.

Kinda regret posting about it and not just doing it now.

• Options
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Going to buy some ugly ass crocheted thing off of Etsy and send that. People will think it's Sheri. muahahahahahaha

Don't be silly

I'll also send a business card for my crochet shop so they know it's me

• Options
    Yeah, but then they'd have to read that post.

• Options
    Yeah, but then they'd have to read that post.

No they wouldn't?

Besides, I know Z wouldn't actually do that. YOU might, but he wouldn't.

• Options
    I feel this year's secret satans has suddenly turned into some kind of bizarre mission to fuck people over as nicely as possible.

This discussion has been closed.