As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Go find the new STEAM thread

• Options
    mr_michmr_mich Mmmmagic. MDRegistered User regular
    Ugh I missed most of the autumn sale! Stupid family obligations.

Someone tell me...did I miss an FTL sale? No idea why I'm adamant about paying less than $10, but we all have our convictions.

• Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    And @BrocksMullett saw my post and immediately gifted me English Country Tune, saving me the trouble of deciding whether to purchase it! As is my custom I have classified the avatar:

brocksmullett.jpg

Also since we're a PC gaming thread:

13082.png

Well, he's right, the one on the right has many more Hardcores. Like, a billion.

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Mark of the Ninja and Hotline: Miami are staring at me right now.. I know I shouldn't.. but.. I'll probably end up buying them in the next hour or two. After all, I must make sure I never get through my game bank, right?

I just purchased both of these one minute ago. Why haven't you? Are you not a REAL HUMAN BEING? ARE YOU NOT ON MY LEVEL?

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    That pic has to be a joke, right? That guy is not being serious?

Right?

Right?
    D:

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    I've successfully held back on Mark of the Ninja so far because I know I won't play it right away. Too bad I'm not consistent with this logic. I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution last year for $10 off Amazon and haven't touched it; now it's down to $5.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Frei wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    Mark of the Ninja and Hotline: Miami are staring at me right now.. I know I shouldn't.. but.. I'll probably end up buying them in the next hour or two. After all, I must make sure I never get through my game bank, right?

I just purchased both of these one minute ago. Why haven't you? Are you not a REAL HUMAN BEING? ARE YOU NOT ON MY LEVEL?

Because I've already spent $100 on gifts and stuff for myself, right after buying a Wii U and 3 games on the same paycheck?

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    RoshinRoshin My backlog can be seen from space SwedenRegistered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    If anyone has five to seven fifty to spare, Hotline Miami or Mark of the Ninja are both high up on my wishlist

And come the Great Winter Sale, you will receive appropriate favors

I always repay my debts

Done! :D

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

Right?

Right?
    D:

I'm pretty sure it's real, and it's spectacular.

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Right?

Right?
    D:

I love that it isn't even a screenshot of Half Life, in any of its forms.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Roshin wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »
    If anyone has five to seven fifty to spare, Hotline Miami or Mark of the Ninja are both high up on my wishlist

And come the Great Winter Sale, you will receive appropriate favors

I always repay my debts

Done! :D

You are a god-king among men

And some kind of idiot if you think I'm not gifting you anything back

You have one month to reduce your backlog. After that... THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Congrast to @MoosehatIV for winning AudioSurf :)

Also just a reminder
    signature.png
    signature.png

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular

Right?

Right?
    D:

There is no way it's real. He doesn't even use the same font for both halves of the picture.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Congrast to @MoosehatIV for winning AudioSurf :)

Also just a reminder
    signature.png
    signature.png

Heatwave just threw a wave of classiness my way with Audiosurf.

Any suggestions on songs I should surf?

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I finally revived my Steam account. 2 months was longer than I thought I could go without it. Figures I would come back the week there's a big sale when I don't have money. Also, if I could get an invite to the Penny Arcade group, that'd be rad. My account name is the same as my forum name, only without the space.

Also also @datac0re and @mr_mich I'm pretty sure FTL did already go on sale, yes.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Damnit, @Banzai5150 ! You didn't have to do that, really!

... <3 Thanks, man. I've been eyeing Mark of the Ninja for months now, and kinda wrote it off for next sale - I was planning on playing Skyrim until the sale ended to keep my mind off of it. I'll pay it forward next sale, promise!

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Guys SPAZ is a great game, buy it so they make more.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    And @BrocksMullett saw my post and immediately gifted me English Country Tune, saving me the trouble of deciding whether to purchase it! As is my custom I have classified the avatar:

brocksmullett.jpg

13082.png

Well, he's right, the one on the right has many more Hardcores. Like, a billion.

Oh my God.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular

brocksmullett.jpg

13082.png

And so much more graphics!

• Options
    Joe BlaqueJoe Blaque Orlando, FLRegistered User regular
    That picture is glorious.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HuntingNoobHuntingNoob Registered User regular
    mr_mich wrote: »
    Ugh I missed most of the autumn sale! Stupid family obligations.

Someone tell me...did I miss an FTL sale? No idea why I'm adamant about paying less than $10, but we all have our convictions.

You didn't miss it. I've been waiting for the same sale.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I was wondering where all the Hardcores had gone. Now I know.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular

Right?

Right?
    D:

Yeah, that's awesome. But not really in the way I think he was going for.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Okay, I have a weird request. Swear I'm no Snuggles. So, @mercutio87 entered a chatroom, and on a whim I gifted him the DLC for Binding of Issac, one of only 3 items in his wishlist. He returned the favor inproportionately, with the ARMA 2 Complete pack. Unfortunately, I'm pretty well done with my Sale spending, at least until the Winter sale, so I can't hit him back myself (literally have $1.17 in my SteamWallet). I wanted to call out his awesome gifting specifically, and ask that anyone who has the ability and inclination hit him back. Serious selflessness and class on his part that shouldn't go unrewarded. Thanks! His Steam handle is Hieric. Sorry if this is inappropriate.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I'm adding some of you that I should have been friends with all along for some end of sale drive by gifting. And for the upcoming Christmas sale. I have too many games, but I still need to get my steam fix of buying games, so I'll just get them for others. Anyway, accept me. I'm one of you!

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Guys SPAZ is a great game, buy it so they make more.

Yessire!

Also, time for some gifts!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Good luck everybody!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    So, opinions on the Skyrim DLC? Also Fallen Enchantress? Either any good? I LOVED skyrim, but for some reason, DLC seems to just not grab me. Along this line, I'm surprised Borderlands 2 DLC isn't discounted at least a bit since BL 2 is already on sale.

Hopefully Torchlight 2 comes up as a daily.
    Otherwise I'll grab some indie stuff like Stellar Impact, Star Ruler, or Waves. Really want to know about the above though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Picked up that Amazon deal for San Andreas + GTA4 Complete + LA Noire (with all preorder dlc) for 15 bucks. Awesome deal. Time to mod the ever loving crap out of gta 4.

But if anyone wants to trade for LA Noire or San Andreas let me know.

EDIT: Nvm. I just got $5 credit for their editors choice thingy.

OpposingFarce on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Those $5 Amazon credits don't stack.

• Options
    FireflashFireflash Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Just bought Galactic Civ 2! I barely remember playing the first one but I do remember having fun. Hopefully this one is fun too.. if not it's only 5 bucks.

PSN: PatParadize
    Battle.net: Fireflash#1425
    Steam Friend code: 45386507
  • Options
    captaink wrote: »
    Those $5 Amazon credits don't stack.

Yeah, that kind of sucks. And they're only good for the month of Jan. which I'm assuming is also the period of time that none of those games will be on sale.

• Options
    ToyD wrote: »
    So, opinions on the Skyrim DLC? Also Fallen Enchantress? Either any good? I LOVED skyrim, but for some reason, DLC seems to just not grab me. Along this line, I'm surprised Borderlands 2 DLC isn't discounted at least a bit since BL 2 is already on sale.

Otherwise I'll grab some indie stuff like Stellar Impact, Star Ruler, or Waves. Really want to know about the above though.

Borderlands 2's DLC just came out a couple of days ago. If they were to put it on sale it would basically be a middle finger to those who bought it straight or with the season pass.

I think GMG sells discounted season passes, though.

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    ToyD wrote: »

if your looking at Stellar Impact, might be worth giving a look at the current groupees build a bundle. Stellar impact is a option there.
    http://groupees.com/bab4

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular

brocksmullett.jpg

13082.png

"more" graphics? Not "better" graphics?

And that isn't even Half-Life! That has to be a joke!

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options

brocksmullett.jpg

13082.png

I don't know. This is the internet. Where people like that go. And thrive.

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    I want Condemned to go on sale. Come on Steam you can do it!

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

brocksmullett.jpg

13082.png

I don't know. This is the internet. Where people like that go. And thrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEQZ_4V7NY

Someone sent me Bad Rats and if I find these people, I will send it to them.

• Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    @Sumanai stepped up for Dirk and gifted me Zen Bound 2! A good choice since I missed the HiB that had that one. Thanks dude!

• Options
    DudeMaYnDudeMaYn Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Diannaochong for the copy of SPAZ

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Dammit, @cardboard delusions just got me my #1 Wishlisted item, LEGO Star Wars III. What a dick.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    That picture makes me want to play Bad Company 2 again. I really enjoyed that game. A lot. Is it on Steam? I owned it previously for the 360, but now I don't.

Also, that game certainly is not Half-Life, but what game is it? One of the original Deus Ex's maybe?

This discussion has been closed.