As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knights of Arcadia Phalla Night GAME OVER: MAFIA VICTORY

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    We've had trouble filling minis lately. This is not surprising.

But usually when a legend / old guard player like Munkus comes around, their games fill up.

This is unusual even with our recent mini situation

• InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited March 2013

I don't know how the cycle goes; all I remember was filling the PAX main in like twelve hours or some shit.

EDIT: That's to ask: I assume participation just fluctuates?

Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »

I don't know how the cycle goes; all I remember was filling the PAX main in like twelve hours or some shit.

EDIT: That's to ask: I assume participation just fluctuates?

Yeah, lulls happen every once in a while. Maybe midterms/spring break for those still in school? Plus just being randomly busy from others?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    This is one of the standard weeks for schools to grant a Spring Break / have midterms, so that seems to make sense.

• Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    Did anyone summon @lonelyahava yet?

MSL59.jpg
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    !SIGN UP 4 SHINO SLY

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    sorry, kittens. but full time job and 1.5 hours of gym a night, and I have absolutely no time for phalla anymore.

but thanks for the thought! <3

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    sorry, kittens. but full time job and 1.5 hours of gym a night, and I have absolutely no time for phalla anymore.

but thanks for the thought! <3

Treadmill + Laptop = Dedication

Erin The Red on
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    !sign up 50 Morgan Uswain

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Going to be somewhere without internet this weekend and still very busy afterwards until at least Wednesday. Sorry folks.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Can you guys not kill me for roleplaying, btw?

I haven't had to make that request in a while..

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    A man will be roleplaying his dishonored knight as well.

A man will not kill a facetious man for also roleplaying.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Reading through the last Knights of Arcadia phalla, I forgot how much fun I had roleplaying a loud, bloodthirsty knight, even though it was also what got me killed.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Oh wait, a man is not a dishonored knight. A man forgot which character he had chosen.

A man is a con man, but will still speak this way.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Tell me, where is Mr. Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I had no fucking clue I was doing in the last KoA phalla, since it was my first phalla ever.

But I'm still really really proud of my in-character self-vote post after it became clear I wasn't going to miraculously avoid the bandwagon yet again.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    I need to figure out who Jack Winters is. I will take suggestions for how he is to act; crowdsourcing these things has worked well for me so far. He works for the soul-bound library, as a reminder.

I need to figure out who Jack Winters is. I will take suggestions for how he is to act; crowdsourcing these things has worked well for me so far. He works for the soul-bound library, as a reminder.

Soulless vigilante, shushing all those he feels are too loud. Also writes on every available surface. Speaks quickly, in sort of a stream of consciousness style. Doesn't parse things before he says them

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Ugh those last two sound like they'd be unpleasant to read in-game.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013

I would love to see you embody the personality of Dr. Orpheus for this role - complete with dramatic music.

He lives in Dr Venture's library right? Maybe it just seems like he's always in the library.

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    I'm totally playing the crazy homeless guy.

I have brought your sons back.... AS SOULLESS ZOMBIES!

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular

Soulless vigilante, shushing all those he feels are too loud. Also writes on every available surface. Speaks quickly, in sort of a stream of consciousness style. Doesn't parse things before he says them

Feh!

Jack Winters is an inveterate mumbler with a formaldehyde dependency and an obsessive fondness for masks.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
    Oh hey, my guy is a librarian too. Dibs on Orpheus then

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    kime wrote: »
    Ugh those last two sound like they'd be unpleasant to read in-game.

shhhhhh

iwantanswers3.png

Oh God. Dare I?

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular

Oh God. Dare I?

Don't you already do that with your giant walls of text?

<3

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
    Mikey CTS wrote: »

Oh God. Dare I?

Don't you already do that with your giant walls of text?

<3

No! I carefully construct those giant walls of text! Imagine them if I didn't!

Hey, I construct giant walls of text without carefully constructing them. I think at most I've only maybe killed one . . . maybe two people . . . with such posts.

aFrightenedCat.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjJQ4YoIGab6eyAJAtuONNGtaMwTxfb8-FQB_Cx_1k8S7UH6ce

I think this might be my avatar for this game.

If anyone asks you who gave you the shushing of a lifetime, whisper to them that it was DOCTOR BYRON ORPHEUS

Dr__Orpheus_by_jdillon82.jpg

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    My guy has

a) A holy sword
    b) a deep distrust of two major local factions
    c) successfully battled a Grand Marquis of Hades (who manifests himself as a "loud peacock" no less)
    d) thigh high boots (probably).

What could possibly be better?

• MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    38. Oliver Madsen but I ain't no thug

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    My guy has

a) A holy sword
    b) a deep distrust of two major local factions
    c) successfully battled a Grand Marquis of Hades (who manifests himself as a "loud peacock" no less)
    d) thigh high boots (probably).

What could possibly be better?
    Having a name like "Fornevus Baroth".

Oh, wait. That's me. 8-)

Since reading one's character description appears to be de rigueur, I realized Zorak fits the crazy requirement, but has no beard.
    <-- Fixed!

Having trouble finding a good avatar for my character. Ill get it eventually.

If all else fails you could just do a quick sketch.

Oh yeah. I forget sometimes that I have talent.

That may be funny but it's true. Sometimes I go months with drawing/painting then have to retrain myself again. I'll just do a little doodle.