As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How about raise [CHAT] and kill all the poor?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    bowen wrote: »
    Chu, wear a fedora.

With a silk shirt made of flames.

You can be awesome.

*dry heave*

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Restarting XCOM.

Who hates aliens?

You know full well who hates aliens.

(Also I am sad that your saves with my namesake were sent into the void)

Ashley Williams?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

(first track is new and doooooope)

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Restarting XCOM.

Who hates aliens?

skippington xenocider reporting for duty

What's this alien apple juice nonsense?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs

Wuthering Heights. Kate the Great.
    ugh

70s Bush

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Restarting XCOM.

Who hates aliens?

Man, fuck aliens. They're the worst.

fuck you I'm pro-aliens!

traitor!

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Got through chapter 1 of Ice Wind Dale 2. Wizard has reached level 5. She is now an angle of death. Because whelp, 3rd edition casters do that.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    edit: nah that picture was terrible, nevermind.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Chu, wear a fedora.

With a silk shirt made of flames.

You can be awesome.

*dry heave*

You can pull it off, I know it!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I can't tell if that is a joke about untrimmed ladygardens or a questionable lapse in taste, Elendil.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    "I want this door to remain locked even in case of fire."
    "Okay, do you have a wavier from the local building inspector and the fire marshal that states this door is exempted from local building codes? Because Houston doesn't allow that for any door period under local code."
    "We just weren't going to tell them."
    "Any installation of a maglock in Houston requires the fire marshal to sign off on it. Also permits and drawings need to be submitted."
    "Can't you just do it under the table, we don't want to go through all of that hassle."
    "No, this is a set up that is going to kill people."
    "But we own the building. We should be able to do what we want."
    "Owning the building doesn't exempt you from the fire code."
    "Well the customer is always right."
    *slam*

Thank god we're replacing our phone system because someone might be annoyed at me cracking the shell of the phone unit itself.

Uttering "the customer is always right" should be grounds for the offenders baby making parts to be neutralized in a painful manner.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    there's a front page thread on reddit right now about fedoras.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i want to be an xcom

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    going to try NOT to eat nacho cheese doritos nachos for lunch today

going to try

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Restarting XCOM.

Who hates aliens?

You know full well who hates aliens.

(Also I am sad that your saves with my namesake were sent into the void)

Right, right. Somebody said "alien" she thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Stolen from imgur.
    QpWFWZ1.png

why arent pudding marketers on this

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    gravity is a weak force, without quotes, because it simply is a very weak force.

the relative strengths of the other forces are 10^25, 10^36 and 10^38 times that of gravity.

also why do I still remember that.

only at long length scales

that inverse squared law works both ways. Once you get far enough down (like Plank scale) gravity dominates all over forces like woah.

I don't gravity does much work at planck scales. The... whatsitsname. The thing keeping quarks together. I learned it as strong nuclear force, I don't think that's the used english name.

anyway that thing is way more powerful than gravity at that scale

the strong nuclear force operates on scales of ~10^-15m (give or take a couple orders of magnitude)

the plank length is on the scale of 10^-35 m. This is 10^20 times smaller than a single proton.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    It's going to suck for the movie industry when North Korea finally collapses. There won't be any socially acceptable bad-guy countries any more. They lost Russia with the fall of communism, China's too big of a trading partner now, it's not PC to have Muslim terrorist bad guys any more... We'll be stuck with shitty South American drug lords again.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    going to try NOT to eat nacho cheese doritos nachos for lunch today

going to try

sig says otherwise

(see what I did there)

• Options
    I can't tell if that is a joke about untrimmed ladygardens or a questionable lapse in taste, Elendil.
    it is one of my better puns

i don't actually listen to music you guys post because well

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    It's going to suck for the movie industry when North Korea finally collapses. There won't be any socially acceptable bad-guy countries any more. They lost Russia with the fall of communism, China's too big of a trading partner now, it's not PC to have Muslim terrorist bad guys any more... We'll be stuck with shitty South American drug lords again.

Games still do fine with Russia and China.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

No Country for Old Men

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thom, the wife keeps trying to class up our place with stuff like that. We have a lovely globe that I need to get around to repairing one day, and she spends her hard earned dough on maps made in the 1600's.

• Options

we could have second-civil-war movies :O

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Desc! Aliens!

• Options
    Is it normal for stomach fat to be burned from the sides. That's what it looks like is going on with mine.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thom, the wife keeps trying to class up our place with stuff like that. We have a lovely globe that I need to get around to repairing one day, and she spends her hard earned dough on maps made in the 1600's.

She sounds like a classy lady.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

as long as there's brown people there will always be Medal of Battlefield: Conflictpuncher

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Is it normal for stomach fat to be burned from the sides. That's what it looks like is going on with mine.

it's probably parasites and worms

• Options
    gravity is a weak force, without quotes, because it simply is a very weak force.

the relative strengths of the other forces are 10^25, 10^36 and 10^38 times that of gravity.

also why do I still remember that.

only at long length scales

that inverse squared law works both ways. Once you get far enough down (like Plank scale) gravity dominates all over forces like woah.

I don't gravity does much work at planck scales. The... whatsitsname. The thing keeping quarks together. I learned it as strong nuclear force, I don't think that's the used english name.

anyway that thing is way more powerful than gravity at that scale

the strong nuclear force operates on scales of ~10^-15m (give or take a couple orders of magnitude)

the plank length is on the scale of 10^-35 m. This is 10^20 times smaller than a single proton.

it's also 10^39 times stronger.

Okay someone do the math. Or google it. I'm busy.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    "Okay, do you have a wavier from the local building inspector and the fire marshal that states this door is exempted from local building codes? Because Houston doesn't allow that for any door period under local code."
    "Any installation of a maglock in Houston requires the fire marshal to sign off on it. Also permits and drawings need to be submitted."
    "Can't you just do it under the table, we don't want to go through all of that hassle."
    *slam*

Thank god we're replacing our phone system because someone might be annoyed at me cracking the shell of the phone unit itself.

Uttering "the customer is always right" should be grounds for the offenders baby making parts to be neutralized in a painful manner.

I suggest tipping off the local fire inspector about their building as well. Because if they want to go around it in this case, you can guarantee they've gone around it in other areas.

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

it's probably parasites and worms

what works works

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

That's probably just the alien baby.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Switzerland is the perfect bad guy spawning pool.

I mean, what have they been foing all this time with all that nazi gold, watches, and skiing?

• Options
    i prefer to burn stomach fat from the inside

that's why i'm drinking gasoline

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    so my Mass Effect group are currently meeting with Aria

she is being a stone cold bitch, it's kinda fun

• Options
    Switzerland is the perfect bad guy spawning pool.

I mean, what have they been foing all this time with all that nazi gold, watches, and skiing?
    or the cuckoo clock

• Options
    Not busy with anything important but busy nonetheless

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Man if North Korea falls Hollywood is going to gain a new location for post apocalypse films even better than Detroit!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    *slam*

I suggest tipping off the local fire inspector about their building as well. Because if they want to go around it in this case, you can guarantee they've gone around it in other areas.

I would definitely tip this person off

So that when the fire inspector gets a call

They can show up and watch it burn

LIBERTARIANISM

This discussion has been closed.