Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Mighty wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    I have an extra alt with a thor and Loki you can have if you are sick of rerollng
    Wait, is there a trading system in this game?

No, but you can switch out the account files
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    Just the first attack, or part of the normal rotation? If its just the one attack, could always just eat a stone

Just the first attack. Don't have a monster with guard stance?
    Ah, didn't notice the wave 4 boss. It's hard to kill just a few of the ninjas with Horus without killing all of them

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaphierSaphier Aka Errant Registered User regular
    gjaustin wrote: »
    Goemon Friday!

Scroll down for team suggestions
    *WANTED : Dangerous Thief*
    [Duration]: 6/21 (Fri) midnight - 11:59 PM (PDT)

A BIG THIEF has been sighted in the vicinity of the GungHo office!

Players are advised to prepare themselves for quite a challenge should they encounter him.

*Note: The reward in the poster is fictional. Satisfaction (and one of the coolest Monsters in the game) is its own reward.

Praise Jesus!

Dark Minerva + Rainbow Keeper + Rainbow Keeper + Hades + Persephone + Lucifer, here I come!

In somewhat related news, I now have 11 Rainbow Keepers. I got sick of never having enough and decided to break my streak of no IAP to farm up all the ones I needed while there are 2x drops. Only 4 more to go and I can evolve everything I have.

I was going to do the same for Mythlits on Friday, but it looks like I may be doing that AND Goemon!

I could run the D'spinas / triple rainbow keeper team if I could just get 7 more max team cost by friday. Did I say D'Spinas? I mean "Moonlight Long-Lu Nadya Spyridon NASDAQ".

Also, " Milk is full of water technology, 0 stone over". Who knew!

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    I still don't have any Rainbow Keepers, but I think I really need to work on my teams first...

工事中
  • Options
    They cost 25 each to field, so until you're up there in levels theres not much point in getting them anyhow.

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Touche. I'm just about to hit level 70. Methinks it's time to focus on levelling instead of evolving monsters. Although, I do have a Red Empress and a Fenrir Knight now because of the Keeper dungeons earlier >.>

I'll try to add mine and my gf's information to the database when I get home tonight. Although, I'm not quite sure what our 'best' leaders would be, necessarily :?

工事中
  • Options
    Mysterious Visitors and Goddess descended on thursday according to PAD wiki. Mysterious Visitors... free stone I take it? I can't see much use for the guy who drops other than cluttering my monsterbox. Really wish I could clear valkyrie =/ I think I might be able to clear Hera now next time she comes around, so thats a step in the right direction at least.

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Wow, been farming the first set of technicals for Pengdra to level up and evolve my ADK, getting so many +eggs its kinda crazy.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I'm in farm mode right now too. I've neglected leveling up my monsters for too long.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    BaylorCamaroBaylorCamaro ID: 344-041-291 Registered User regular
    Any advice on how/what to level up my Ama?

344-041-291
  • Options

Its really difficult to find light monsters with good XP ratio's and in sufficient quantity to farm, I would recommend just farming Red/Blue/Green Pengdras, leveling those, and feeding them to Ama.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Man...Pengdra Village on Thursday is a crime :(

Hmm...maybe I can do Goemon on Legendary with that D'spinas, triple RK, CDK, Lucifer team. Not sure how well that would work, though.

And, Baylor, farm light pengdras on Thursday and evolve them.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Run Ocean of Heaven/Jupiter City in the Sky/Rhea Themis temple.
    Get a White Knight, feed it up to 13-20. Feed five of those to your target light monster. Should be able to get the total xp up to around 40k or so. Slow, but you should earn good rank xp as well as + eggs and mystic masks/kingmetals/divine masks/dublits. (King Golds are so rare they might as well not exist)

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Alright, thanks everyone. One other thing, is there any point on leveling Firedragon Tyrannos to max level before ultimate evo? Or should I just go a head and do it when I can?

344-041-291
  • Options
    No point in waiting to busty evo him if you want to and have the mats. I did so at lvl 30 or something (he's now level 59). Nothing changes or is added as far as leveling goes, except he can have slightly more final stats. Get that recover if you want it for your red team!

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Alright cool, that was my concern was if I was going to be loosing out on a lot of stats at max, but if it isn't much I might as well..

344-041-291
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Touche. I'm just about to hit level 70. Methinks it's time to focus on levelling instead of evolving monsters. Although, I do have a Red Empress and a Fenrir Knight now because of the Keeper dungeons earlier >.>

I'll try to add mine and my gf's information to the database when I get home tonight. Although, I'm not quite sure what our 'best' leaders would be, necessarily :?

i basically put my 6 best mosnters that people might find useful, so like gods or fully evolved things

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You don't lose anything @BaylorCamaro. I meant in his ultimate form he will have slightly higher stats (regardless of when you evolve him), so if you want to evolve him and have the mats, delaying is worthless!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Also, he actually gets the exp value of the monsters used to evolve him, so waiting till max level actually cheats you out of a fair amount of xp.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    the only risk is if you do the evo and cant afford him on your team.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    I added my information to the spreadsheet. It formatted oddly, but I don't want to go through and try to figure out why.

I also needed about twice as many spaces for leaders. Could I use a second row? :)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I added my information to the spreadsheet. It formatted oddly, but I don't want to go through and try to figure out why.

I also needed about twice as many spaces for leaders. Could I use a second row? :)

Look at me.. i have a million awesome leaders.. i am soooooooooo cool

also i fixed your stuff

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options

Why don't you just put the gods you don't have in the slots =P

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mts wrote: »

Look at me.. i have a million awesome leaders.. i am soooooooooo cool

also i fixed your stuff

Thanks!

Mostly I just wanted to be able to fit in all my Greek gods since I did a lot of pulls on the Easter God Fest.

• Options
    hmm looking at the dungeon description i could probably manage the thief legendary with odin and a good healer and a decent HP pool

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    hmm looking at the dungeon description i could probably manage the thief legendary with odin and a good healer and a decent HP pool

The two bosses multi-hit, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

• Options

The two bosses multi-hit, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

Well, they don't multi hit until low HP, so you might get away with a healer/odin with a 2x Ultra Grav & Luci team.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That would work out to partial reduction on the first hit, and full damage from the rest of the hits.
    Both are 5 hits.
    So Flame Fox = 8480/5= 339+1696+1696+1696+1696= 5427
    Thief = 15,190/5 = 608+3038+3038+3038+3038= 12,760

So, not a complete deal breaker, but you'll need lots of HP+RCV+Heart Making to be safe. Or gravity/burst/etc. 50% reduction is probably safer
    8480/2= 4240
    15,190/2= 7595

Also somehow I decided to do the Samurai Dragon despite previously showing no interest in it. Managed to 0 stone legend. It actually wasn't too bad, only thing to watch out for was the light ninjas and cats, but Neptune's poison was a panic button there and most of the monsters are red anyways. The boss takes a very long time but is pretty tame. I didn't use Bastet's ability at all, but she had the best stats of my green monsters. The boss only did his 200% damage charge up once, everything else was pretty easy to recover from. Ice Hera would have been nice to stick in there if we had it. Took me about an hour.

2ZDpKnb.png
    ULdRfnW.png

If you have 50% resist and a ton of HP this might be the easiest Legendary run. Much easier than Anubis Gambling on the Ancient Dragons.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    how did you get 2 darks on your team and no light?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Your friend leader counts as an attribute!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    ah, i did not know that

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Hmmm interesting, didn't know a resist/healer team could work that well for shingen! You think I could do master with MVD, Hades, Siren, RK and Susano, with an ama friend? I'd be at 10.5k hp and 1900 rcv...

Nabob on
    3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    you need at least 10k for goemons first shot (assuming 50% resist)

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Nabob wrote: »
    Hmmm interesting, didn't know a resist/healer team could work that well for him! You think I could do master with MVD, Hades, Siren, RK and Susano, with an ama friend? I'd be at 10.5k hp and 1900 rcv...
    Assuming you mean the Samurai Dragon
    Should be okay, charge your skills after you kill the light ninja in the first room. Store dark orbs just in case you run into a light monster ambush. Watch out for cats.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    @38thDoe - How critical was the Ripper's nuke for your strategy? I can do that team exactly, except for having to sub the Ripper for my Minerva.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    @38thDoe - How critical was the Ripper's nuke for your strategy? I can do that team exactly, except for having to sub the Ripper for my Minerva.

Only used it on the bosses to speed things along. You should be fine I'd think. Just remember those 2 light ninjas need to die ASAP on stage one. You only need 14,100 hp or so.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Meanwhile, for those of us who are not rank 172...Legendary is impossible for me. I got thrashed when I tried.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Ack! Sorry!
    :oops:

Rank isn't so much an issue as HP and RCV.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options

Only used it on the bosses to speed things along. You should be fine I'd think. Just remember those 2 light ninjas need to die ASAP on stage one. You only need 14,100 hp or so.

That's the minimum to survive his double-hit, right?

I'm just short :(

• Options
    edited June 2013

Its the minimum to survive his charge up attack which hits for 14,010 after 50% reduction. His multi hit is about 10k with reduction. He only pulled that once on me, and he had plenty of times to do it again. Maybe he only does it once?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013

Its the minimum to survive his charge up attack which hits for 14,010 after 50% reduction. His multi hit is about 10k with reduction. He only pulled that once on me, and he had plenty of times to do it again. Maybe he only does it once?

According to the pad.wikia.com he only does the charge once .. so if take a RK and 50% resist if just make sure to use the RK when he charges you could possibly do it with less HP than the 14.1k.

Think I am going to try Master again tonight after work. My team with 50% resist is 7.4k HP, so if I use @38thdoe healer, think I should be able to clear it.

Edit: Also did a PAL pull this afternoon and got my first mermaid to drop with a +1 RCV.... be awhile until I level her though.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12