Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Mighty wrote: »
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    true I have been using my Megalodran a lot

Is it just me, or is his attack utter garbage? I can't do more than 375 per 3 match, so he's pretty much a lost member on my team. I wouldn't even be using him if I had any other water monsters to replace him.

Most "toy" dragons are garbage. I have him in leader spot because he is my only 50% fire resist.

I am in the process of evolving my red ripper and I got a baby drall.

Side Note: from PAL machine I have gotton 5 dark rippers, 3 light rippers, 0 red, 0 blue, 0 green...annoying

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Hmm, I did the copy & paste but couldn't get the images to load. But otherwise added myself in there.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hmm, I did the copy & paste but couldn't get the images to load. But otherwise added myself in there.

Not sure what happened, but I recopied from mine and got them to show up. Try and edit if you get a chance.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    the drall has some nice resists later i think.

need to farm a ton of dublets on friday i think. too many monsters ready for final evo

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Toy dragons' stats are just bad...the only reason you'd use them are for their leader resist skills or if you just had to have more hearts. Megalodran is redundant with Siren, so he's only useful as a resist lead.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    OP Update 6/18

Waterboard (water@pa): 313,759,220 -> 317,054,233

PA Puzzle & Dragon DB Google Doc

This is fantastic, @38thDoe ! One suggestion: It may be beneficial to add a cell for "Last Updated", so that we know how current the data is for each person. Cleaning this out after a few months could be a headache without something like that.

Added to the 2nd post FAQ that needs to be cleaned out:
    38thDoe wrote: »
    This chart is return on investment for feeder monsters. You get more back by feeding those higher on

the chart before feeding to your main monsters. Knights are much better than 3 and 4 star carbuncles! Evolved Chimeras, Hell*

Demons, Pengdras, and Moltdras being the only things that are better.
    Moltdra                     1200/1.5 = 800
    Pengra                       600/1.0 = 600 
    Tier 3 Demons (4 star)       600/1.5 = 400
    Chimera+ (stage 2, 4 star)   775/2.0 = 387.5
    Knight (stage2, 3 star)      337.5/1.0 = 337.5
    Tier 3 Carbucle (4 star)     450/1.5 = 300
    Demon/Orge (stage 2, 3 star) 412.5/1.5 = 275
    Carbuncle (stage 2, 2 star)  262.5/1.0 = 262.5
    Devil (stage 1, 2 star)      350/1.5 = 233
    Chimera (3 star)             400/2.0 = 200
    Healer Girls                 200/1.0 = 200
    Tier 2 Starters              175/1.5 = 116
    Lil Dragons                  100/1.5 = 66

• Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    After a dozen or so rolls with nothing but trash I just got Amon. I know he is not ideal but I am not sure how much more patience I have for this. I may just run with him, by far the best I have seen.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    @_J_ Good call, I added the column. and updated it for everyone who already added themselves.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    I have an extra alt with a thor and Loki you can have if you are sick of rerollng

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    Nice work on the spreadsheet @38thDoe

Good idea for pictures of the monsters instead of a giant list.

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @_J_ Good call, I added the column. and updated it for everyone who already added themselves.

Looks good! After a few weeks I will remove the user list from the OP in favor of the google doc.

Now we just need to get people to use it.

• Options
    Loving how the 2x king rate is actually on for this event. Was ale to grab a few more metal kings to finally evolve try Amaterasu. No idea how I'm going to actually level it though, with gold dragons having thst silly 'only during events, and even then only once per event. And only one slot for the day it has it' schedule

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Toy dragons' stats are just bad...the only reason you'd use them are for their leader resist skills or if you just had to have more hearts. Megalodran is redundant with Siren, so he's only useful as a resist lead.

Or if you dont have a Siren like myself... never had a mermaid drop or from a pull.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Goemon Friday!

Scroll down for team suggestions
    *WANTED : Dangerous Thief*
    [Duration]: 6/21 (Fri) midnight - 11:59 PM (PDT)

A BIG THIEF has been sighted in the vicinity of the GungHo office!

Players are advised to prepare themselves for quite a challenge should they encounter him.

*Note: The reward in the poster is fictional. Satisfaction (and one of the coolest Monsters in the game) is its own reward.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    How doable is he with Egyptian brute force? Or Hera-less dual luci

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I have an extra alt with a thor and Loki you can have if you are sick of rerollng

Thanks for the offer but I think I am ok. Did a couple more rolls and just got a Neptune I can probably deal with.

• Options
    BaylorCamaroBaylorCamaro ID: 344-041-291 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    I started playing this game about two months ago and mainly it was just because it was something to do while I was watching Netflix or was bored, etc. But now I'm actually really getting into it and having a blast. Here is a picture of everything I have. Any suggestions on what I should make a team up with?

Currently I'm stuck at Tower of Flare, so I've been grinding RGB tech dungeons..

btw my ID is 344,041,291

2m5m9nm.jpg

2ijjfog.png

BaylorCamaro on
    344-041-291
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oh hey, I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my app or not, but I cant figure out how to access the busty evo's

If I go into Evo Fusion and then select the monster, it just brings up the monster info, instead of the busty evo info.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    oh hey, I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my app or not, but I cant figure out how to access the busty evo's

If I go into Evo Fusion and then select the monster, it just brings up the monster info, instead of the busty evo info.

Busty evo's are special in that you have to manually add the monsters to the Power Up Fusion screen to trigger. When you have all the correct monsters added, the Fuse button (or whatever it's called, my phone is in the other room) will go super saiyan so you know it's ready.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular

Think he does a preemptive strike on the first turn so 'skinny' Egyptian teams might not make it.

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    VerboseVerbose That one guy over there. That guy. Registered User regular
    I'm still in need of a Fire/Light resist for the Samurai dungeon. I'm probably going to just try with dual fire resists, but I'm not too confidant I will pass.

I added myself to the doc page.

• Options
    BaylorCamaroBaylorCamaro ID: 344-041-291 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    so before I evolve my Firedragon Tyrannos into Firedragon Grand Tyrannos, is there any reason to max out the level or go a head and do the Ultimate Evo?

BaylorCamaro on
    344-041-291
  • Options

Think he does a preemptive strike on the first turn so 'skinny' Egyptian teams might not make it.

No Preemptive strikes in this dungeon, but first turn he hits for 20,250 on legend, so have reduction up or something.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Just the first attack, or part of the normal rotation? If its just the one attack, could always just eat a stone

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Just the first attack, or part of the normal rotation? If its just the one attack, could always just eat a stone
    How do you know you EAT them? >_>

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I started playing this game about two months ago and mainly it was just because it was something to do while I was watching Netflix or was bored, etc. But now I'm actually really getting into it and having a blast. Here is a picture of everything I have. Any suggestions on what I should make a team up with?

Currently I'm stuck at Tower of Flare, so I've been grinding RGB tech dungeons..

btw my ID is 344,041,291

Your box is a bit thin on power monsters, your best bets right now are to evo your devil gods and farm up a vampire and evo your lilith(and find some more devil god friends) OR you can concentrate on just your ama(you'll still want to evo your devil gods to eventually sub in) and get a bunch of odin friends. Either one will take you pretty far, the ama route will be more useful faster though.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options

Just the first attack. Don't have a monster with guard stance?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Wait, is there a trading system in this game?

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    I updated my info on the google docs...

Looking at it, not sure if I would be able to attempt Goemon without using multiple stones for a maybe drop. My current dark team with double Persephone and two RK I would have above 25k health... my only heart changer though would be a Pierdrawn. Probably take me the full day to clear the dungeon lol.... Might be if took in a resist + Ama and a RK ... would just need health over 10k

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Why not Persephone/Lucifer?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Why not Persephone/Lucifer?

I was confused... I did Endless Corridors earlier with double Persephone and had health of 26k. I quit endless Corridors and restarted it with friends ultimate Loki (had no AA lucifer up) and my health with ultimate loki was only 15-17k.... didn't pay attention Loki is ATK not HP.

Still not sure it would be possible for me to do Goemon with Persephone, D'Spinas, RK, RK, pierdrawn... that is only 1051 RCV and 4052 ATK before leader bonuses.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Naga evolved into Echidna! Threw a King Red and a fully evolved red Pengdra at her and she's about mid-40s right now.

Looks like I have a decent non-leader type now!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    LubonyLubony Registered User regular
    I think im gonna try and brute force Goemon on legend until he drops.

Horus
    Susano
    Orochi
    L/D Venus
    Enchidna
    Horus

This will be my first attempt at a major dungeon using horus, my horus is 93, will be probly 99 if we get pengdra thursday. and all my subs are 50+ and will be 60+ if pengdra drops are good to me.

Figure charge all up before goemon, which isnt suppose to be hard on fox. Pop orochi then pop susano to take the 20k hit, then pop enchidna and finish him.

Do you think it would be worthmore to leave out enchidna and put in a high level Awoken hera for the Gravity, which wold be like a 650,000 point hit

No rules or morals except those you choose to accept and live by.
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Goemon Friday!

Scroll down for team suggestions
    *WANTED : Dangerous Thief*
    [Duration]: 6/21 (Fri) midnight - 11:59 PM (PDT)

A BIG THIEF has been sighted in the vicinity of the GungHo office!

Players are advised to prepare themselves for quite a challenge should they encounter him.

*Note: The reward in the poster is fictional. Satisfaction (and one of the coolest Monsters in the game) is its own reward.

Praise Jesus!

Dark Minerva + Rainbow Keeper + Rainbow Keeper + Hades + Persephone + Lucifer, here I come!

In somewhat related news, I now have 11 Rainbow Keepers. I got sick of never having enough and decided to break my streak of no IAP to farm up all the ones I needed while there are 2x drops. Only 4 more to go and I can evolve everything I have.

I was going to do the same for Mythlits on Friday, but it looks like I may be doing that AND Goemon!

• Options
    i probably have no shot at goemon so dunno if i will try

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »

Do you have a Persephone, Archangel Lucifer or Dark Minerva? If you do, you probably have a shot.

• Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

Do you have a Persephone, Archangel Lucifer or Dark Minerva? If you do, you probably have a shot.

I have a Lucifer / Persephone, both unevolved and in their 30's, with 3 RKs and a Dub-Mythlit, not sure if I could actually defeat the legendary, he hits for 10k every turn, and then starts doing multi hit for 15k when he still has 400k hp left. Seems very dependent on heart drops and getting big enough combos to out heal his damage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

nope

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    Man, that database is sweeeeeet.

Been very lucky with ruby dragons recently, so hopefully my new Horus will be evolved and jacked up on steroids soon.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    I wish I had an Isis. I feel like a decent Isis-Isis team could easily take down Geomon on Legendary. Probably Isis-Isis, another Water creature, a Fire Creature, a Light Creature, and a Dark Creature. The ease of getting x9 attack on 3 different water monsters would effectively make their hits x18 against fire monsters. I feel like it would be a good enough strategy to make it through the whole dungeon via brute-force. If I had it I think a good team would probably be:

2x Isis Leads
    Awoken Hera
    Echidna the Red Empress
    Siren the Enchanter
    Light Ripper

ElementWrath on