Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Don't they have a way to transfer everything to the new phone?

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    I know it was from FFVI, hence the fact that it's the greatest game ever!

Also, @Fluffles, do you think that team is better or would a team consisting of MLD, RK, RK, Hera, Siren (or another RK/CDK?) with SOD Luci friend be the better option? The busty D'spinas team was what I planned to do, but with the Siren involved would that make it better to do the 50% resist?

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    Get your secret code and talk to support when you get the new phone. Alternatively jailbreak the old one, copy the data file and transfer to the new?

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    FlufflesFluffles Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    I know it was from FFVI, hence the fact that it's the greatest game ever!

Also, @Fluffles, do you think that team is better or would a team consisting of MLD, RK, RK, Hera, Siren (or another RK/CDK?) with SOD Luci friend be the better option? The busty D'spinas team was what I planned to do, but with the Siren involved would that make it better to do the 50% resist?

Your team looks good, no reason to go resist if you can muster up a different team

• Options
    MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    Ran Pengdra Village earlier- having plenty of turkeys to stuff full of low-level drops in preparation to evolve my bigger guys is really useful.

How many masks, spirits, plants and the like should I keep on hand? About half my box is loaded full of evolution monsters, and it always feels like I end up never using them...

For me, I prioritize based on rarity. Keep all Rainbow Keepers, Divine Masks, Dragon Fruit, Mythlits and DubMythlits. Even if you have, like 5 and are tempted to use them for leveling - don't. When you start evolving and busty evolving your gods and rare monsters you'll run out of these pretty quickly.

I usually keep up to three of the next tier - divine masks, keepers, dragon flowers, and any of the dublits. I'll stockpile a few more if I know I'm going to do evolutions of a certain color.

Everything else I wouldn't keep more than 2 - dragon seeds, demon masks, mystic masks, and the low-level -lits are all pretty easy to farm and just take up waaaay too much space if you never sell/fuse them.

Dragon plants are a special case because they're so useful for Pendgras, stockpile up on those bad-boys every week.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    @Maguano
    I've never done it personally, but you could do this:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-gungho-official/backing-up-game-data-via-iclouditunes/624813927547203

Also you can backup the files manually with itools I think its called?

I don't know about best game ever, but FFVI was the best Final Fantasy game in my opinion.
    I still think Planescape:Torment is the best game I've played.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Haha, I didn't mean to open up Pandora's Box on that front ;)

Thanks, Fluffles! That's what I'll do. Hoping to be able to snag a Goemon with 0 stones used...but after my Hera debacle I'm not so sure.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Well I took a friends Seraphim Lucifer... my team was Persephone, Underworld Hades, RK, RK, Pierdrawn .... my health was 34k and just messing around I made it to wave 43 in endless corridors (Can't fit ultimate evo Hades on team). Could of lived longer if I used any skills but was getting tired of it and didn't expect I would be able to complete the dungeon with that team with the upcoming boss fights.

So I think I will take that team into Goemon tomorrow, my plan is try and blow through the first 3 waves. Than grind down floor 4 and charge all my skills. On Goemon I will do RK + Hades before my first turn, let him do his 20k attack, than do pierdrawn skill before second turn, let him bind me. Than grind him down and use second RK if my leaders get bound. Probably once everything is unbound I will use Lucifier skill... than grind him to death.

Not enough HP to attempt Mythical, but think I should be able to 0 stone it if I can do the ninja's without being dark starved.... will be my first legendary dungeon attempt.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    For endless corridor You'll probably want gravity/resolve.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Maguano wrote: »
    so i'm thinking about upgrading my iphone at best buy tomorrow (trade in deal), one of the only things holding me back is how to i reinstall this on the new phone? I'd hate to lose all my progress. anyone done this?

If you're Android and are thinking about switching to iphone, there is 0 way to do that.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I was not trying to beat endless... I was seeing what my HP would be with an Lucifer friend and was just seeing how far I could get in it... but I got bored of it lol.

Edit: Once tomorrow is over will be doing ultimate evo on my hades... so than I will have Underlord Arch Hades & Underlord Inferno Hades ... both devils & dark... Just need to the team cost to fit them on a team.

My Dark Team I want: Hell Queen Persephone (L), Underlord Inferno Hades, Underlod Arch Hades, Cerberus Gauardian of Hell, Dark Archdemon Lucifier. Friend Loki, the Finisher. (If boss is Light)... Cost 133.
    If the boss is not light, than pull out Lucifier and put in my Loki and take friends Seraphim Lucifier or second HQP.... Cost 138 with ultimate loki.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    It is from FFVI.
    You seem to have missed the joke :)
    Smoogy wrote:
    Referencing the greatest game of all time never hurts, by the way!
    gjaustin wrote:
    I thought that was a reference to FFVI?

• Options
    Nice work killing the thread!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    So i have both a vamp lord and Loki at max level waiting to be evo'd. Which would be the higher priority? I'm thinking Loki...

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    First try, with a Lucifer friend. Died first round.

Second try, with a Persephone friend. Nearly died third round and only survived because the ninjas will always do Medicine of Strength when low instead of attacking. Got Goemon down to 5% and ran out of hearts :(

So I used a stone and he dropped! I'll take a 1-stone!

• Options
    Ran Persephone friend, but I don't think my team could stand up to it. I really just need to work on leveling my dudes up.

• Options
    Yeah my first try this morning took a Lucifer friend. Died on first round too.

I started with 5 dark orbs on the board, the next 4 rounds I saw 3 dark orbs...Now another 8 hours before I can try a second time if I feel like it.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Ran Persephone friend, but I don't think my team could stand up to it. I really just need to work on leveling my dudes up.

Yeah, I was fortunate that my 100 day bonus hit right before 2x Metal Kings and Super Kings, so I was able to get my Hades and Hera up fairly high.

That, and I did a lot of IAP, so I was able to use those stones on stamina instead of more REM pulls.

• Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

Yeah, I was fortunate that my 100 day bonus hit right before 2x Metal Kings and Super Kings, so I was able to get my Hades and Hera up fairly high.

That, and I did a lot of IAP, so I was able to use those stones on stamina instead of more REM pulls.

Double Horus won't cut it on this run, will it?

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    not unless you have like 20K health

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

Double Horus won't cut it on this run, will it?

If you have 10k+ hp and reduction and delay you have 5 turns to do 2071597 damage.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Goemon dropped on the first run, this seemed much *much* easier than Valkyrie, Mid Ninjas are great because you just need some mass attacks to take them all out.
    Started Fusing everything red to Goemon, gave him +2 RCV by accident oops. Oh well.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    This game is trolling me so hard right now. I need a Dub-saphlit for evo and out of 3 runs, seeing 5 of them, I've gotten 3 Dub-rubylits.

• Options
    Yeah, I hate the Friday/Wednesday dungeons with a passion. Ironically I had the reverse situation where I needed dub-rubylits. I stopped running it after getting 7 dub-saphlits. How far are you in the tech/normal dungeons.

Also, in case anyone cares I'm testing Goemon with other colors because I have no high HP red monsters.

Made it to Minerva in Endless Corridors with Goemon lvl 40, Abyss Neptune max, 3 RK, and a Max Goemon the Thief. Terrible team, I know, but I have terrible monsters. Still, seemed to go pretty far. 25x turns out to be a lot of damage.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    you can't go in wanting a particular dublet. the game knows. you need to think extra hard about how you want a completely unrelated color and teh game gets fooled.

though i need normal mythlets so i can evolve my neptune to sea deity neptune. i have like 5 or 6 on my phone but none on my tablet

i also need to figure out what busty evo to do on my d'spinas ifrit and fafnir and fire samurai ogre

fafnir is 2x wood atk
    ifrit is 2x fire atk

i am thinking do blue fafnir and green ifrit, but have no idea for d'spinas. maybe blue since most of my top monsters are blue or dark

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What did you use @38thDoe? Perseph, RK, RK, Hera, ?, Luci? Round 1 is the hardest, yes? Oh never mind I see the team on PAD forums. Neptune, Hera, Siren, RK.

I'm starting my MLD, RK, RK, Hera, Siren, Luci run now...we shall see.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Sorry yeah, it was the same team as Valk. First round is the hardest, look at the board for a long time before moving, you *need* to combo enough to break the ninjas armor and get at least one or two off the screen ASAP.
    Goemon forgot to throw coins at me at all.

@mts d'spinas only busties to Dark. Ifrit and fafnir and ogre I'd say hold off on doing for now. Their stats don't get to decent until they have 3 mil or more exp in them. And their active skill is sadly kind of meh as well. Unless you have nothing else for that color, and even then I might feed off color.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Sorry yeah, it was the same team as Valk. First round is the hardest, look at the board for a long time before moving, you *need* to combo enough to break the ninjas armor and get at least one or two off the screen ASAP.

@mts d'spinas only busties to Dark. Ifrit and fafnir and ogre I'd say hold off on doing for now. Their stats don't get to decent until they have 3 mil or more exp in them. And their active skill is sadly kind of meh as well. Unless you have nothing else for that color, and even then I might feed off color.

Thats what I did wrong, was more focused on getting the 5 dark orbs matched up to attack all at once that I did not combo that well (my first attack was 2 combo lol)... Than was more focused on hearts and 0 dark orbs.

I think I will try again tonight with same team. Just need to focus more on shooting down 1 ninja at a time so taking less damage each round.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    @38thDoe - I have access to the Technicals that drop them, so I could grind those out - I was just hoping for a easy win on the Friday dungeon.

• Options
    Yeah, if you need all colors, the Friday dungeon is good, if not its terrible. At least farming the normal/techs where they drop will give you rank exp, feeder monsters if you don't get the drop.
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »

Thats what I did wrong, was more focused on getting the 5 dark orbs matched up to attack all at once that I did not combo that well (my first attack was 2 combo lol)... Than was more focused on hearts and 0 dark orbs.

I think I will try again tonight with same team. Just need to focus more on shooting down 1 ninja at a time so taking less damage each round.

Yeah that should work better. Mass attack is great for floor 3 with 4 mid ninjas though.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Dang, wasted 2 pulls today in the hopes of drawing a shiny yellow god. Ended up with a +1 Cupid and a blue Mystic Knight instead.

Oh well, my current team is doing alright for now without one. Got an Angel leading for the constant healing, a Golem Mark II with an Armor Break for super high def enemies (and speeding bosses up), Plesios and a Mid Ninja for nuking, and leading up the rear is my fancy DubMythlit with his 1000 HP/800 ATK/300 RCV. I'll be sad to see him go when it's time to evolve something.

Not the best team, to be sure, not the strongest team, but they get the job done so far. Just got to finish up Castle of Satan tonight after work, and I can start checking out these Technicals I keep hearing about.

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Anyone able to put up a Neptune with some blue resist?

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    I put mine in for you.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Cantide, never pull outside of Godfests!

Also, I died on round 1 of Goemon. I didnt have enough dark orbs on round 1 and then combo'd so poorly on round 2 that I didnt heal back enough or do enough to break defense. Oh well...I dont have a squad to use Goemon with yet anyway so I will wait until he comes back some other time when Hera is evolved and leveled.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Cantide wrote: »
    Dang, wasted 2 pulls today in the hopes of drawing a shiny yellow god. Ended up with a +1 Cupid and a blue Mystic Knight instead.

Oh well, my current team is doing alright for now without one. Got an Angel leading for the constant healing, a Golem Mark II with an Armor Break for super high def enemies (and speeding bosses up), Plesios and a Mid Ninja for nuking, and leading up the rear is my fancy DubMythlit with his 1000 HP/800 ATK/300 RCV. I'll be sad to see him go when it's time to evolve something.

Not the best team, to be sure, not the strongest team, but they get the job done so far. Just got to finish up Castle of Satan tonight after work, and I can start checking out these Technicals I keep hearing about.

Thread title should just be: Never pull outside of godfests. Seriously.

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    I know, I know. The Carnival of Light was claiming increased hit rates, and I saw a bunch of gods on the list, and I figured it was worth a shot. Rookie mistake.

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Cantide wrote: »

Thread title should just be: Never pull outside of godfests. Seriously.

I pulled and got a siegfried the blue champion. A nice sub for my blue team, a better result from 1 pull than in 6 in my last godfest (best was Siren, the Enchanter who is awesome, but I could have got by raw effort)

Honestly, I think that while godfests work, the drop rates are so low for them to start with it only helps a little.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    They help immensely. Even though I had terrible luck this last one (2 gods for 14 rolls) they seem to bring the odds to getting a god to like 1 in 4 or 5.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    I did Goemon with 4 stones with MLD/RK/RK/Hades/STE/Luci... and he didn't drop. Oh well, maybe next time he's here I'll be more prepared and able to 0 stone it.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    One of these weekends I just need to sit down and grind tower of the dragon on my lucifer account to be able to equip 2 RKs

steam_sig.png