As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2007
    We need a Phalla in which the bad guys are man-eating hippos.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ArrBeeBee wrote: »
    It's a hippo, you cad. I still want to see Rygar fall into the pit of pointy snakes.

. o O ( That is marvelous. )

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Could you post the results of who died and what party they belonged to, RBB?

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    We need a Phalla in which the bad guys are man-eating hippos.

No, hippo-eating hippos. The rest are the peaceful, plastic ball-eating variety.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    oooOOOooo

That's what you get for sending me to the forest of grues!

/oooOOOooo

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Could you post the results of who died and what party they belonged to, RBB?
    I don't think that would be for the best in this instance.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ooooh!

That means there's a story involved.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    TechnicalityTechnicality Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Morning all.. I'm guessing its over then, and the big reveal is on the way.

Technicality on
    handt.jpg tor.jpg

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Rygar stumbled blindly through the trees, desperate to escape the strange monster that had killed Spawnbroker. He looked back briefly to check for pursuit, then slowed down and stopped as he realized he was probably safe. Yeah, safe except for the fact that I have no idea where I am. He continued walking through the undergrowth, hoping to find some semblance of civilization.

After a few moments, he entered a clearing, and was delighted to see what appeared to be a primitive village. Several dark-skinned natives emerged curiously from their huts. They gathered around him, and he tried to speak to them in Russian and English. They replied in gibberish, and he wracked his brain for a way to communicate. He noticed one of them was carrying a dagger, so he pointed to it, and pointed at his open hand, indicating that the native should give it to him. The villager cautiously complied, and Rygar began to draw in the dirt with the point of the dagger. He drew two figures, and pointed to one of them, and then himself. Then he drew his best representation of the animal he and Spawnbroker had encountered. He pointed at the stick figure representing Spawnbroker, and then stabbed the animal symbol viciously. This caused some angry muttering from the natives surrounding him, but he continued, drawing an arrow from the animal to Spawnbroker and then stabbing and scribbling out the symbol of his former companion. He looked up hopefully at the villagers, only to see them staring at him angrily. Confused, he studied them more carefully, trying to find something he could use to further communicate, when he noticed that the symbol that adorned their headgear bore a remarkable similarity to the symbol he had drawn of the strange animal.

Realizing his mistake, he jumped to his feet and dashed towards the trees, but he was tackled by two men. They lifted him bodily and dragged him to the opposite edge of the village. His eyes widened as a large pit came into view, and he struggled to escape the clutches of his captors. His efforts were in vain, though, and they tossed him into the pit. He landed on his back, and screamed in pain as one- or two-inch spikes pierced his skin. He tried to catch his breath, and then realized that the spikes were moving. A soft hiss drifted up from the ground on which he lay, and his eyes widened in terror as he realized that he was completely surrounded by snakes. Rygar’s last thought before he died was Holy shit, these snakes have spikes on them.

--

TehSpectre rubbed the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. Things were getting desperate for the Committee, and he was running out of options. Saburbia, Technicality, tofu, and Grundlterror had all been murdered in various ways over the course of the previous few days. Not only that, ElJeffe had managed to kill off Locus before he’d been replaced. TehSpectre was almost positive that ElJeffe was one of the vile capitalists, and he was nearly as certain that the recent murders, occurring in such a short amount of time, indicated that the rebels were close to launching their final plan to take over. They had to be stopped at all costs, but it was clear that the legal route would prove fruitless. Which only left room for TehSpectre’s last-ditch plan. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a handgun, checking it briefly before standing and tucking it in his waistband at his back. Then he took a deep breath and walked out of his office.

At all costs…

--

Ilya had to fight to keep from quivering in excitement and anticipation. It was, of course, dangerous for him to attend this meeting, even in disguise, but ElJeffe had decided that he deserved to see the triumph of the capitalists. So here he was, masquerading as Utsanomiko’s new aide, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the General Secretary so the meeting could begin. The rebels almost held a majority on the Committee, and for some reason ElJeffe was convinced that PsychoLarry1 would vote in their favor in the upcoming motions.

The hushed murmurs of random conversation quieted suddenly when the doors opened, and TehSpectre walked into the room. The General Secretary closed the doors tightly behind him and locked them, then proceeded to drag one of the heavy tables to block the doors from the inside. There were confused mutters from the Committee members, but they ended in an abrupt collective gasp as TehSpectre turned to face them, holding a pistol in his hand.

“I’m very sorry, this is not likely to be pleasant. I need you all to stand in a line shoulder to shoulder, facing me, please.”

PsychoLarry1 jumped to his feet. “This is highly irregular, General Secretary, I really must protest. I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but this Committee will not tolerate vigilante activities, especially not from its—“

The Committee member’s tirade was interrupted by the loud crack of TehSpectre’s gun. PsychoLarry1 swayed in place for a couple of seconds before falling forward onto the table. TehSpectre surveyed the silent Committee and said, “Do not mistake my calm demeanor for weakness or lack of resolve. I am dead serious. Now please, in a line.”

The Commmittee members obeyed with alacrity, falling into the formation dictated by their captor. TehSpectre contemplated them quietly for a few moments before speaking.

“Allow me to explain how this will work. I am willing to kill all of you if it means security for the Communist Party. However, I do not relish killing innocents, which I know some of you to be. Thus, I will begin shooting people, starting with those I am most confident are traitors. Of course, the seven of you could rush me at once, and I would be unable to stop you, but I am confident that I could fatally wound at least four of you before you got to me. Those of you who are innocent should not wish to risk that you will be one of those shot. However, those of you who are traitors know that your only chance is to rush me, even if there is little hope of subduing me before I shoot all of you. With every person I shoot, your chances likely become lower, especially because I am supremely confident in my first two choices. Thus, I predict that the traitors will rush me, I will shoot them, possibly dying in the process, and the remaining Committee members will be the trustworthy ones, devoted to rebuilding the Party after the capitalist assault. Traitors, you have 30 seconds to rush me before I shoot the first person.”

Nobody moved. Ten seconds passed. Fifteen. Twenty. Ilya shifted his weight nervously from foot to foot. Then he heard Utsanomiko inhale sharply to his right. “That’s a Tula Tokarev pistol,” the Committee member whispered. “A fine weapon, but it has no stopping power. All we have to do is—” Utsanomiko’s musings were cut off suddenly by a bullet through his forehead, and he collapsed to the floor.

Ilya tried to quiet his panicking brain, and thought furiously about Utsanomiko’s last words. No stopping power…no stopping power…wait, that means… His eyes widened and his lips drew back in a slow grin. He began to laugh softly, and TehSpectre’s eyes narrowed as he watched Ilya’s apparent descent into madness. Ilya shook his head and said, “You made a mistake choosing that gun. No stopping power.” Then he launched himself forward at a sprint, completely focused on TehSpectre. He barely felt the first bullet hit his chest, and it did little to slow him as he ran towards his target. Shots two and three, though, were exceedingly painful, but he gritted his teeth and pushed on. His stride ate up the distance between him and TehSpectre, and by the time the fourth bullet blew through his left shoulder, he was lunging for the General Secretary, knocking him to the ground. Ilya scrambled for the gun, but he had lost a lot of blood, and it seemed like everything he did was so slow. He wrapped his hand around the barrel, but was too weak to stop TehSpectre from raising it to the side of his head, and he closed his eyes and braced himself for the end. A loud gunshot sounded, and he felt the cold metal of the gun leave his skin. He opened his eyes, and saw TehSpectre’s face staring back at him, blemished somewhat by the bloody hole between his eyes. Exhausted beyond anything he had ever felt, he fell to the side, trying to breath properly despite his wounds.

Gentle hands rolled him onto his back, and he squinted up at the figure of ElJeffe, who was brandishing a small .22 pistol. “You…gun…but where?” ElJeffe smiled sadly and replied, “In my boot. I couldn’t get to it fast enough to beat TehSpectre’s shot, but I had plenty of time while he was…otherwise engaged.” Ilya chuckled weakly, but was interrupted by a fit of bloody coughing. ElJeffe pulled a handkerchief out of his jacket and began to wipe TehSpectre’s blood off of Ilya’s face.

“So what now?” Ilya asked.

“Well, now we kill ElbonianMan, frandelgearslip, and Plutonium, and come up with a story to tell the KGB. Then we can replace the vacant Committee positions with sympathizers, and eventually shift policy towards democracy and capitalism.” ElJeffe sighed. “We still have a long way to go, but the hardest part is over, I think. TehSpectre came pretty close to beating us, but I think things turned out in our favor.”

Ilya hacked up some more blood and reached for ElJeffe’s arm. “The boss…*cough*…I did him proud, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, kid, you did,” ElJeffe answered. The hand dropped from his arm, and he sighed and closed Ilya’s eyes. “You did him proud.”

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Capitalist Victory

Demographics:

Rebels:

Hakkekage
    Shamus
    ElJeffe
    Utsanomiko
    Grid System
    Smasher

Sympathizer:

DevoutlyApathetic

KGB Agents:

Serpent
    Scosglen

Old Hands:

Technicality
    jdarksun
    Digger Dude

Vote Influencers:

Lady Eri (Election vote)
    Spawnbroker (Execution vote)

Soviets:

Elendil
    Ardor
    Cantide
    Senor Fish
    frandelgearslip
    precisionk
    Locus
    Gnasty
    PyschoLarry1
    thorgot
    Rygar
    cj iwakura
    CableCarrier
    tofu
    Last Son
    Elbonian Man
    tuxkamen
    <3
    Variable
    Frosteey
    DarkPrimus
    TehSpectre
    Plutonium
    MrBlarney
    Infidel
    Grundlterror
    Buzz Buzz
    FunkyWaltDogg
    EvilBadman
    telcus
    Troy
    Lord Cecil Eaglelaser
    Bliss 101
    AcidSerra
    Saburbia

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Yes, I am aware that the final dialogue between ElJeffe and Ilya was very...American, shall we say. I really wanted to use those phrases, though, ("did him proud"; "yeah, kid, you did") so you're just going to have to deal with it. Yes, I know it was kind of sappy too.

Now, after spending way more time on this narration than I probably needed to, I'm going to bed. Hope y'all had fun.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Bravo, visible. I'm especially pleased to see that you fulfilled my prediction of snakes with spikes on them.

This game ended pretty heavily in favour of the rebels. I think that was mostly due to good planning and good luck on their part, and bad luck on the part of the soviets. If there had been one fewer rebels at the end game, ElJeffe would have been killed (the rebels wouldn't have had a majority on the politburo), the General Secretary seat would have remained in soviet hands and there would have been a good chance of the communists hitting the last rebel the next day.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    TechnicalityTechnicality Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Argh.. Now i'm all confused again. Wasn't Eri the Execution vote?

I got a PM saying that was what I inherited. Dispite this I got it into my head I had inherited the Election vote. On this belief I then went and outed myself. Doh!
    If I was the execution fixer, how did smasher get elected?

Well played Revolutionaries. Smasher was a big big surprise, I would have killed him last.

Technicality on
    handt.jpg tor.jpg

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    YEAAAHHH

You got played!

RBB, VH, great game. Well for me anyway, even though I was killed way early on. I was glad to die for the cause, though. Huzzah!

0015-0603-2611-4252_SM.jpg

and

Beer%20Emotions.jpg

For all my cool comrades.

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ah....Illya did such a wonderful job, such a fine aide!

Thanks to RBB and Howl, this was a blast. I was so annoyed when I finally got to be something besides a villager and wound up being seered first night. The worst bit was I was on the buro so I knew damn well what was coming. Taking the only play I had available (Uh...yea, that other special that doesn't have a partner and so is more difficult to verify? I'm that one) and I find I live until Night 7? I never would have expected it. Thanks Spawnbroker! (Though would have killed you to vote once somewhere in there? I was like a day away from being elected back into the GS! That would have been hilarious.)

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    GG all, the rebels did very well this time around. I can finally have much lower expecations, woo!

Hey RBB and Visiblehowl, great narration and the game mechanics were awesome, because it gave the bad guys a real shot at victory.

As for the odds, I'm curious about something. I had been told DA never got leaked any information from the Lady Eri network. How did you guys go about nailing so many specials right away?

Ardor on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Argh.. Now i'm all confused again. Wasn't Eri the Execution vote?

I got a PM saying that was what I inherited. Dispite this I got it into my head I had inherited the Election vote. On this belief I then went and outed myself. Doh!
    If I was the execution fixer, how did smasher get elected?

Well played Revolutionaries. Smasher was a big big surprise, I would have killed him last.

Yeah, I'm a little confused as well - Eri herself said she was the Execution Influencer, and that was what I based my logic around to determine that DevoutlyApathetic was a Revolutionary and that Technicality was the (original) Political Influencer. (The logic also placed Spawnbroker as the Execution Influencer Heir) On Night 5, DevoutlyApathetic got 4 votes, while ElJeffe and Smasher each got 3. Since Lady Eri was (supposedly) the Execution Influencer, I figured that Spawnbroker was either the Political Influencer or the Execution Influencer Heir. However, since Smasher won the spot of General Secretary, and there was no need for a tiebreaker, then the Political Influencer must have voted for Smasher. This meant that Gnasty, Elbonian Man, or Technicality was the Political Influencer, and that DevoutlyApathetic was in fact a Revolutionary. I sent this info to Gnasty and Buzz Buzz, who ceased their debate about the issue afterwards.

It was probably some sort of miscommunication, which seemed to be quite a theme for the communists in this game. DevoutlyApathetic worming his way into the network, Spawnbroker becoming inactive, and Lady Eri going mad... the failure of the politburo to protect anybody. The communists really messed up a lot this game, losing the game by quite a margin. Well, you learn and move on to the next challenge. I'm gonna keep doing what I do, but I'll try to be a better contributor - my lack of significant contributions almost got me sacked!

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    GG all, the rebels did very well this time around. I can finally have much lower expecations, woo!

Hey RBB and Visiblehowl, great narration and the game mechanics were awesome, because it gave the bad guys a real shot at victory.

As for the odds, I'm curious about something. I had been told DA never got leaked any information from the Lady Eri network. How did you guys go about nailing so many specials right away?

I don't know, why don't you ask who's online.

who's online.

who's...online.

...this would be so much more effective with Twilight Zone music.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    frandelgearslipfrandelgearslip 457670Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Damn I guess Tuxkamen was a good guess on ElJeffe's part.

This game ended up being a total timesink, I was definately not planning to be alive during the whole game. I guess I have the rebels to thank and the fact that incidently they kept killing people who were suspicious of me.

frandelgearslip on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Huh. At least I got one of the capitalists. Which is an improvement over my first two phallas. Sorry I accused you of being a capitalist, TehSpectre!

Well played, bad guys. Well played.

Locus on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    So, what the hell was up with the last minute vote for Elbonian man? Did that even effect anything?

At least by the end I knew Smasher, Eljeffe, & Utsanomiko were rebels. Unfortunately, I was trusting Shamus at this point. Damnit.

Bah, GG you capitalists!

Edit: Also, I had believed that they needed 4 votes to achieve something in the politburo. Damnit, I should have realized this was wrong as well. >.<

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »

I don't know, why don't you ask who's online.

who's online.

who's...online.

...this would be so much more effective with Twilight Zone music.
    I've heard the story.

It's a good deal less impressive than you'd like to believe.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Ilya? Ilya?! ILLLLYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey TehSpectre, told you one bullet wouldn't be enough. ;)

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    I've heard the story.

Bah, it was brilliant in its simplicity. :)

Smasher came up with the idea of monitoring the Who Is Online page to see who was PMing and when. We kept a detailed log of the records, and cross-referenced them to see who was likely chatting with whom during the first couple days. Those who seemed to have PMs right around the same time as Eri were assumed to be specials. That's how we were able to systematically destroy the network inside of three days.

There never was a leak. That said, even without that idea, Eri was PMing way too many people and trusting them for no good reason. She trusted fucking DA, for God's sake.

We did get lucky on many occasions, though. If Spawnbroker hadn't been MIA, DA would've likely died a lot earlier. If DA hadn't lucked out and seered me on the first day, we wouldn't have gotten together so quickly. If the Politburo had actually whacked me instead of Ardor, things would've played out a lot differently.

Great game, ArrBeeBee and visiblehowl. I liked the mechanics a lot, and the narrations were sweet. But why did you have to kill Ilya? :(

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    FYI, the highlight of the game for me was taking the GS position by killing or blocking the 3 people ahead of me, announcing afterwards that I was going to kill you all, and still picking up a few votes for GS afterwards from non-rebels. That was magical.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    You guys suck for thinking I was suspicious.

Suspiciously good-looking, perhaps. But in a capitalist way? Blasphemy.

Still, I wouldn't have expected Utsanomiko to have been a capitalist.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    I've heard the story.

Bah, it was brilliant in its simplicity. :)
    If by "brilliant" you mean "kind of assholish", I agree.

Elendil on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Awesome game. I really enjoyed the narrations. Too bad Eri executed me early on in a weird turn of events. After DA was outed, I had PMd her with the suggestion that if DA proves his innocence to her, Eri can protect him by pretending to get him publicly executed (so that the spies won't target him), then vetoing the execution vote at the last moment. Later, he'd have to be elected GS and protected by the KGB. The weird outcome was that Eri did follow my plan - but she also executed me on that same night. I never found out why, but I've resolved to never change my votes in future Phallas again, because that seemed to bring a lot of attention to me.

And Jeffe, that plan to find the network was evil. I'm glad the spies didn't think of that in Phallia.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Smasher came up with the idea of monitoring the Who Is Online page to see who was PMing and when. We kept a detailed log of the records, and cross-referenced them to see who was likely chatting with whom during the first couple days. Those who seemed to have PMs right around the same time as Eri were assumed to be specials. That's how we were able to systematically destroy the network inside of three days.
    I'd like this be forbidden in future Phallas. It forces the players to use external tools to communicate, and I'd much rather use browser-based communication for a browser-based game.
    Yeah. I recommend anyone playing a Phalla in the future to turn on the invisible mode, if it works for this.

I'm questioning whether I want to anymore.

Elendil on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I'd like this be forbidden in future Phallas. It forces the players to use external tools to communicate, and I'd much rather use browser-based communication for a browser-based game.

Neat meta-game tactic though.

If you're invisible the Who's Online thing won't catch you at all.

It is a kinda burning bridges thing though, as I expect the next Phalla thread to have absolutely nobody show up as online.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Cantide wrote: »
    Alright, which one of you rebel jackasses said "Hey, Cantide wants to read the politburo thread. Wouldn't be funny if he got to read it because he was dead?"

Cantide on
  • Options
    AcidSerraAcidSerra Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well, I had fun. I don't know about you all, but really, it was fun.

Oh and Larry, you lived till the final round, =P.

P.S.
    Next game will be... interesting.

AcidSerra on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Hrm. Unfortunate. I had a feeling it was Smasher after I died, but at least I had an informed guess going with the others.

Also, I resent the implication that just because I have a tuxedo and Hakkekage is a panda that we were going out.

tuxkamen on

Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    And yes, the capitalist tactic was marvelously simple. But it also sucks.

Hey, TS, remember your first election platform?

'If elected I will not have invisible mode on like that suspicious tux character'.

tuxkamen on

• Options
    edited April 2007
    tuxkamen wrote: »
    Hrm. Unfortunate. I had a feeling it was Smasher after I died, but at least I had an informed guess going with the others.

Also, I resent the implication that just because I have a tuxedo and Hakkekage is a panda that we were going out.

We weren't going out, I was devouring you with my vagina dentata.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Great game guys.

Despite all the bullshit (Lady Eri), you guys still managed to get two of us..

But we were still too goddamn slick. :P
    Unfortunately, I was trusting Shamus at this point. Damnit.

I originally thought you were going to go after me, TehSpectre, which would've backed me into a corner. Technicality and PsychoLarry1 were right, too bad they didn't follow me up on it all.

Next game..I don't expect any of us rebels to make it far. We're dead innocent or not.

Shamus on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I wouldn't have expected Shamus or Smasher. And I shouldn't have sneak attacked Ardor.

I have a question for the rebels though. Did you guys really not put any of your guys on the second politburo, and why not?

Also, I don't really approve of the Who's Online method of tracking specials. That's kind of cheap.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Thanks, spawnbroker.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    When I was the seer in the mole Phalla, Buzz Buzz actually warned me about hiding my PMing status from watchful eyes. I wasn't terribly convinced at the time, but I guess it's good advice...

Frosteey on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »
    When I was the seer in the mole Phalla, Buzz Buzz actually warned me about hiding my PMing status from watchful eyes. I wasn't terribly convinced at the time, but I guess it's good advice...
    Yeah, as I mentioned to Frosteey and a couple of others, I'm pretty sure it's fairly easy to hide your PMing. Just have multiple tabs on PA, and load another page in another tab after you load the PM form in one. Then you'll be shown as being on the page in the other tab while still being able to PM.

Buzz Buzz on