As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    1) when is the best time to present?

2) does anyone want to exchange presents?

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    There's no best time for the gifts, just do it when you find someone to trade with.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I'm having a hard time deciding who to use my Tamadra on. I am leaning with D/D Hades right now because his first skill is the enhanced orbs which I think might complement Cerberus' active skill? It's between him and Hera and I think as far as getting the most use out of the first skill he wins out? I don't know, I don't really have much else on that account that I use as much as my dark team.

• Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    19 runs, 3 sightings, 1 drop. At least Isis is done now though.

VeohQIc.png?1

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    0/5 for dubmyths today. I guess I'll be doing jewel this weekend

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    0/5 for dubmyths today. I guess I'll be doing jewel this weekend

If you have a solid dark team, just grind Hill of Iris Rainbow on Monday.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Not on the account that needs one, I haven't bothered unlocking that far anyway

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Yay, my Odin is now immune to binds!

That'll make Hera-Is farming a lot easier.

• Options
    BullhonkieBullhonkie Registered User regular
    I tell everyone I know never to roll during godfest targeting only one god, but now I'm considering doing just that. Someone convince me it's a bad idea. I don't have any of the gods in tonight's godfest but the only thing I want from it is Yomi.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bullhonkie wrote: »
    I tell everyone I know never to roll during godfest targeting only one god, but now I'm considering doing just that. Someone convince me it's a bad idea. I don't have any of the gods in tonight's godfest but the only thing I want from it is Yomi.

Hmm...I do want a Viper Orochi team....

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Avynte wrote: »
    19 runs, 3 sightings, 1 drop. At least Isis is done now though.

VeohQIc.png?1

1 run, 1 sighting, 1 drop [edit: Yes of the "metal dragon" dungeon and not the free one]

No one to use it on because all my creatures suck

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Bullhonkie wrote: »

I mean, your "misses" would still be pretty good.

Two super kings from my one run today. Oooooh yeah.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm annoyed that gungho "forgot" double drop on Eco.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited October 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm annoyed that gungho "forgot" double drop on Eco.

I was too, but the drop rate even on the lower ones is pretty good.

And I think I have enough Shabos now to max out my Parvati. I have 52, which should give me a 98% chance to get 5 skill-ups. Because it is going to take me a LONG time to get that many Plants/Seeds/Flowers.

Edit: http://www.vassarstats.net/textbook/ch5apx.html

gjaustin on
  • Options
    I probably shouldn't have pulled for only a few specific gods, but at least I got gods this time (a 2nd kagu and a uriel). So for awakening, do I need to ult evolve it too?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I mean, your "misses" would still be pretty good.

Two super kings from my one run today. Oooooh yeah.

That's what I'm trying to convince myself of, but I really don't want any of the Archangels. In fact I think I would've preferred any other pantheon of gods over Angels.

I know the chances of rolling a specific god are terrible but I also feel like Yomi is the only significant improvement I can make to my end-game teams at this point. The smart thing to do would be to at least wait until next time Japanese gods roll around and get paired with something more useful. What do?!

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Told myself I wasn't going to pull for this Godfest but I ended up getting 30 stones anyway

Machine Golem Mk. II
    Ra
    AA Uriel
    Mystic Stone Knight
    Dryad
    Green Odin

Yep think I am going to call it quits before I spend more money on Golems and Toy Dragons.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I probably shouldn't have pulled for only a few specific gods, but at least I got gods this time (a 2nd kagu and a uriel). So for awakening, do I need to ult evolve it too?

It needs to be the exact same monster number as the one you're feeding it to. So if your Kagu is already ult evoed then yes.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Alright, I got my 150 day bonus recently so I gave myself a chance to pull. Was hoping most for Light Metatron, Ama, or AA Luci.

However, I'm always happy to get a new God, and my pull got me a Kagutsuchi, I know better than to push my luck.

All told, I'd say that's a pretty nice pull.

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    I skipped the last one, so I had 3 rolls on this one.

Indra,
    Dryad,
    MGknight

Dear Susano, We're breaking up. I just don't need you anymnore.

• Options
    Never pull for just one monster. It always ends in suffering.

...except that one time I pulled for Odin.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Blargh, pulled with my 10. archangel Michael and a Verche.

REALLY tempted to but some stones and go again, but I just bought pokemon Y. Still, a lucifer would be so helpful.

I guess I should just wait.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Girlfriend pulled twice.

Light Metatron (duplicate!)
    Light Golem MkII

So, she's pulled 2 Green Odins and 2 Light Metatrons. I've pulled 2 Blue Odins. I can't decide if this is really good luck or really bad. She's going with bad, since she was really hoping for Amaterasu. Bad in the sense of pulling dupes instead of original gods, that is.

Also, once ECO is done or Yomi is fully skilled up, whichever comes first, it's time for Moltdra farming in Ancient Light Dragon!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Mystic Light Knight
    Angel
    Enchantress of the Sea, Siren
    Mystic Ice Knight
    Salamander
    Titan

Worst Godfest pulls, ever.

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Valk, Cupid, Shardra+

Me too, man :(

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I had enough stones for 5 pulls

Flame Golem
    Mystic Dark Knight
    Venus
    Shardra
    Archangel Raphael

I didn't get any of the monsters I was hoping for, but it's still OK.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ok, let's try this again.

Archangel Michael
    Vampire
    Naga

Why can I not get Viper? GRUUUMP

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I had enough for 6 pulls.

Still have enough for 6 pulls. All this grief has served as a warning. I think I'd rather just have stones in the bank.

Billmaan on
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Or maybe all the bad luck has been handed out, so you'll get all the cool stuff

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaammielSaammiel Registered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    I had enough for 6 pulls.

Still have enough for 6 pulls. All this grief has served as a warning. I think I'd rather just have stones in the bank.

In contrast, I pulled twice, wanted a Dark Metatron. Got a Mystic Knight and a Dark Metatron. I'll take that.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Decided to pull on my phone because I am tired of having my otherwise awesome dark team being dragged down by Vampire Lord as leader. First pull, Ares. Not Japanese or an angel but that will be nice for my red team on my phone and my ipad. Second pull Hattori Hanzo with +. Is he even good for anything? Still, at least not a dryad or earth golem. Third and final pull...please be good, please be good...AA Lucifer.

• Options
    Did 38th quote me in the OP or did I absentmindedly quote him?

• Options
    SaammielSaammiel Registered User regular
    Hanzo is really good on Dark Metatron teams. He is ok on Lucifer teams. Basically he is an alright sub on a lot of mono-dark since he gives a good orb swap alongside decent ATK. His second Awoken skill isn't bad as well.

• Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    Decided to pull on my phone because I am tired of having my otherwise awesome dark team being dragged down by Vampire Lord as leader. First pull, Ares. Not Japanese or an angel but that will be nice for my red team on my phone and my ipad. Second pull Hattori Hanzo with +. Is he even good for anything? Still, at least not a dryad or earth golem. Third and final pull...please be good, please be good...AA Lucifer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-9totDxDs

• Options
    Saammiel wrote: »
    Hanzo is really good on Dark Metatron teams. He is ok on Lucifer teams. Basically he is an alright sub on a lot of mono-dark since he gives a good orb swap alongside decent ATK. His second Awoken skill isn't bad as well.
    Disagree on the awoken skill. The "match 6 orbs to increase damage" skills are traps -- even with the 10% damage boost, you're still better off with two 3-matches than one 6-match*.

* (except in some truly extreme circumstances that are so unlikely they might as well not exist)

• Options
    Disagree on the awoken skill. The "match 6 orbs to increase damage" skills are traps -- even with the 10% damage boost, you're still better off with two 3-matches than one 6-match*.

* (except in some truly extreme circumstances that are so unlikely they might as well not exist)
    Well what about when you pop a greek 2.0 and fill up the whole screen with orbs?

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Well what about when you pop a greek 2.0 and fill up the whole screen with orbs?
    Then you'd still rather have the "enhanced orb" skill. :P

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Oh god, Goemon & Freyr & Hera-Ur & awoken FR ATT bonuses....

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options

Then you'd still rather have the "enhanced orb" skill. :P

Enhanced Orb doesn't trigger on orb conversions, so it tends to add less damage than you'd think. The 10% boost is actually really, really good - as long as you have it more than once.

And even if you do have it only once, my Freyja's one awoken skill is a straight +10% boost to my Jupiter/Griffin combo. So that's a good 100k to 300k damage depending on sky combos.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Does the 10% damage boost for a row of 6 trigger multiple times on Goemon's skill or just once cause it is a single combo?

Edit: Got my first level 99 monster Amaterasu with an auto heal of 3440.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.