Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Sorry, my king shynee is not skill maxxed. Heh, everything else. My mastering is level 26. It doesn't contribute much, but orb refresh can be handy. I guess another naga would probably be better. But then my point is you can do it with whatever. Maybe I'll try running it with nothing in that slot.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    LubonyLubony Registered User regular
    I always felt when it comes to farming overkill is best, i use...

Rose Valk ( Max lvl, max skill, max awoken)
    Siren (Max lvl, max skill)
    Echidna (Max lvl, max skill, 1 awoken)
    King shynee (Max lvl)
    Rose Valk ( Max lvl, max skill )
    Rose Valk Friend (generally mac lvl , max skill)

Having the extra orb generator just speeds the run up which is what farming is all about, i have a max lvl max skill sacred beast angelion to take over sirens place when she gets the healer trait.

No rules or morals except those you choose to accept and live by.
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Sorry, my king shynee is not skill maxxed. Heh, everything else. My mastering is level 26. It doesn't contribute much, but orb refresh can be handy. I guess another naga would probably be better. But then my point is you can do it with whatever. Maybe I'll try running it with nothing in that slot.
    Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrkj8tlhZTE

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    1/18 on Yomi skillups. I wonder what the final damage is going to be. Where's gjaustin, so I can strangle him and his 5/13...

And the annoying thing was that I got that skillup in the first batch of 3. Since then nothing.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    1/18 on Yomi skillups. I wonder what the final damage is going to be. Where's gjaustin, so I can strangle him and his 5/13...

And the annoying thing was that I got that skillup in the first batch of 3. Since then nothing.

:(

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    @smoogy you seem to have worse luck than I do at skilling up any monster that is more important or a little more difficult to get the feeder monster for.... I am currently 2/10 on skill ups for Yomi, got 0 in the first group of 5. Think it took me about 13 tries to get last skill up on Siegfried, but than takes me 3 feeders to get last 2 skill ups on my 2nd siren. lol.

On a side note I was able to clear Jumpiter, City in the Sky. Didn't bother going into Junos Island. Also was able to get Goemon to level 53 and ult-Siegfried to level 48... slowly getting some monsters with higher health than RK's.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    BullhonkieBullhonkie Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Was able to max skill the Yomi I just pulled this godfest with 24 runs of Heaven Sent. So glad I hadn't yet decided to start feeding the Eco Tiny to each other before I pulled her. Managed to get 3 Dumpty in the process and now I'm hanging on to 35 Eco Shabo to skill up Fortoytops.

Bullhonkie on
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    Hey guys, it's been a while since i played this but saw today's GungHo announcement:

1380807_441707032600275_1581742975_n.jpg

Yay, i guess? Maybe i'll start over on this one without having to go through hoops to keep my P&D updated...

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i had two tinys to skill up my yomi, and was 1 for 2. so woo i guess. need to run it some more, but have been distracted

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm doing some Dark Knight Sword today to break away from ECO runs. I'll hit ECO hard tomorrow and stockpile a bunch of Tinys for next 2x skillup event, only to fail miserably, I'm sure.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    AlthaneAlthane Registered User regular
    So I got a Yomi from the Godfest (was rolling for Lucifer). Any good for my darkness based team?

Also, what's the best way to get the Vampire Lord? I need healing (I've been running a Cupid in the team for heals).

• Options
    vampire lord is not good for healing since he turns hrt to dark

i think yomi is a good dark sub, but she needs levels and evo before being worth it over say an rk

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    With orb changers is where Yomi shines or with a burst team (Horus, Byakko, etc.) where you get a free 10 seconds to move the orbs on the board however you want to. From my experience it takes some practice to get it right, but for a mono dark team you can change whole board dark besides 1/2 other colors and line them up to get 8+ combos.
    Edit: Some people use Yomi to make matches where others use her to move the orbs to set up the board for your actual turn, this way you do not waste a turn moving orbs in groups to than do a large burst damage to take out the boss.

Vampire lord can be a pain to get it, during the weekend when it is 1.5% drop rate to do the final stage of Castle of Satan.... or hope to get one from PAL machine (can come from REM, but rather hope for a god from there).

Got my level this morning on ECO and now have 100 stamina. Super's drop for me at 7pm, so if I can plan it right I am hoping to get atleast 4 runs in, pending on drops might spend 2 stones.

I ran legendary Light Dragon after I got my level and I went in with the team below. I got to wave 5 and got the light devil about 50% dead before I got bound and died. It only took me 6 turns to get wave 5 (than lasted 4 turns on devils), so only thing that was charged was my Sieg. I might try it again this weekend and stall on wave 1/2 to get my monsters charged to clear 5th floor easier.
    60px-396i.png60px-397i.png60px-639i.png60px-692i.png60px-363i.png60px-493i.png

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Why not just run with a Light resist with no dual-element so you won't be bound? Edit: ah ok, never mind.

I'm probably just going to farm a couple dragons for skillups/awakening during 2x drop and then focus on light moltdras, which are what I care about more than the dragon/stone.

I am thinking of running Legendary with Blue Odin/Echidna/Orochi/Hera/Hades/Blue Odin. Will require some careful stalling/healing to get Orochi and the gravities charged, so we shall see!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    With a light resist lead, the dark demon is still an issue. (Plus, having dark resist would be nice against Lillith.) Charging skills ought to be enough -- two gravities and fallen lucifer will take out the light demon, and the gravities plus gungnir will really soften up the dark demon.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    *cough*

739.png741.png

gjaustin on
  • Options
    I can't see images from that website while at work... but I saw it is the stone dragons. That requires doing the technical dungeons and conditional dungeons.

I am going to try 1 more time with the dark team and try to charge skills on first round. Also with that team my leader will be bound by both demons. But I should be able to live the 3 rounds if I only have 1 attacking instead of 2. If I fail a second time than I am going to switch to my mono-water team. Probably do WD Gabriel Lead + Hermes friend. Might sub out Siren for Amon, so if they bind dark will bind only him and buy me a turn.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Can someone put up an Anubis for me?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Did you still need anubis? I can put mine up but he isn't super high level

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    SaammielSaammiel Registered User regular
    Newbie question, the various Bomb skills (do damage equal to X times ATK) don't take into account skill usage, but do take into account +eggs right? Starting to cobble together a rudimentary Dark Metatron team and was wondering if the active skills on the Hell* Demons was worth anything at all.

• Options
    Correct

• Options
    Haha, my Dumpty is now 1/2 on skillups vs. the 1/18 Yomi. Them's the breaks!

Smoogy-1689

• Options

Just because I apparently am a terrible person, I will tell you this:
    My Dumpty is 1/1 on skillups

• Options
    edited October 2013
    So I gave Legendary Ancient Light another run with my team from before. This run was much more exciting.

You see, I only managed to stall 26 turns before the Demons. Meaning no Lucifer crutch - I had to do this LEGIT. So I used Orochi and tested my matching skills. Thanks to Venus + Persephone, I was able to start by taking off a huge chunk. I managed to take out the Light Demon in 7 rounds, meaning only one swing at me. Success!

Except, wait. I had used Gravity too. So I killed the Dark Demon fairly quickly and my stone dragon was still on cooldown. Now I'm in wave 6, against a group of light monsters with a dark resist leader and 4 turns to swap him out. Even if I stalled those 4 turns, I'd still have to stall more to swap him back in for Lilith! So time to burn through some waves! I took a few hits, but managed to avoid any binds.

Then wave 9 rolls around. Strong? Wait, why is Lilith colored white? Ooooh, guess I could have swapped back to Venus...
    404.png

TL;DR - One of the most enjoyable P&D runs I've ever done, AND I get a Unicorn!

Oh, and I used my lolcannon to one-shot the Unicorn :)

gjaustin on
  • Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

GungHo favors where the money comes from apparently. lol.

went 2/13 on Yomi skill ups... 0/2 on Loki skill ups... 0/4 on MKIII skill ups.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I like how when I feed a random demon 4 devils to raise him to feed to something else he gets 4 skillups at once. It happens ALL the time with trash like that. You never see that happen with a Siren much less an actual god. There has to be something in the code just to troll us.

• Options
    Kick_04 wrote: »

GungHo favors where the money comes from apparently. lol.

went 2/13 on Yomi skill ups... 0/2 on Loki skill ups... 0/4 on MKIII skill ups.

It evens out.

I'm something like 0/10 on Hera skillups and I think it took me at least 50 Naga to max skill my Echidna.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    So I gave Legendary Ancient Light another run with my team from before. This run was much more exciting.

You see, I only managed to stall 26 turns before the Demons. Meaning no Lucifer crutch - I had to do this LEGIT. So I used Orochi and tested my matching skills. Thanks to Venus + Persephone, I was able to start by taking off a huge chunk. I managed to take out the Light Demon in 7 rounds, meaning only one swing at me. Success!

Except, wait. I had used Gravity too. So I killed the Dark Demon fairly quickly and my stone dragon was still on cooldown. Now I'm in wave 6, against a group of light monsters with a dark resist leader and 4 turns to swap him out. Even if I stalled those 4 turns, I'd still have to stall more to swap him back in for Lilith! So time to burn through some waves! I took a few hits, but managed to avoid any binds.

Then wave 9 rolls around. Strong? Wait, why is Lilith colored white? Ooooh, guess I could have swapped back to Venus...
    404.png

I'm going to have to mentally block out your posts. You have everything from the REM, and your luck at getting everything else rare is unbelievable. Block out your posts or have you pick lotto tickets for me.

edit:something about skillups too.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Now that I'm finally done with Eco and can do other stuff, do you guys think it's a relatively safe run on Ancient Light legend with a Hera-Ur or Satan team? Just blow up stuff that can bind and try to stall a bit on stuff that doesn't. Have King Baddie ready by the boss and one-shot it.

• Options

404.png

I'm going to have to mentally block out your posts. You have everything from the REM, and your luck at getting everything else rare is unbelievable. Block out your posts or have you pick lotto tickets for me.

edit:something about skillups too.

Yes, but you could buy a PS4 or XBox One with the money I've spent on this.

If you'd like, I could start posting every time I fail miserably too :)

• Options
    Like Monday when I was running one of the Mystic Stone dragon dungeons and got killed in wave 4 by an Emelit.

Yeah, this guy: 157.png

• Options
    BWvklsBCQAAgU0b.jpg:large
    Dear god, what did they do to poor Hermes?

• Options
    What? No! That is awful.

And I second 38thDoe's assessment of your posts, gjaustin. Too much luck for you!

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrkj8tlhZTE
    O_O

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular

404.png

<My Little Pony Themesong>

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Do the tamagotchis appear in color metal dungeons? Haven't seen one all week.

0/7 on MDK skill ups today. Booooo. At least I got the two masks I needed for my second Awoken Hera!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    Woo! Max skilled CDK! Now I have red, green and dark knights and heart changers all maxed! Need a water knight dungeon to come around so I can start working on that team.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    I ran Super Metals 6 times yesterday... ended up with 2 Super, 8 King, 15 High metal dragons. Both super's were on invades not 1 dropped on the final wave. Took 5 kings & 10 High and put them on my level 13 MKIII and made him level 50. Took the 2 super and 3 kings and put them on my HQP, so she is level 82 now. The remaining highs I put on my Lilith for my poor mans Neptune.

I ran legendary light dragon this morning with my dark team. I failed at stalling somewhat and got to wave 5 with 3 rounds before Lucifer was charged. I was able to use Lucifer and got lucky on sky falls (15 combo) and killed off the light demon. Dark demon flash bound me but that was no issue. Wave 6-8 were easy. Wave 9 was fairly easy... Got to boss not thinking fully I used my skills to early so I left him with about 30% life, so with his increased attack & higher damage attack I had 108 health left after each attack. I failed my combo's to heal max and died. So I quit.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    The Ancient Light Dragon smashed my face in :(

• Options
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    I ran legendary light dragon this morning with my dark team. I failed at stalling somewhat and got to wave 5 with 3 rounds before Lucifer was charged. I was able to use Lucifer and got lucky on sky falls (15 combo) and killed off the light demon. Dark demon flash bound me but that was no issue. Wave 6-8 were easy. Wave 9 was fairly easy... Got to boss not thinking fully I used my skills to early so I left him with about 30% life, so with his increased attack & higher damage attack I had 108 health left after each attack. I failed my combo's to heal max and died. So I quit.
    I ran with a double-Lucifer dark-plus-Echidna team. Forgot that the boss binds dark at 10%. Got bound with Echidna on cooldown. Died. So very, very preventable. Was angry enough that I threw a stone at it just so I could be done with the whole mess.

This discussion has been closed.