Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Whereas I'm good on vengeance, but I'm a little low on blood

Khorne is displeased with you! Blood for the Blood God, skulls for the Skull Throne!

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Whereas I'm good on vengeance, but I'm a little low on blood

It shall be shed by the gallon and then you can do with it what you will. See how I give?

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Hey

Hey

I am gonna gift the shit out of one of you

Government shutdown be damned, throwing caution to the mothereffing wind

Politicians don't get to fuck with my Christmas spirit

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Has anyone made the obligatory "Books are gay" joke yet?!

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »

Yes.

Also bacon wrapped in an American flag.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I think I wanna do this again.
    But I feel kinda bad for making someone ship stuff to Brazil.
    But seeing the gifts I sent to Lewie_P's mom and Icemopper back in '09 and '10 made me feel good and warm and fuzzy all over again. Gifting is so fun.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Last year my Santa and Santee were both Australian. Internet stores and digital gifting makes this sort of thing way easier.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    And really, the plain old post office is generally pretty cheap for international. Just no super fast.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    And really, the plain old post office is generally pretty cheap for international. Just no super fast.

That depends entirely on what country's post office you're talking about.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

It entirely depends on weight and size of package. Depending on where you're sending something, a package of just a few pounds is going to cost over $20 and maybe over $30. Then if the package is large enough it's going to cost even more because it can't go First Class. But it does have to be kind of big for that. So unless you don't have a budget you're going to have to limit what you can send someone overseas, or just ship them something from the local Amazon or whatever.

So because of that and considering what happened last year, I am going to heavily consider doing that instead of physically shipping something myself like I prefer if I end up with an international santee again.

But don't let that stop any international santas from signing up. because either way it's not a big deal, it just kind of limits what you can do.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I wasn't going to do this this year. While I got easily one of the most crazy gifts of last year, I just wasn't sure financially where we stood to jump on board. The wife and kid and a half all told me I absolutely had to so I guess I had no choice!

I really adds to the season to have something like this though - and the gift get posts are always so awesome with people's kids and pets helping with the opening.

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    But seeing the gifts I sent to Lewie_P's mom and Icemopper back in '09 and '10 made me feel good and warm and fuzzy all over again. Gifting is so fun.

You were a fantastic Santa, despite accidentally getting the wrong "gift ideas," through some strange forum mix-up. You absolutely kicked ass.

I will always love you.

In a weird way.

• Options
    Dear Santa, for Christmas this year I want my diploma. We'll see if I pass my last required class this semester so I can be a biologist. Finals are like, the second week of December. This may be the worst Christmas ever lol.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Yes.

Also bacon wrapped in an American flag.

Yep, I did. Seeing as it was originally LewieP who made the jerky and flag comment I though I should carry on the tradition!

Also, Stormwatcher gives good presents. As does Chen! And Custom Special! And Larka!

I want to start stalking!!!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    I want to start stalking!!!

Right?

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    And signed up!

I'm getting that gifting itch again...

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    Hyp, it's been almost a week.
    You're getting me all worried and such with my lack of being in the OP now...

On a related note: when's an appropriate time to start Santafying avatars? After Halloween?

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    OK I'm gonna join.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    All I want for Christmas is a bottle of bleach

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular

On a related note: when's an appropriate time to start Santafying avatars? After Halloween?

I was in the same boat, but the OP has been updated and now I'm officially in. Hopefully you're in the updated version too.

Regarding santa hats: I think I should put one on Walter's piece that he flashes on the lanes.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Not sure how to Santafy my avatar. Suppose I could find another, but I'm still lacking in PS skills.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I'll santafy croco after Halloween. I usually just ask someone in the thread since I have no PS skills.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    Like in years previous, I'm rewarding the generosity of confirmed received santas by giving out 10 free passes to MAGFest! First come first serve, so GIVE WELL.

• Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular

I was in the same boat, but the OP has been updated and now I'm officially in. Hopefully you're in the updated version too.

Regarding santa hats: I think I should put one on Walter's piece that he flashes on the lanes.

Nothing as of yet, I'll give it a couple of days to see if there's another update and go from there.
    I just want to gift!

I might santafy some avatars tonight, people can take them or leave them but why not offer, right?

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    All I want for Christmas is a bottle of bleach

well damn it, I guess I can return this ammonia I had picked out.

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    I need to update my Amazon wishlist and then not post a link to it because that would be too easy.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    unfortunately what with the way work is shaping up and shopping for/buying a house I don't think I can afford the time or the cost of participating this season :(
    I've 10 more days to decide whether I think I can do it, right?

GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    elkataselkatas Registered User regular
    Signed up to keep up with tradition. Not much to add into message I sent to Hypatia. :)

Hypnotically inclined.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have no PS skills either. Probably should have thought of that before I said what I said. With THAT said. if anyone feels like Santa'ing up Walter's pistola, please feel free or let me know. :)

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    I need to update my Amazon wishlist and then not post a link to it because that would be too easy.

I'm sure you posted it last year...

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I made my Amazon account image the same as my forum avatar, so it should be easy to distinguish myself from the rest of the people who share my name.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    I think I've recovered enough from @aioua 's epic, excruciating and ultimately awesome puzzle quest from last year to sign up again.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »

I'm sure you posted it last year...

I post it every year. I'm pretty much all talk.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Icemopper wrote: »

You were a fantastic Santa, despite accidentally getting the wrong "gift ideas," through some strange forum mix-up. You absolutely kicked ass.

I will always love you.

In a weird way.

Seeing as we were in a present threesome that year, I will always love both of you.

Also, I added pretty much everyone that is following the twitter feed, so in case anyone gets notifications that a "Hexican" is following them, that's me.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    noir_blood wrote: »

I will always love you.

In a weird way.

Seeing as we were in a present threesome that year, I will always love both of you.

Also, I added pretty much everyone that is following the twitter feed, so in case anyone gets notifications that a "Hexican" is following them, that's me.

pshhhh I've been following you for years. you talk about writing and wrestling and I can appreciate that

• Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular

I will always love you.

In a weird way.

pshhhh I've been following you for years. you talk about writing and wrestling and I can appreciate that

Ha, same here, as I recognized your avatar.

Speaking of avatars, is it too early to ask for Avatar Santafication?

• Options
    There is a house near me that has already started putting Christmas decorations. It's not even Halloween!

Also, it's my birthday and I'm sitting in the hall outside my next class waiting to participate in a class debate. I hate being an adult, I want to go home and play Pokemon and eat the donuts I made last night. Possibly after putting a candle in one. Alone, because my husband had to work as his boss is on vacation. Again, being an adult sucks.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    For the purpose of this post, "Bro?" now means "Happy Birthday, Elin!"

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    There is a house near me that has already started putting Christmas decorations. It's not even Halloween!

Also, it's my birthday and I'm sitting in the hall outside my next class waiting to participate in a class debate. I hate being an adult, I want to go home and play Pokemon and eat the donuts I made last night. Possibly after putting a candle in one. Alone, because my husband had to work as his boss is on vacation. Again, being an adult sucks.

Tell me about it! Since I became an adult, life has become significantly more life-ey. But I love it all the same, because as an adult things happen that allow me to be a little more spendy on my Secret Santa gifts than I expected.

Things like something that just happened.

Look out Santee, you're gonna get some hard gifting.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular

I will always love you.

In a weird way.

Ha, same here, as I recognized your avatar.

Speaking of avatars, is it too early to ask for Avatar Santafication?

I may have never gotten around to de-Santifying mine, so I say Nay! Also, I'm so in this year.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984