As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pfft..I wish..

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Your avatar is jumping in time to my music and it's freaking me out.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Captain K wrote: »
    Captain K posts sometimes.

I think that's the right amount to post

sig.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    What the fuck is an enchilada?

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    It's like a chupacabra, but for dicks.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Go outside, look up at the sky with your mouth open. weaver will fill you in.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    It's one of these

f_echid10.jpg

wrapped in a delicious tortilla

• Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    or just fill you

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

Sonic_%26_Knuckles_title.png

?????

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    *imagining a helm officer with a giant headset doing all manner of maths with a stubby pencil and glowing slide rules, calculating vectors for proper targeting of the new proof of concept prototype enchilada-by-wire system*

Weaver on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

I wish Rankenphile will no longer lead a life deprived of delicious mexican food.

• Options
    The worst thing right now is that I could be at the local late night tex-mex place within ten minutes of walking out my front door.

But I don't need to eat another meal before I go to sleep.

But I wannnnnnntttttt iiiiitttttttttt

• Options
    enchiladas

covered with salsa verde

• Options
    The worst thing right now is that I could be at the local late night tex-mex place within ten minutes of walking out my front door.

I know, it's like the minute someone mentions "enchilada" it's like

Damn

Now I want one.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I wish my tummy would calm down. :c

• Options

I am going to eat all the tex mex when I am back in LA.

And all the Thai food, and all the Armenian food, and all the hamburgers, all the mexican breakfast foods, all the things I can not get in Japan.

Let us see how much weight I can put on in three weeks.

• Options

What's wrong?

• Options

What's wrong?

She needs a tostada, heavy on the cheese and light on the spice. extra lettuce

• Options
    edited November 2013
    verde pork enchiladas wrapped in steamed paprika cabbage leaf oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Weaver on
  • Options
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm super glad to see you back.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I wish weaver had his orbital enchilada bombardment satellite

• Options
    Lengua tacos.

Lengua. Fucking. Tacos.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I could go for a generic-ass McDonald's hamburger right now.

And I made korean beef tacos with homemade tortillas tonight, so what's up with that

• Options
    I wish weaver had his orbital enchilada bombardment satellite

Even Roscosmos saw the potential for abuse and wouldn't fund me.

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I could go for a generic-ass McDonald's hamburger right now.

And I made korean beef tacos with homemade tortillas tonight, so what's up with that

Craving salt?

Or maybe you are just like me and had a lot of fun memories of McDs as a kid and eventually get a whiff of that old nostalgia.

They actually put out pretty decent promotional burgers from time to time at McDs in Japan. And well, also its the only way for me to get a hamburger with less than an hour drive so, can't to too picky sometimes.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I actually barely ate McDonald's as a kid

I mean I'm not gonna go out to get some, I just kiiiinda want one

• Options
    I hate that Dick's burgers is between my apartment and my gym. Walking home after a good workout and oh man that smell cheeseburgers and fries oh man oh man

Also there used to be a Mexican place on the same floor as my gym *two hours of working out 30 minutes of enchiladas*

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    About once a year I'll have an inexplicable craving for McDonalds.

Then I'll have some and immediately remember why I haven't had McDonalds in a year.

• Options
    I can't knock on McDonalds after living in Japan.

They are 24 hours here and they will let you sleep at your table overnight if you miss the last train if you buy even just a single burger from them. Saved me from the cold or having to hunt out more expensive accommodations a few times.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I wish I had made a fool of myself more often

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    The Betman wrote: »

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm super glad to see you back.

Yeah. Me too. :P

Thanks. <3

• Options
    I'd have to go buy A LOT of flour, and well more milk, but if I could, pancakes for everyone!

• Options
    I have to say, seeing the outpouring of support from everyone kind of gave me perspective on things. I feel really lucky to have friends like all of you, even if I only actually know a handful of you. People have been so kind and amazing and generous and when I saw how worried everyone was about me something just kind of clicked into place.

I'm gonna make it. I might stumble from time to time but I'm gonna be just fine. :D

• Options
    DDV, it's really good to hear that!

• Options
    also: it's 1:54 AM and I just got home with Mexican food

if I was a RPG character, my Will stat would be 1

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I feel more like taquito‎s.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Also there used to be a Mexican place on the same floor as my gym *two hours of enchiladas out 30 minutes of working out*

Let's be realistic here, guy. 8->

• Options
    oh man I am full

oh man

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i was wishing for street tacos earlier today.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I have to say, seeing the outpouring of support from everyone kind of gave me perspective on things. I feel really lucky to have friends like all of you, even if I only actually know a handful of you. People have been so kind and amazing and generous and when I saw how worried everyone was about me something just kind of clicked into place.

I'm gonna make it. I might stumble from time to time but I'm gonna be just fine. :D

I am super glad to hear this. You are a lovely person and deserve to be happy. I'm not surprised you had such a massive down with all the stress you are dealing with and having just moved to a new place, even if that new place is meant to be an improvement on where you were before.

Hell, I moved to a new place this time last year and it ended up putting me in one of the worst downs I've had in my life, and I didn't have the money troubles you've been having and was living with family who would never had let me end up homeless, so it should have been easy as anything for me.

Can I ask you to do something, if you haven't done already (and apologies if this is patronising) but while you are feeling good like this make a list of all the things that can help you, like write down hotline phone numbers, friends numbers, a bunch of people on here you would feel safe messaging. And when (hopefully IF) you do stumble again, work through that list. Phone everyone, message everyone, go full Red Alert on that list and exhaust the shit out of it before picking up another knife or anything.

You rock lady <3