As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Secret World - Legends out 6/26/17

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    So the DLC is on sale on Steam, looks like there are 3 DLC packs but the Fall of Tokyo one includes everything in the other two?

Also it seems like Issues 5-8 are only available through the in game store?

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    If you just started, the Ultimate Edition is what you want. It has all the DLC plus some bonus items.

• Options
    Ah awesome, will grab it. Probably won't hit that content for a good while but at least it'll be there then.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Ultimate Edition includes Issues 5-11, plus the 3 Sidestory packs.

Fall of Tokyo includes Issues 9-11 and 2 Sidestory packs, leaving 3 issues and 1 Sidestory pack.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Though to be fair, the scenario issue is pretty much worthless unless you have a burning need to fill all the bars over the course of the better part of a year of grinding. And Freeborn is good, but pretty short. Probably the best way to farm blue signets though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    Barssssss......s.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Man, I haven't played this in so long, do we still have the PA channel going?

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Yup! Type

/chat join PA Wang

and you'll be in it. Mind, the channel's only active if someone's actually online and in it.

• Options
    September update letter is here, and while it doesn't have too much in the way of new information it did have this little tidbit:
    Our next [lucky] bag will have a sort of occupational flair to it, be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

It also says they're going to be talking about 12.5 on an upcoming stream so hopefully that + the second dungeon being on Testlive means we see it delivered... by the end of October? Dare I be that optimistic?

• Options

Yup! Type

/chat join PA Wang

and you'll be in it. Mind, the channel's only active if someone's actually online and in it.

Either that command is wrong or no one is in the channel? I'm in #PA though and no one is there either?

• Options

Yup! Type

/chat join PA Wang

Is this cross server? I'm on Daemon with my current character.

• Options

Yup! Type

/chat join PA Wang

Is this cross server? I'm on Daemon with my current character.

All chat channels cross dimensions. You can even join groups and cabals across them. Think the only restriction would be PvP.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Cool, will jump in whenever I'm on!

Also would the items from the ultimate edition upgrade be delivered? I've linked my ultimate key with my funcom account after I bought it on Steam and it shows on my account page, but haven't received anything.

edit: HAd to buy it all for free from the ingame store!

mere_immortal on
  • Options
    This game is so good if you just keep switching your abilities. I have no idea where I am in the story (Scorched Desert), but I totally overleveled my character to QL 10 during that 'Gaia Rocks' event last year and then I just spent the rest of my time doing dungeons over and over again for fun.

I guess I'm just going to keep doing story modes until I find an area that is not 'Very Easy'.

• Options
    I need to spend some time creating decks I think, kinda just went with aoe and single target builder and finisher for both weapons. Kills stuff fine but could probably do some situational stuff and try some new weapons.

• Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    About 5 people in Agartha right now (visually). So sad. Really wish there was some way to give this thing a shot in the arm.

• Options
    About 5 people in Agartha right now (visually). So sad. Really wish there was some way to give this thing a shot in the arm.

You're probably not on one of the more populated servers, then.

• Options
    Yeah- every night I've been on, there's always been a crowd of folks in Agartha. And I get on later than most.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I saw dozens there last time I was there. Glad I can run it on my new desktop, that would have destroyed my laptop.
    (Still working on Egypt, slowly but surely. And the Fedora Twins.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I'm running about in this again for fun and, well, fun.

Issue 7's amazing! And I just got certified to go into Tokyo, so that will be exciting!

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Pre-orders for The Park are up on Steam, btw.

And it comes with some TSW items, like a costume and some 10.9 neck talismans, one for each role.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Pre-orders for The Park are up on Steam, btw.

And it comes with some TSW items, like a costume and some 10.9 neck talismans, one for each role.

Actually it's one talisman. You can however convert it to the other roles as needed/wanted.

• Options
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to a guide for addons that maybe make the HUD a little more user friendly? Moving stuff around, increasing font size, etc.

• Options
    Anyone got a link to a guide for addons that maybe make the HUD a little more user friendly? Moving stuff around, increasing font size, etc.

Without having to use any mods, you can click the little lock icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and that will let you re-position various parts of the UI. Under the Advanced tab in the Interface Options you can adjust the size of pretty much every part of the UI and other windows, although it's by a slider that doesn't allow for super fine control.

• Options
    There was one that let you move the bars that didn't have those icons around, and I think it had text size too, that annoyingly wasn't on curse. But I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Update 1.12.5 - October 14th
    GENERAL
    Fixed an issue that caused some monsters to incorrectly provide Monster race kill achievement credit when they should not have.
    Using the Dismount ability on a premium mount will no longer trigger the global cooldown.
    Agartha - Gaia has granted those who have bested the Gatekeeper access to another Agartha branch, where Nightmare Raid entrances are located. This branch is accessed from the dungeon branch.

GUI
    Tokyo - Orochi Tower - Corrected the ordering of repeatable story missions in the mission pick-up UI at the tower entrance.
    The skills UI has been reorganized to be more in line with the order in which players unlock new skills.
    Added new categories and item types for Cosmetic items, including Clothing, Makeup, Pets, Mounts, Emotes, and Titles.
    Added new search filters to the auction house for the new Cosmetic item categories.
    Fixed a case where the buff UI on team members and defensive targets could become unresponsive.
    Improved performance of buff displays.
    Fixed a case where player's role icons for PvP in the team UI would not appear properly.
    Added The Manufactory: Breached to the Social UI.
    Manhattan Exclusion Zone (Nightmare) has been added to the lockouts UI.
    Updated combat power and healing power in the Character Sheet UI to show the correct values for high values of attack and heal rating.
    Reorganized the Interface Options screen to be easier to navigate.
    Difficulty dropdown is now enabled for Raid activities in the Social UI.
    Fixed a case where skills for aux weapons that had not been unlocked yet would animate strangely in the skills page.

ITEMS
    Increased the amount of Attack Rating and Heal Rating given by epic quality Stimulants.
    Custom items are now tinted with an anima hue in order to make them easier to distinguish from non-upgradeable items at a glance.
    Custom weapons now have a different background color to differentiate them from non-custom weapons.
    Container bosses in Kaidan will now drop Uncommon quality Black Bullion to help prevent accidental looting by team members.
    The Orochi Researcher in Kaidan and the Nightwatch Engineer in faction hubs now sells AEGIS Firmware Upgrade v2.0 kits for Black Bullion and Marks of the Pantheon.
    Nightwatch Engineers in all faction hubs now sell Superior auxiliary weapon upgrade toolkits. These toolkits will allow an Epic auxiliary weapon to be improved in power even further. The toolkit will only upgrade an auxiliary weapon which has been upgraded to Epic.

COMBAT
    General
    All weapon and talisman skills now go up to rank 11.
    Friendly spells cast using simple ground targeting will now center on the defensive target rather than the offensive target.
    Made many creatures switch targets more quickly if they hate someone else more.
    Resolved issues with a number of enemy dash abilities that could cause them to incorrectly fixate on a target before casting.
    Fixed an issue which could cause ultimate abilities to be interrupted by movement before they lock you in place.
    Monsters - Onryo - Spirits of Vengeance and Spirits of Sorrow will now be expire when their summoner dies.
    Monsters - Onryo - Spirit of Sorrow's radius of effect has been reduced by 33%.
    Monsters - Deathless - Midnight Mass will no longer incorrectly display a mummy at the center of its effect.
    Monsters - Padurii - Wisps will no longer reconnect to Padurii once the initial connection is broken.

Blood
    Plague and Left Hand of Darkness are now affected by effects such as Blood Offering and Thicker Than Water.

Fists
    Fixed an issue which caused Thrill of the Chase to not trigger if multiple people with the ability equipped attacked the same enemy.

MISSIONS
    The Shadowy Forest
    The Man with the Silver Tongue - Spectre ambushes while using the shovel no longer incorrectly show as Nightmare in the UI.

Kaidan
    The Bank Heist - Issue fixed where the mission does not update if you pick up the Droid Arm too early.
    The Right Round - Completing this mission will now provide all three disruptive AEGIS controllers, rather than picking one at a time.
    Tower Defence - Completing this mission will now provide all three disruptive AEGIS controllers, rather than picking one at a time.
    Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed Intoxication.
    The following item missions are no longer incorrectly flagged as Nightmare in the UI:
    Hell of a Blow
    Population of Filth
    Chasing Bad Luck
    Samurai Robots Can Happen to Anyone
    The Ghost Lord

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
    General
    Updated the loot dropped in Elite Raids to include guaranteed weapon and talisman upgrade toolkits.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped in Elite raids to 12.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss in Egypt Nightmare dungeons to 4.

Darkness War
    (Nightmare) Correction made to the tooltip on Wayeb-Xul's Underworld Ward buff.
    The Hound of the Nameless Days is less absolutely intent on killing the first thing he sees after arriving.

Hell Eternal
    Flagellatrix Superior's range has been increased from 5m to 6m to fix an issue where she was visually rubberbanding.

Hell Raised
    (Nightmare) Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss to 3.

The Facility
    (Nightmare) Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss to 7.

The Manufactory
    Resolved an issue that caused the final fight not to reset properly and therefore not spawn loot on death.
    It will no longer take up to 30 seconds for the loot to spawn from the Mitsubachi encounter.
    Resolved an issue in the minion spawning during the final boss encounter where they could appear too close to one another.

Eidolon of the Outer Dark
    Eidolon of the Outer Dark's decision-making process changed slightly following some of his abilities to make him more manageable.
    The Eidolon's ability "Call to the Depths" is now properly displayed as not being interruptable.

Manhattan Exclusion Zone
    Fixed a case where The Unutterable Lurker's fist pound could deal damage outside of its preview area.
    Fixed several cases where Whisper of Darkness could instantly kill its target when it should not.
    Resolved an issue where multiple people could receive Whisper of Darkness at the same time when entering phase 3.
    Guardians in the final fight should no longer sometimes be invisible during the first 10 seconds of combat.
    It should no longer be possible to be visibly knocked out of a Mouth of Montauk.
    Pure Filth will no longer select a target who is trapped inside of a Mouth of Montauk.
    Resolved an issue where when an ally died, the ally could sometimes become stuck in an invalid state.
    Access to the encounter arena is now restricted once the encounter has started.
    Resolved an issue where The Unutterable Lurker would repeatedly cast Final Resort and spam FIFO messages when it should not have.

Agartha Defiled
    Reduced the health of all enemies in the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen raid encounter.
    Improved the loot dropped by the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen.

LAIR BOSSES
    Kenememti the Fear Eater
    Reduced the damage dealt by Kenememti the Fear Eater's attacks: Bling Blang and Horror Unleashed.

Bunica Padurii
    Improved server performance when fighting Bunica Padurii.

The Abyssopelagic Horror
    Reduced the damage dealt by The Abyssopelagic Horror's Deep Blast.
    The Abyssopelagic Horror's Charged Hack ability now only requires a single impair to interrupt.

SCENARIOS
    General
    Increased the amount of Black Bullion dropped by bosses in scenarios.
    The rare final boss will now always appear in scenarios when achieving a platinum rating.
    Increased the base chance for a rare final boss to appear in scenarios when survivors have been lost.
    Increased augment drop rates across the board for all difficulties and group sizes.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss in Nightmare scenarios to 8.
    The final boss in elite scenarios will now drop 2 Marks of the Pantheon.
    The final boss in normal scenarios will now drop 1 Mark of the Pantheon.

The Castle
    Fixed an issue which caused the Elite Group version of the Castle scenario to award the incorrect amount of Black Bullion.

PVP
    General
    Equal Footing will now be removed when applying permanent effects which alter Attack Rating, Heal Rating, or Max HP.
    Equal Footing will now take your Auxiliary weapon's power into consideration when applying weapon power increases.
    Attempting to use /reset while in a PvP match will now display a chat message indicating that this command is not possible.
    Increased the weapon power granted by Equal Footing to be equivalent to a QL 11 weapon.
    Reduced the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from daily PvP challenges to 10.

Fusang
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon received from Complex missions in Fusang to 4.

Stonehenge
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from winning in Stonehenge to 3.

El Dorado
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from winning in El Dorado to 3.

• Options
    Update 1.12.5 - October 14th
    GENERAL
    Fixed an issue that caused some monsters to incorrectly provide Monster race kill achievement credit when they should not have.
    Using the Dismount ability on a premium mount will no longer trigger the global cooldown.
    Agartha - Gaia has granted those who have bested the Gatekeeper access to another Agartha branch, where Nightmare Raid entrances are located. This branch is accessed from the dungeon branch.

GUI
    Tokyo - Orochi Tower - Corrected the ordering of repeatable story missions in the mission pick-up UI at the tower entrance.
    The skills UI has been reorganized to be more in line with the order in which players unlock new skills.
    Added new categories and item types for Cosmetic items, including Clothing, Makeup, Pets, Mounts, Emotes, and Titles.
    Added new search filters to the auction house for the new Cosmetic item categories.
    Fixed a case where the buff UI on team members and defensive targets could become unresponsive.
    Improved performance of buff displays.
    Fixed a case where player's role icons for PvP in the team UI would not appear properly.
    Added The Manufactory: Breached to the Social UI.
    Manhattan Exclusion Zone (Nightmare) has been added to the lockouts UI.
    Updated combat power and healing power in the Character Sheet UI to show the correct values for high values of attack and heal rating.
    Reorganized the Interface Options screen to be easier to navigate.
    Difficulty dropdown is now enabled for Raid activities in the Social UI.
    Fixed a case where skills for aux weapons that had not been unlocked yet would animate strangely in the skills page.

ITEMS
    Increased the amount of Attack Rating and Heal Rating given by epic quality Stimulants.
    Custom items are now tinted with an anima hue in order to make them easier to distinguish from non-upgradeable items at a glance.
    Custom weapons now have a different background color to differentiate them from non-custom weapons.
    Container bosses in Kaidan will now drop Uncommon quality Black Bullion to help prevent accidental looting by team members.
    The Orochi Researcher in Kaidan and the Nightwatch Engineer in faction hubs now sells AEGIS Firmware Upgrade v2.0 kits for Black Bullion and Marks of the Pantheon.
    Nightwatch Engineers in all faction hubs now sell Superior auxiliary weapon upgrade toolkits. These toolkits will allow an Epic auxiliary weapon to be improved in power even further. The toolkit will only upgrade an auxiliary weapon which has been upgraded to Epic.

COMBAT
    General
    All weapon and talisman skills now go up to rank 11.
    Friendly spells cast using simple ground targeting will now center on the defensive target rather than the offensive target.
    Made many creatures switch targets more quickly if they hate someone else more.
    Resolved issues with a number of enemy dash abilities that could cause them to incorrectly fixate on a target before casting.
    Fixed an issue which could cause ultimate abilities to be interrupted by movement before they lock you in place.
    Monsters - Onryo - Spirits of Vengeance and Spirits of Sorrow will now be expire when their summoner dies.
    Monsters - Onryo - Spirit of Sorrow's radius of effect has been reduced by 33%.
    Monsters - Deathless - Midnight Mass will no longer incorrectly display a mummy at the center of its effect.
    Monsters - Padurii - Wisps will no longer reconnect to Padurii once the initial connection is broken.

Blood
    Plague and Left Hand of Darkness are now affected by effects such as Blood Offering and Thicker Than Water.

Fists
    Fixed an issue which caused Thrill of the Chase to not trigger if multiple people with the ability equipped attacked the same enemy.

MISSIONS
    The Shadowy Forest
    The Man with the Silver Tongue - Spectre ambushes while using the shovel no longer incorrectly show as Nightmare in the UI.

Kaidan
    The Bank Heist - Issue fixed where the mission does not update if you pick up the Droid Arm too early.
    The Right Round - Completing this mission will now provide all three disruptive AEGIS controllers, rather than picking one at a time.
    Tower Defence - Completing this mission will now provide all three disruptive AEGIS controllers, rather than picking one at a time.
    Nightmare in the Dream Palace - Fixed Intoxication.
    The following item missions are no longer incorrectly flagged as Nightmare in the UI:
    Hell of a Blow
    Population of Filth
    Chasing Bad Luck
    Samurai Robots Can Happen to Anyone
    The Ghost Lord

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
    General
    Updated the loot dropped in Elite Raids to include guaranteed weapon and talisman upgrade toolkits.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped in Elite raids to 12.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss in Egypt Nightmare dungeons to 4.

Darkness War
    (Nightmare) Correction made to the tooltip on Wayeb-Xul's Underworld Ward buff.
    The Hound of the Nameless Days is less absolutely intent on killing the first thing he sees after arriving.

Hell Eternal
    Flagellatrix Superior's range has been increased from 5m to 6m to fix an issue where she was visually rubberbanding.

Hell Raised
    (Nightmare) Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss to 3.

The Facility
    (Nightmare) Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss to 7.

The Manufactory
    Resolved an issue that caused the final fight not to reset properly and therefore not spawn loot on death.
    It will no longer take up to 30 seconds for the loot to spawn from the Mitsubachi encounter.
    Resolved an issue in the minion spawning during the final boss encounter where they could appear too close to one another.

Eidolon of the Outer Dark
    Eidolon of the Outer Dark's decision-making process changed slightly following some of his abilities to make him more manageable.
    The Eidolon's ability "Call to the Depths" is now properly displayed as not being interruptable.

Manhattan Exclusion Zone
    Fixed a case where The Unutterable Lurker's fist pound could deal damage outside of its preview area.
    Fixed several cases where Whisper of Darkness could instantly kill its target when it should not.
    Resolved an issue where multiple people could receive Whisper of Darkness at the same time when entering phase 3.
    Guardians in the final fight should no longer sometimes be invisible during the first 10 seconds of combat.
    It should no longer be possible to be visibly knocked out of a Mouth of Montauk.
    Pure Filth will no longer select a target who is trapped inside of a Mouth of Montauk.
    Resolved an issue where when an ally died, the ally could sometimes become stuck in an invalid state.
    Access to the encounter arena is now restricted once the encounter has started.
    Resolved an issue where The Unutterable Lurker would repeatedly cast Final Resort and spam FIFO messages when it should not have.

Agartha Defiled
    Reduced the health of all enemies in the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen raid encounter.
    Improved the loot dropped by the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen.

LAIR BOSSES
    Kenememti the Fear Eater
    Reduced the damage dealt by Kenememti the Fear Eater's attacks: Bling Blang and Horror Unleashed.

Bunica Padurii
    Improved server performance when fighting Bunica Padurii.

The Abyssopelagic Horror
    Reduced the damage dealt by The Abyssopelagic Horror's Deep Blast.
    The Abyssopelagic Horror's Charged Hack ability now only requires a single impair to interrupt.

SCENARIOS
    General
    Increased the amount of Black Bullion dropped by bosses in scenarios.
    The rare final boss will now always appear in scenarios when achieving a platinum rating.
    Increased the base chance for a rare final boss to appear in scenarios when survivors have been lost.
    Increased augment drop rates across the board for all difficulties and group sizes.
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon dropped from the final boss in Nightmare scenarios to 8.
    The final boss in elite scenarios will now drop 2 Marks of the Pantheon.
    The final boss in normal scenarios will now drop 1 Mark of the Pantheon.

The Castle
    Fixed an issue which caused the Elite Group version of the Castle scenario to award the incorrect amount of Black Bullion.

PVP
    General
    Equal Footing will now be removed when applying permanent effects which alter Attack Rating, Heal Rating, or Max HP.
    Equal Footing will now take your Auxiliary weapon's power into consideration when applying weapon power increases.
    Attempting to use /reset while in a PvP match will now display a chat message indicating that this command is not possible.
    Increased the weapon power granted by Equal Footing to be equivalent to a QL 11 weapon.
    Reduced the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from daily PvP challenges to 10.

Fusang
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon received from Complex missions in Fusang to 4.

Stonehenge
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from winning in Stonehenge to 3.

El Dorado
    Increased the amount of Marks of the Pantheon gained from winning in El Dorado to 3.

So as far as the new skill ranks:

Costs 40 SP to rank up from 10 to 11. Weapons, having two skill bars, will require 80 SP to get both to 11.

Talisman effects at rank 11:

Head: Magical protection +300 (was +249 at rank 10)
    Major: Max HP +570 (was +470 at rank 10)
    Minor: Physical protection +300 (was +249 at rank 10)

Aux weapons remain at rank 10, as do AEGIS skills.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    No news on the Halloween event as of yet, aside from a brief spoiler image revealed a week or so ago hinting at a new mission for this year.

Everyone figures the previous years' Halloween stuff will be back, of course.

Anyone have an "ideal" stat distribution for a soloing build? Currently have one that is crit-heavy and while it works for some builds, it limits my options. (Can't make any penetration-related builds for example, rating is too low.)

EDIT: Welp.

Tomium announces Halloween schedule

ringswraith on
  • Options
    I use my scenario gear for my solo set up.

Head: AR/Pen/Lace
    Finger: CIB/Hit
    Neck: Egon/Crit Rating
    Wrist: AR/Crit Rating/Vigour
    Luck: Subway/Pen
    Waist: AR/Pen/Equilibrium
    Occult: HP/Crit Rating/Thirst

Weapons are Pen and Crit Power.

Gives you about 1k pen, 328 hit, and 700-something crit

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I have 363 hit, and I glance quite a bit. Also, you and your raid drops- we've had this discussion before. :P

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Oh yeah, I should rework my builds now that I finally got a CIB. That makes anima shot the good builder for poding right?

Only a 10.5 hit? I thought you wanted 2x10.4 for most stuff?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I should rework my builds now that I finally got a CIB. That makes anima shot the good builder for poding right?

Only a 10.5 hit? I thought you wanted 2x10.4 for most stuff?

If you're talking about me, that's for my soloing build and the other talisman that I have with hit is for my DPS spec, which has a signet that's useless for my soloing build.

• Options
    Nah, I was talking about rose's build

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    It's what I use in scenarios. I use 2x 10.5 hit majors for DPS. I managed to get to 10 Subway Token stacks in NM group last night, so I must have enough hit :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So the Streaming Ones... streamed... earlier. Some tidbits:

New Halloween mission in Tabula Rasa.

New bag- some of the stuff shown (not sure if all these are exclusive to the bag or not): werewolf-looking headpiece (not just a mask), long nails for your hands, plastic pumpkin mask, black morph suit (uniform, not sure if head is covered), Freddy Krueger-looking black/red striped shirt, new outfit (black with feathers). Also, motorcycle with skeleton design and flames.

All the stuff from previous Halloween events are coming back as well.

• Options
    So after some delay, Halloween event is live.

New bag like the old bag (pop in a crowd to give them stuff- I am assuming you get the new dance this way as well). Here's the contents:

Heroic
    • Geist Rider

Epic
    • Tattie Bogle pet
    • The Unkindness - Dress/Overcoat

Rare
    • Garnet Mouser pet
    • The Unkindness - Headband/Trousers
    • Shriek mask
    • Morph suit, black
    • Spooky pumpkin mask
    • Ragged robe, black

Uncommon
    • The Unkindness - Plumed boots
    • Raven skull ring, silver
    • Pentacle bracelet, silver
    • Pentacle necklace, silver
    • Pentacle choker, silver
    • Raven skull necklace, silver
    • Warlock/Witch claws
    • Clawed leather gloves, black
    • Nightmarish ragged sweater, striped
    • Bloody hockey mask
    • Latex werewolf mask, bloody
    • Latex vampire mask, bloody
    • Latex zombie mask

Common
    • Pentacle earring, right
    • Pentacle earring, left
    • Pentacle earrings
    • Ouija board
    • Candelabra
    • Fright Flare

• Options
    A heads-up, the new Halloween mission that ties into The Park has some stuff in it that could be considered spoilers for The Park.

It doesn't lessen my wanting to play The Park any (planning on it later tonight) but it might sour some people? So maybe play The Park before the mission.

• Options
    Additional note: Crit rating got a pretty significant buff. Seems to be about twice as effective as before?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Dangit, I totally missed one of the lores during the new Halloween mission.

Man, that mission sends you all over the place... don't want to do it again just for it, though... <_<
    Apparently I missed the one in the dream where you're chasing your pants. YES I KNOW.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch