As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX Valve Tour?

• Options
    BadNews65BadNews65 Data Solutions Analyst ArkansasRegistered User regular
    BombClancy wrote: »
    Question for those who went last year:
    How much of your day was taken out for the tour, leaving near the WSCC and coming back? I would not mind going on fri/sun/mon if I could plan out what I needed to prioritize during convention time.

Same here, I would love to go Friday-Monday of Pax if that is an option? Are they even open to tour at that time? It is a holiday weekend here in the states.

• Options
    zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    I am so down for Wednesday. There *may* be a +1, but just me most likely.

Been wanting to do this for a while now!

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • Options
    ApplezJuiceApplezJuice Modesto, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I would be down!

East 2016-
    color=green][b]✓[/b][/color Tickets
    [ ] Find a room
    color=green][b]✓[/b][/color Crying to go already
    [ ] Bar Party
  • Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    You missed me on your list for me +2 on Wednesday.

zwitterion on
  • Options
    Bob20021Bob20021 Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Me and my two friends would be down for thursday depending on what time!

Bob20021 on
  • Options
    sarysary 100% pure awesomesauce manchester, nhRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I and a +1 would love to join y'all on Wednesday, if there's space.

ETA: Our flight lands at 10:30 that day, so it's timing dependent...

sary on
    Twitter: @seryseraphical

PAX East 2012 Omeganaut. Awesomest. Time. Ever.
  • Options
    CennediCennedi A strange man A strange landRegistered User regular
    Depending on what time Wednesday, I would love to go, but that is when I'm flying in. Otherwise put me down on Thursday if you can

Hopeful First Time Attendee of PAX Prime 2014.
    [ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    Me and a +1 would love to go on Tuesday or Wednesday.

tw787Xr.png

• Options
    SantODiablO83SantODiablO83 Registered User regular
    If there is a tour Sun/Mon, I would go to that if it's available! plus 1

• Options
    XeraXera Registered User new member
    My friend and I would like to go and are available any of the days

• Options
    gularsengularsen Registered User regular
    BadNews65 wrote: »
    BombClancy wrote: »
    Question for those who went last year:
    How much of your day was taken out for the tour, leaving near the WSCC and coming back? I would not mind going on fri/sun/mon if I could plan out what I needed to prioritize during convention time.

Same here, I would love to go Friday-Monday of Pax if that is an option? Are they even open to tour at that time? It is a holiday weekend here in the states.

Odds are a bunch of the valve guys will either be going to PAX as attendee's or possibly showing stuff off there so the office probably isn't open, plus it's a holiday weekend.

Please put me down for anytime or Wednesday on the OP.

• Options
    itzzzdaeitzzzdae So. Cali.Registered User regular
    any chance there is room for 4?

4rYn4o8.png
  • Options
    rahnawynrahnawyn Registered User regular
    If there's still room on a Thursday tour, I'd be interested.

Only just found out I'll be getting down to Seattle Thursday morning instead of late at night. :(

• Options
    ChaoticFateChaoticFate Registered User regular
    If there is a way to fit me and 2 more for Thursday that be great

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    Hey, great work Lazorz! No rush, edit mine to a +1 Post-Pax. Regardless of what happens, thanks for taking this on!

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • Options
    bubblegirl22bubblegirl22 portlandRegistered User regular
    I know its a bit late but i would love to go on thursday

• Options
    LobstarLobstar Nades All Day East-SideRegistered User regular
    I'm in for any day as I'm in the area.

• Options
    StarYoshiStarYoshi Game Designer / Data Scientist USARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    @Lazorz
    If you could move me from any day to Tuesday, that would be greatly appreciated :) I'll be doing PAX Dev things on Wed/Thur - Thanks!

StarYoshi on
    Attendance
    PAX Prime / PAX Dev 2014
    PAX Prime 2013
    PAX Prime 2009
  • Options
    the_exiledthe_exiled Registered User new member
    If I could get on the waitlist for thursday I have me + 3 friends. We'll be into seattle from the northeast at 10am on thursday so It'd be great to go if we could!

• Options
    RowwieRowwie CanadaRegistered User regular
    I would be down for google doc leading to email updates. I'm terrible with keeping up to date on forums, haha.
    Myself and my +5 are coming in from out of town the Wednesday before PAX to the Wednesday after PAX so even if the Tuesday after PAX ends up being the date I'm sure my group will want to go.

Prime 2011- Vintage Nintendo
    Prime 2012- Melisandre (GoT)
    Prime 2013- Regular nerd attire
    Prime 2014- Aurin Esper from WIldstar + Vintage Chell
    Prime 2015- Splatoon Inkling + Dream Sequence Bee + Aurin Esper + Vintage Chell
    Prime2016- Handmade nerdy dresses (cosplay break)

• Options
    pogoplaypogoplay Writer/Blogger/Gamer Calgary, AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Myself and four other friends would be interested in going. Preferably Thursday but we can go on Tuesday as well.

Attended: PAX Prime 2010, PAX Prime 2011, PAX Prime 2012, PAX Prime 2014.
    Attending: PAX Prime 2016
    Twitter @Pogoplay
  • Options
    sacratoysacratoy Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    Thursday would work best for me. I'm flying in at 8am. Guessing sometime midday would work best.

PAX Prime 2014: Pass [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Vacation Days [x]

PAX Prime 2014 Preparations Complete
  • Options
    The point is we need to know times to plan properly

[ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Cennedi wrote: »

Per @Wulfenshtein‌ on the first page (and I remember this to be correct), They usually do tours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 3:30 PM PST.

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    sacratoysacratoy Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    vespachica wrote: »

Per @Wulfenshtein‌ on the first page (and I remember this to be correct), They usually do tours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 3:30 PM PST.

Thursday at 3:30pm PST would be awesome.

PAX Prime 2014: Pass [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Vacation Days [x]

PAX Prime 2014 Preparations Complete
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    I'll do a larger update later, but as of right now I've still received no reply from Valve. I've talked to a few other people who emailed the front desk recently and apparently they haven't replied to anyone in the past month. However, a friend of mine is local to Seattle and he's volunteered to go visit their offices this week to check out what's going on. Hopefully we can get things rolling after that.

Thanks again for your patience. It's kind of distressing knowing that the list keeps growing and we still have no confirmation (let alone contact) from Valve. I'll keep you guys posted.

• Options
    DemonsMasterDemonsMaster Registered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    I'll do a larger update later, but as of right now I've still received no reply from Valve. I've talked to a few other people who emailed the front desk recently and apparently they haven't replied to anyone in the past month. However, a friend of mine is local to Seattle and he's volunteered to go visit their offices this week to check out what's going on. Hopefully we can get things rolling after that.

Thanks again for your patience. It's kind of distressing knowing that the list keeps growing and we still have no confirmation (let alone contact) from Valve. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you sir for taking the time to put all this together. Hopefully Valve gets back in touch with someone soon.

Pax Prime (West) '13, '14, '15, '16.
    Pax South '16
    Pax Prime 2015 Omeganaut
  • Options
    vespachica wrote: »

My bad. Totally didn't see the time. Now I kind of feel like a dick. I dont' come in to SEA-TAC till 2:15, so if I hurry I should make it to the hotel by just before 3. Where would we meet up? At Valve?

[ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular

Maybe is some lock down until E3? And thx for putting in the effort to organize this.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    HAVOKNWHAVOKNW LANcouverRegistered User regular
    Please sign me and a +1 up for Thursday wait list. Thanks!

• Options
    keeponrunningkeeponrunning Registered User regular
    please put me down for Thursday. i will be in town late on wednesday but i will love to go on thursday if possible!

thanks
    andrew

• Options
    giantrygiantry Registered User regular
    I would be down for wed if its in the afternoon +1 . Ill probably be coming in in the morning so depends on what time.

• Options
    b3nt0ub3nt0u Registered User regular
    I'd be down for Wednesday for 4 total including me. PM if you need my email.

• Options
    Please move my slot officially to the Wednesday part of the list. It will take some praying there are no delays and me hauling ass through Seattle, but I land at 2:15 and will be packing my bags in such a way as to only have carryons. Lets do this.

[ X ] Badge
    [ X ] Hotel
    [ X ] Plane
    Wish me luck!
  • Options
    embraceternityembraceternity Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Fingers crossed that your local friend can get a hold of them and get something scheduled! Thank you for trying to set this up for everyone!

• Options
    GravekeeperGravekeeper Registered User new member
    Ahoy! Hopefully I'm not completely late for this. My friends and I are arriving at 10am on Wednesday, so we could potentially join that day's group; it'd be me plus two. If not, we can also do Thursday, however impossible that might be.

• Options
    KanaeShikiKanaeShiki Winnipeg, MB, CanadaRegistered User new member
    +2 for Tuesday post-PAX if that ever becomes an option!

• Options
    ShiroGohanShiroGohan Eat with Chopsticks SeattleRegistered User new member
    +5 for wednesday please!

• Options
    IntradoxIntradox AtlantaRegistered User regular
    I can also make it on the Wednesday before pax.

• Options
    pogoplaypogoplay Writer/Blogger/Gamer Calgary, AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Wednesday would work for me also, we got the Westin for another day. +3 for me.

Attended: PAX Prime 2010, PAX Prime 2011, PAX Prime 2012, PAX Prime 2014.
    Attending: PAX Prime 2016
    Twitter @Pogoplay