As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The One [chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i managed to sleep 7 hours without waking up. this is highly unusual. typically i will wake up at least 2-3 times to pee due to whatever is wrong with my wretched insides.

• Options
    (probably the beetus)

rms i am less than 3 months from i think having healthcare!! maybe i will get insulin

do you want to be glucose bros

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    (probably the beetus)

rms i am less than 3 months from i think having healthcare!! maybe i will get insulin

do you want to be glucose bros

We will be a glucose lynch mob.

Beating up the glucoses.

Damn sweeties, taking the jobs.

• Options
    notagain.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    IP0wKnT.gif

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Robin; the long lost Venture Bro.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Tav‌
    Well depends what your budget is really. Central London can be a bit expensive, for reason of fleecing tourists

Cheap pubs: Weatherspoons and Samual Smith. They might have sub 10 pound pub f9d.
    Cheap Asian food is your best bet, you can find Indian, Vietnamese places around the outskirts of central that will charge under 10 for food and may allow byo.

Failing that, the student's friend is the supermarket sandwiches and bag of beer, then find a park.

@Kalkino‌

Thanks for that! I'm not sure what we're going to end up doing. We basically have about 7 hours to kill and very little money with which to do that, so we might just cinema/pub it up. Doubt we'll be up for sightseeing because we'll have our bags with a week's worth of clothing with us.

What area are you in?

The gig we're going to is in Brixton, but we're up for suggestions on what to do before that!

Well, the Beehive is a Weatherspoons in Brixton close to the tube. It may be a bit odd as cheap bars are like that. The Prince of Wales is nearby and I usually go there, but it isn't great. Trinity is nice too, real ales being cheap.

Brixton Village Market is an old warehouse full of restaurants, not super cheap but not too expensive. You could get a great 5 quid pizza and a 3.5 beer if minded.

The Ritzy is a nice cinema too. There is a nice photo gallery called photo fusion on Electric Avenue. Can't remember if free though.

Brixton is also on Victoria Line and two stops up is Pimlico, home to Take Britain, a large national art gallery, largely free. It is 5 minutes from tube stop so not too bad for carry stuff. They may have lockers too.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I'm worried that tomorrow is gonna be a day that will end in me being really sad.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Getting healthcare soon? What next, the right to vote?

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Getting healthcare soon? What next, the right to vote?

one day, he'll be a real boy

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Morn'. Today is DoFP day!

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    bleep bloop back to reality

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Neat Adventure Time - dealing with heavy duty stuff, having Finn be mad about losing his arm. Tha's neat. Kinda figured it'd just be forgotten about.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Also he Minecrafted the world. Heh.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    And btw Watchdogs looks fine.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    GIJTAIV.png

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    In amusing but sad news BBC reports that ballots stating "I love you" will be valid, in the current presidential election. This is because people are apparently so devoted to the main candidate, ex Army chief Al Sisi, that they want to do this.

• Options
    In amusing but sad news BBC reports that ballots stating "I love you" will be valid, in the current presidential election. This is because people are apparently so devoted to the main candidate, ex Army chief Al Sisi, that they want to do this.

For a short momemt I thought you had finally overthrown your monarchy.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

Patriarch Elizabeth must be overthrown!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

We'll never get rid of The Q-Unit

we're just going to keep her on life support forever

at least until Charles carks it and we can have Queen Middleton

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    watch dogs averaging 81-82 metacritic

they probs not v plesed abote dis

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

No bonus for the developers.

• Options
    8/10 for a AAA game is basically 0/10 FYI HTH

Watch_Dogs moar like watch this dog, it gon' poop on your rug

I was gonna do a third but I ain't got one so myaaaaah

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    My favourite characters on Cutthroat Kitchen are the ones who refer to themselves in the third person

this one guy calls himself "the Rebel Chef"

and his talking heads are like, "the Rebel don't want no part of that!"

"these guys will learn that it'll take more than that to beat the Rebel"

"with a Rebel yell, the Rebel cries more, more, more"

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

I Kate even eligable? Wouldn't it go to her children first?

• Options

I Kate even eligable? Wouldn't it go to her children first?

We'll make an exception for the QILF-in-waiting

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    This place has very heavy rain and no paths between buildings that are covered.

Now everybody knows the majesty of Mojo's nipples.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    hello [chat]

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Just finished watching The Two Escobars, the ESPN documentary about Colombian soccer in the cocaine era

man, Andre Escobar seemed like a real good human being

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Wake up time: 4:30 am

Current time: 4 am

Time slept so far: 0

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I have been so sick that I was unable to enjoy the triple cheeseburger with extra cheese I ate briefly before realising I was ill.

The horror.

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

31392_431570651205_593146205_6011394_6120749_n.jpg
    ?

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I love the rating scale for video games.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

No bonus for the developers.

Should have coded better so that you couldn't slip detection by just jumping into the water.

Noobs.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Reading Watch Dogs reviews, yeah looks like how I pictured it would turn out.

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Elki wrote: »
    I love the rating scale for video games.
    75% - 100%? Once you make the mental adjustment it's actually fairly alright.

Except for the whole numerical rating system being pointless.

Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    Neat Adventure Time - dealing with heavy duty stuff, having Finn be mad about losing his arm. Tha's neat. Kinda figured it'd just be forgotten about.

Not knowing the details I'd be guessing it would be hard to forget losing an arm. Unless he suffered brain trauma too. Or got it back.

Still adventure time seems like the kind of show to have continuity to important things like that.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    cEAM84R.jpg

This discussion has been closed.