As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Australia, where winter is coming. And also Game of Thrones, months after everywhere else.

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    aerynkelly wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    aerynkelly wrote: »
    slightly late to the conversation, but the public transport in Canberra uses a card system and it's really nice and easy to use.

there's public transport in Canberra????

I know Canberra is viewed fairly negatively, not gonna argue, but getting around is pretty easy. I enjoyed my time there.

You can't say that hrumph hrumph it threatens my existing opinion based on a school trip I took there once hrumph hrumph

Dude, I lived there for five years. As it happens, I never once caught a bus - now you can take that as a snarky indictment of the convenience and timetabling of the ACT bus services, or a ringing endorsement of the breadth of the cycle path coverage. It's up to you.

It wasn't directed at anyone, I've just spent a while here in Tasmania correcting some pretty ludicrous assumptions about canberra

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    So uh, there has been one final correction made to my sig...

f8387fh79dwe.jpg

I have 15 chocoholic baggies to give away. I will accept bribes and/or sexual favours in exchange, because this is Gidgegannup Agricultural Show Blue Ribbon winning stuff, folks.

(I will also just give you one if you find me before I have run out.)

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I am about 2/3rds drunk, or something, and just back at the apartment from the Australian game dev awards.

I am so fucking happy right now, you beautiful people

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    Melbourne I will be in you again tomorrow. Who is actually around, and who will drink with me?

• Options
    PM @Kincaid to get added to the whatsapp group, then ask there (tomorrow, we're mostly all asleep right now)

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    @chrishallett83‌ PAX actually starts tomorrow, not in 2 days!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I am always up for boozing

• Options
    Just less than 25 hours to PAX!

• Options
    I don't know if I was just in the same plane as Flay. He had a different.haircut.than I remember and I haven't seen him in a couple of years. Also I've slept 9 hours total past 3 nights and my mins might be playing tricks on me.

• Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Turns out my pax pass never arrived anywhere and I'm not sure if anybody can hook me up so I miiight be fucked

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    LaCabra wrote: »
    Turns out my pax pass never arrived anywhere and I'm not sure if anybody can hook me up so I miiight be fucked

They should have sent you some sort of a code dealie, right? Maybe they can sort it out if you have that?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    @chrishallett83‌ PAX actually starts tomorrow, not in 2 days!

What is UP with all you people from the future?

• Options
    KharnorKharnor Registered User regular
    Just arrived in Melb'n! Yaaaay

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Is it wise to bring a backpack or something to PAX? I don't know if I will be buying much but who knows what things I will accumulate during the day.

• Options
    AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    For sure. Keep water, snacks and a phone charger in there.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    So are we just rocking up to the hoffen dealy around 6ish or something?

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Dinner is at 7:15

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Rock up at 6. Build a fort out of empty steins. Demand people swear fealty to your bloodline before permitting them entry

• Options
    @Blake T and @Vivixenne and @Kincaidlease to add to whatspp. First two have my number. Else: Friday breakfast where at?

• Options
    aerynkellyaerynkelly nothing to see here, move along Registered User regular
    Melbourne Convention Center is a nice (welcome) big change from the Showgrounds last year - so excited it's PAX time again

fss_overall.png
  • Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    reminder: PM me your phone number to get added to the whatsapp group.

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Forum photo!

1pm on Sunday, outside by the pirate ship! (Assuming it is not raining horrendously) if it is, meet under the giant overhang outside the exhibition center off Clarendon street.

See you there!

Some guy.
  • Options
    Oh no, that's. 30 min before I come off shift :(

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Crap, not gonna have my phone on me until midday.

EDIT: Never mind problem solved. If anyone wants to say hi drop by the Greater Than Games booth til around midday.

Flay on
  • Options
    had to take my shoes off going through security check in, and when the woman was scanning all my stuff she asked where I was going, and when I told her straight away she said "for the games convention? I've seem lots of people going through for that!"

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    so when's this pax thing again? I forget

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    PAX?! At this time of year?!? In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    It is madness.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    PAX? Isn't that one of those weird new viruses going around?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Twitch stream chat is subscriber only which is kind of really dumb! And the schedule appears to indicate that its skipping over the 1st Q&A. Woo twitch?

• Options
    Fishman wrote: »
    PAX?! At this time of year?!? In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!

Well, may I see it?

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    Are you for real, Pax twitch? Not streaming the Q&A when every other PAX always does that?
    UGH. I couldn't make it this year and was really looking forward to watching twitch. My brother is in the audience right now, the keynote was streamed, and they have cameras and everything. It's not for lack of ability, they just turned the stream off.

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    Fishman wrote: »

Well, may I see it?

... No.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    Super bummed that they didn't stream the Q & A
    They even answered a question my brother submitted.

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kincaid‌!

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    And for those of you playing at home, all of Hofbrauhas just witnessed @Kincaid yodelling and doing the chicken dance.

He will do this for free, apparently.

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    Thanks for volunteering me you jerks.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    We love you nick

You went above and beyond the call of duty

• Options
    Happy birthday for six months ago, Nick!

This discussion has been closed.