As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Smash Brothers! DLC CHARACTERS CONFIRMED! MEWTWO SPRING 2015!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Not a fan of these new Mega Evolutions.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    So, if you're playing Bowser Jr as Roy, do you get "Roy's Our Boy" chants?

This will probably affect how much I play him.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Bowser Jr. has not been officially announced yet, so we have like zero footage of him and the koopalings in the English version.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I'll likely end up using Bowser Jr, maaaaaybe Ludwig, I just don't have nostalgia for the Koopalings (but people are happy they're in so good on 'em).

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roy has kickin rad sunglasses so of course I'm going to use him.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    People complain about Dark Pit, but I'm much rather Dr. Mario be an alt costume and give the clone spot to someone more interesting like Brittany or Charlie from Pikmin 3 or one of Samus's rivals from Hunters.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    link and mario are sooo fast now

overall im liking the speed of the game

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    More thoughts on duck hunt dog after last night: He has pretty serious range on a lot if his normal attacks which is nice. His recovery is great. And once again: Adorable

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    People complain about Dark Pit, but I'm much rather Dr. Mario be an alt costume and give the clone spot to someone more interesting like Brittany or Charlie from Pikmin 3 or one of Samus's rivals from Hunters.

I seriously doubt well ever see more pikmin reps theres only so much you can do with that franchise

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

I seriously doubt well ever see more pikmin reps theres only so much you can do with that franchise

You could do a clone based on one of the characters from 3 that uses the new Pikmin from that game

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014

You could do a clone based on one of the characters from 3 that uses the new Pikmin from that game
    I think olimar uses some pikmin from the new game already

yeah his up special recovery thing uses winged pikmin

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Our cats caught a baby bunny rabbit and brought it into the house and we got it away from them before they could hurt it but now it's living in our back yard because it doesn't know how to get home : ((((((((((((

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I seriously doubt we'll ever see anyone from Metroid Prime Hunters

• Options
    Sylux shows up at the end of corruption

But yeah I doubt they'll show up in a Japanese-native game

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    The Japanese side of Metroid development likes to actively ignore that the Prime games exist at all, and Hunters is the black sheep of that family

I definitely wouldn't get my hopes up

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    RIDLEY IS RIGHT THERE DAMMIT

NINTENDOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    eff ridley give me mother brain

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I've been mostly playing as Villager but there are still some things I really don't understand about the character. Like how the down B is supposed to be used. It's so telegraphed that it doesn't seem like you should ever hit someone.

• Options
    Gundi wrote: »
    I've been mostly playing as Villager but there are still some things I really don't understand about the character. Like how the down B is supposed to be used. It's so telegraphed that it doesn't seem like you should ever hit someone.
    plant and water the seed and then use the axe, taking advantage of the fact that they're gonna be paranoid about the tree

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Oh the axe is an attack in itself?

• Options
    Oh the axe is an attack in itself?

yeah you can hit dudes with it

• Options
    Our cats caught a baby bunny rabbit and brought it into the house and we got it away from them before they could hurt it but now it's living in our back yard because it doesn't know how to get home : ((((((((((((

EF0xLCCl.jpg

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    That bunny doesn't have a home anymore, put it somewhere with good hiding spots and don't let your cats out for awhile.

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    plant and water the seed and then use the axe, taking advantage of the fact that they're gonna be paranoid about the tree

The water bucket also pushes enemies back. Much less useful I'm sure than the axe but there it is. The tree also can block some projectiles.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    According to The Internet, that bunny is probably more mature than it looks and doesn't necessarily need to be taken care of. They leave the nest when they're about five inches long, and that looks pretty close to the "if they look like this it can probably do fine on its own" picture.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    That bunny doesn't have a home anymore, put it somewhere with good hiding spots and don't let your cats out for awhile.

this but if you're still not sure call a rescue place and just ask them what they think you should do (they will tell you to let it go someplace unless it's deathly ill or something)

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    More thoughts on duck hunt dog after last night: He has pretty serious range on a lot if his normal attacks which is nice. His recovery is great. And once again: Adorable

I keep forgetting they put the fucking laughing dog in as a playable character

god so many weird ass characters to play as I fucking love it

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Got together with a couple of friends yesterday and played this to 100 stars as is our wont, really great fun even with just 5 characters and 2 minute matches. Got mixed up on the controls a little at first but yeah, really solid and plays great.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    Got a 2DS today with some trade-in (I prefer the weight distribution over the 3DS) and paid off Smash Bros.

So I guess I'll be trying out that demo today

I heard that customizable controls aren't in the demo? I imagine they'll be in the main game, right?

• Options
    Got a 2DS today with some trade-in (I prefer the weight distribution over the 3DS) and paid off Smash Bros.

So I guess I'll be trying out that demo today

I heard that customizable controls aren't in the demo? I imagine they'll be in the main game, right?

Yeah they will be

The demo is super bare bones, there's no options at all

• Options
    On one hand I wanted to hold off until that New 3DS, but there is no time window on when we'll get it and also I don't yet know how it'll feel in my hand

I also haven't looked into whether or not it plays original DS games yet, if it didn't that would be a no-go

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    it will play original ds games

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    @Speed Racer take it to a rescue place, they'll take it or tell you where you can release it

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I'd have just let the cats kill it. Wild rabbits are vermin.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular

how can I be as badass as you

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »

murder small helpless animals

• Options
    Have a garden?

sirtoons.png
  • Options

You would have let a cat kill a rabbit just all up inside your house? Vermin or no that seems pretty short sighted unless you like cleaning up all the mess from a dying rabbit

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »

murder small helpless animals
    So like, can he command the cats so as to use them as tools of small animal murder?

sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Or are we calling someone a sociopath for giggles?

sirtoons.png
This discussion has been closed.