As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chrono [Chat]ter!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    eOWriKe.jpg

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    LoL players appear to be younger than pro players of other games

I guess it is still kind of the youngest esport around, even though it's been around forever now

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    okay i ordered a new ipad because i couldn't think of anything better to put towards my company's tech benefit that they'd actually approve

so new ipad ole!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    oh fak guys!

10703665_10204061806259261_949380329026245782_n.jpg?oh=09ce0d1f728a5b0485a2547a28b9707f&oe=54B5D654

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    hey can you guys quit quoting that image, because I haven't watched the finals yet

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Irond Will wrote: »
    league of legends 2014 champions

lolsamsungwhite.jpg

ladies...

will is trying to play it cool but you know he's clenching his thighs together and fanning his face just from the sheer amount of Winning

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Podly wrote: »
    oh fak guys!

10703665_10204061806259261_949380329026245782_n.jpg?oh=09ce0d1f728a5b0485a2547a28b9707f&oe=54B5D654

I'm a virgin so I should come out of this alive.

Couscous on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    thpoilers

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    guys thanks for the advice

i don't think I'm terribly cut out for babbying

doesn't matter, really, because it's temporary

I don't think I fell in love with soy until he was a few months old and started to smile and react to me as a person

before that it was just like, well I guess it's time to wipe this thing down again

I'm not assuming you are feeling that way, but if you are it may be some comfort to know that not everyone clicks with a kid right away

there is a nice photo essay about someone else feeling that way too: http://thereluctantfather.com/

was very true for me with the first one

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

I guess maybe I kinda knew what I was in for emotionally, and able to connect earlier? idk. :)

@Blameless Cleric

He loved the others quicker than he loved you!!!!

Am I supposed to be offended?
    I was horrible

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    thpoilers

we did world cup spoilers when people were watching football in chat i dont think its especially dumb or joke worthy for spool to ask for a lol spoiler

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014

I don't think I fell in love with soy until he was a few months old and started to smile and react to me as a person

before that it was just like, well I guess it's time to wipe this thing down again

I'm not assuming you are feeling that way, but if you are it may be some comfort to know that not everyone clicks with a kid right away

there is a nice photo essay about someone else feeling that way too: http://thereluctantfather.com/

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

I guess maybe I kinda knew what I was in for emotionally, and able to connect earlier? idk. :)

@Blameless Cleric

I was horrible

Was?

Ludious on
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    like spool can tell the difference

nerds all look the same

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

@Blameless Cleric

I was horrible

Was?

I'm great now!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    oh fak guys!

Wait a minute....

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    P10 wrote: »
    thpoilers

we did world cup spoilers when people were watching football in chat i dont think its especially dumb or joke worthy for spool to ask for a lol spoiler
    but i don't care about league or soccer
    and i wasn't making fun of his request so much as poking fun at the fact that he made that request and it was immediately violated

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i bought some burnt orange khakis yesterday cause i liked the color, it's fall and hey lets make a statement

but what do i pair them with

like a neutral color dress shirt? black would look good but then i'd be captain halloween, right?

maybe a darker muted maroon?

@So It Goes@Atomika‌ you are fashionable right, hep me

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

@Blameless Cleric

I was horrible

That's not why, it's because fathers don't have the hormonal explosion that happens when a baby is born that mothers do. He loved you, but he was also terrified he'd break you ;)

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i'm looking at this weird red t-shirt i bought at the gap and wondering why. it's like a wholesome stop sign red and has 3 buttons at the collar

wtf am i going to wear that with

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

@Blameless Cleric

I was horrible

That's not why, it's because fathers don't have the hormonal explosion that happens when a baby is born that mothers do. He loved you, but he was also terrified he'd break you ;)

So you're a Republican in Name Only ?

That's your new av meaning right

• Options
    i'm looking at this weird red t-shirt i bought at the gap and wondering why. it's like a wholesome stop sign red and has 3 buttons at the collar

jeans?

• Options
    society puts a lot of pressure on parents to instantly love their children

kids aren't awesome new headphones you can unbox so it takes awhile

i'm just saying if kids came out of the box and could play blu-rays that parents would love them more

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

less so with the 2nd

not at all with the 3rd.

@Blameless Cleric

I was horrible

So you're a Republican in Name Only ?

That's your new av meaning right

ha! cute!

no.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2014
    i bought some burnt orange khakis yesterday cause i liked the color, it's fall and hey lets make a statement

like a neutral color dress shirt? black would look good but then i'd be captain halloween, right?

@So It Goes@Atomika‌ you are fashionable right, hep me

i have some orange trousers. they work well with white or blue shirt and navy, grey or black tie & blazer.

probably avoid pairing with green and brown

and ofc red or yellow. don't even dare

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

jeans?

is red and blue a good look? that's two primary colors. i thought you were not supposed to wear two primary colors as your main pieces.

so blue/red/yellow... pick one.

i do have some grey jeans though.

BURNT ORANGE KHAKIS + RED SHIRT. say goodbye to your eyeballs, ladies. hope no bulls see me.

• Options

i'm just saying if kids came out of the box and could play blu-rays that parents would love them more

way to play into spool's cyborg society fantasies, yeesh!

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    #KANYES OF TARKIR

In the words of the Pie,

This that shit I DO like.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    league of legends 2014 champions

lolsamsungwhite.jpg

ladies...

*deep breathe*

NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Options

just throw that one away

or give it to a black or indian friend. they can wear a bright red shirt

not you though

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

Wire me up

I want robot parts immediately

• Options

jeans?

is red and blue a good look? that's two primary colors. i thought you were not supposed to wear two primary colors as your main pieces.

so blue/red/yellow... pick one.

i do have some grey jeans though.

BURNT ORANGE KHAKIS + RED SHIRT. say goodbye to your eyeballs, ladies. hope no bulls see me.

Jeans are generally pretty generic, so you can wear them with pretty much anything* I wouldn't do a dark blue jean, though, no.

*this is true in Austin, and most of the rest of Texas, but is in no way a universal truth

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

you are fashionable right, hep me

oh i see how it is

• Options
    also damnit

I am legit bummed by the spoilers, and Bel got a good enough look to be actually spoilered.

:( That really sicks.

• Options

Wire me up

I want robot parts immediately

is this why you're so into clamps

• Options
    also damnit

I am legit bummed by the spoilers, and Bel got a good enough look to be actually spoilered.

:( That really sicks.

Yes, it does, a lot

I may be a nerd, but some respect wouldn't hurt :(

• Options
    been watching these games all month. It's been really exciting and fun and I'm sorry you think it's dumb but shit, guys.

• Options

just throw that one away

or give it to a black or indian friend. they can wear a bright red shirt

not you though

i'll give it to some nameless guy right before he beams down to the planet

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

you are fashionable right, hep me

oh i see how it is

i was gonna link you but then i thought nah, cinders wore that uggo black shirt

hue hue hue hue hue

no srsly hep me

• Options
    and again

Fuck it I'm out. See you guys in the next thread or whatever.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    If BC and Belasco were lions, BC and Belasco would fight to see who was the alpha female of the pack.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Bubsy_3D.png
    I love how the quotes might actually be falsified.

This discussion has been closed.