Options

kittens with mus[chat]hes

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Holy shit

My draft was p1p1 Bloodstained Mire, p2p1 Windswept Heath, p3p1 Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker

So, I guess you could say things are going pretty well

@winky is that cube? sounds fine. i sometimes go all fixing so you can play whatever

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    I'm starting to seriously consider getting rid of my cat. I love him, but my arms are covered In scratches again because he attacked me in my sleep.

Ugh :(

Maybe close the bedroom door? Give your cat another bed in the apartment and train the kitty to use that?

some cats are not capable of sleeping in the same bed as their owners for this reason. Is it just the night scratches or are there other things?

He has been a jerk since he was a kitten, but this sleep attack thing is new. Fortunately I have a really big closet, so he has been spending a lot of time in there. I hate doing that to him though, but at least he can't bite me when he is in there....

Go on my cat from hell. Jackson will sort it out.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    that sideline reporter is quite pretty

also are they boning? idk but if not that seems sort of rude to kiss a person

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Curse you phone post! Engorged is a word, I don't know what the duck engirged is!

tumescent

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    turgid

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    swollen

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    distended!

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    rigid

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

14728348313_8b2d22a009_z.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Pleasantly plump

• Options
    ok apparently i should vigorously wash my hands with warm water to bring more blood closer to the surface

idk

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Pleasantly plump

And then desc comes in to body shame.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Errrr, @Donkey Kong

I don't know what is up vanilla's ass with the extra quotation marks.

The XPS line is the hobbyist/gamer line. It sacrifices build quality for extra megahurtz!!!11111 and the occasional stupid lightning effect.

You really want one from the business lines. Seriously, the reliability and build quality on the business brands are leagues ahead from the home brands that they're basically not the same product.

Specifically, look at the Dell Precision M2800. That's the top of the line business laptop Dell provides.

Customize it and get it with the max CPU, RAM, and SSD available. You can also get it with a 1920x1080 LED display. It ain't Retina, but it's pretty damn nice.

The screen isn't a super big deal. I mostly want it to force myself to do some professional development and learn to do good resolution independent interfaces in Windows. Also images look super pretty and my job is images.

It looks like I'm gonna have to pick between hot features with shoddy build quality or hideous, bulky, well-built machines without splashy stuff.

A- apple-chan

you do image processing? i thought your jerb was programming industrial code shit

Industrial image processing! Pattern recognition, replacing peeps with robots. That whole scene.

thats racist but i like it

but why pattern recognition? is this fitting industrial ropots with cameras so they can assess wat they doin and shit

Exactly. V typical would be like, here's a partially made thing just kind of thrown on a conveyer belt, not in any particular orientation. Here's a 6-axis robot arm and a tray of parts by the side of the belt. Device rolls in, take a picture, determine its pose, look at the parts, find the best fitting one, tell the robot to pick it up, shove it where it goes with about 20 micron accuracy, device rolls out. Repeat. Right now there are people who sit around and do this for maybe 60% of the parts, robots for 40%. Each year we chip away at that.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @thomamelas p.s. Transformers vs GI Joe

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok apparently i should vigorously wash my hands with warm water to bring more blood closer to the surface

idk

Expert medical advice: Cold hands are one element. Dehydration is another. BP meds probably don't help either. Maybe you are a perfect storm of not bleeding.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Errrr, @Donkey Kong

The XPS line is the hobbyist/gamer line. It sacrifices build quality for extra megahurtz!!!11111 and the occasional stupid lightning effect.

You really want one from the business lines. Seriously, the reliability and build quality on the business brands are leagues ahead from the home brands that they're basically not the same product.

Specifically, look at the Dell Precision M2800. That's the top of the line business laptop Dell provides.

Customize it and get it with the max CPU, RAM, and SSD available. You can also get it with a 1920x1080 LED display. It ain't Retina, but it's pretty damn nice.

The screen isn't a super big deal. I mostly want it to force myself to do some professional development and learn to do good resolution independent interfaces in Windows. Also images look super pretty and my job is images.

It looks like I'm gonna have to pick between hot features with shoddy build quality or hideous, bulky, well-built machines without splashy stuff.

A- apple-chan

you do image processing? i thought your jerb was programming industrial code shit

Industrial image processing! Pattern recognition, replacing peeps with robots. That whole scene.

but why pattern recognition? is this fitting industrial ropots with cameras so they can assess wat they doin and shit

Exactly. V typical would be like, here's a partially made thing just kind of thrown on a conveyer belt, not in any particular orientation. Here's a 6-axis robot arm and a tray of parts by the side of the belt. Device rolls in, take a picture, determine its pose, look at the parts, find the best fitting one, tell the robot to pick it up, shove it where it goes with about 20 micron accuracy, device rolls out. Repeat. Right now there are people who sit around and do this for maybe 60% of the parts, robots for 40%. Each year we chip away at that.

DK is a race traitor

All working for Skynet

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

the way he was mugging at the camera while saying that and her flushed reaction made me think there was def some familiarity.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Errrr, @Donkey Kong

A- apple-chan

nice

then i guess it comes on to like surface analysis and shit

then u add cameras to assess how handsome the workers are so they can slowly eliminate the waifus so they are forced to become employed as butlers to rich english people

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Hrm. Turns out a packet of Mahatma rice and an envelope of vaguely ranch-flavored tuna do not combine to give a great taste, and in fact feel kind of odd in the mouth.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

yah it's gold for trolls on the MRA side to fling in the face of the SJW side, whilst the braying racists make it impossible for the SJW side to avoid feeling icky

I do wonder whether the video has enough legs to progress past mere online noise

idk

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    @thomamelas p.s. Transformers vs GI Joe

Is very Kirby.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options

idk

Expert medical advice: Cold hands are one element. Dehydration is another. BP meds probably don't help either. Maybe you are a perfect storm of not bleeding.

all of this is true.

Always be warm, always be hydrated. Those are two things you can be in control of.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    dk i have to know how much cream cheese icing is in my blood goddamnit

• Options
    By the way, people do really shoddy work. Once the robots start working properly, there's like, 99.999% manufacturing yield. With people its closer to 97%.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    syndalis wrote: »

idk

all of this is true.

Always be warm, always be hydrated. Those are two things you can be in control of.

Stop taking your heart medication and bleed to fainting. You need to purify.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    a friend of mine does grindr diaries

http://grindrdiary.tumblr.com/

he says some wacky shit to people

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    *~hey handsome people*~

greenman gaming is doing a thing where if you vote in some dumb awards thing you get a free copy of xcom enemy unknown

this game is great great great

you have to make a couple of accounts but it's all on the level. give it a shot, if you please. FULL DISCLOSURE you may have already been a member of GMG to get this deal but heck why not sign up now

it's a pretty good site, for pc gaming enthusiasts that are always on the hunt for scoops

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    a friend of mine does grindr diaries

http://grindrdiary.tumblr.com/

he says some wacky shit to people

YES!

• Options
    Tarranon wrote: »
    *~hey handsome people*~

greenman gaming is doing a thing where if you vote in some dumb awards thing you get a free copy of xcom enemy unknown

you have to make a couple of accounts but it's all on the level. give it a shot, if you please. FULL DISCLOSURE you may have already been a member of GMG to get this deal but heck why not sign up now

it's a pretty good site, for pc gaming enthusiasts that are always on the hunt for scoops

What the hell

• Options
    cinders wat are those pics from?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    By the way, people do really shoddy work. Once the robots start working properly, there's like, 99.999% manufacturing yield. With people its closer to 97%.

yes obviously

humans will be deprecated in all things

like driving

teehee

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i called her and did the perfunctory sorry not into it speech

so yay

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    tumblr_ndg5tyrOkO1scptwuo1_1280.jpg

haha

the dude is super hot and lives in LA so I assume he's knee deep in the butthole

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    playing alpha centauri on transcend difficulty

doop doop dooo expanding south

getting free tech from pods

doop doop doo get secrets of the human brain

expand north

OH GOD IT IS A SEA OF ORANGE BASES

MIRIAM IS EVERYWHERE

OH GOOOOODDDDD

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    @Irond Will@Elki‌

i wish you'd let me teach you destiny MP

my friends are not great cause they're not used to it but i can pull the team w/ a 3.8 kd ratio and 1/3 the 20000 points needed to win

• Options
    Gays have references for blowjobs?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Holy shit

My draft was p1p1 Bloodstained Mire, p2p1 Windswept Heath, p3p1 Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker

So, I guess you could say things are going pretty well

winky is that cube? sounds fine. i sometimes go all fixing so you can play whatever

Cube!?

Khans of Tarkir

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    *~hey handsome people*~

What the hell

i'm not afraid to shill, if it means people will play a good game

i do it for you

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
This discussion has been closed.