Options

[The Legend of Zelda] This thread got turned into a pink bunny, find the new one.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Roe wrote: »

I'm not quite sure I understand.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

Ebay has been full of both LE MM copies, and the New 3ds Majoras Mask edition selling for 50-100 dollars more than the originals, because everyone and their mother soaked up the online preorders.

The regular 3ds XLs were sold out online and in stores, but today gamestop listed a Majoras Mask 3ds bundle that includes the LE and the MM 3ds XL for normal price.

oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular

Ebay has been full of both LE MM copies, and the New 3ds Majoras Mask edition selling for 50-100 dollars more than the originals, because everyone and their mother soaked up the online preorders.

The regular 3ds XLs were sold out online and in stores, but today gamestop listed a Majoras Mask 3ds bundle that includes the LE and the MM 3ds XL for normal price.

I think we're kind of used to Gamestop giving us the middle finger.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular

Aaaaaaaand it's already sold out.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    I have it in my hands!

I'm going out tonight so can't play it!

Curses!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Ah yeah boy!!

co93tlsa84k4.jpg

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    Kind of sad I will never have the Skull Kid figure because of scalpers. As a toy collector I should really be used to that by now I suppose.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Has anyone's Amazon order of the LE shipped yet? This is annoying me...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Mine is going to be delivered in a few hours. Maybe its like the Sonic amiibo situation?

• Options

Mines preparing to ship right now.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    I went ahead and emailed Amazon. Maybe I'm being paranoid but never hurts to ask.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I'll be getting it today, but I'll have to hold off for about a month. It's gonna be a birthday present for a family member.

• Options
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    HeraldSHeraldS Registered User regular
    Downloaded the game last night, got the CE guide this morning. Looks so pretty. Would be playing it right now if I wasn't setting up my new PS4. It's been quite a day.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

Mine shipped overnight/very early this morning. Should be here tomorrow on 2 day Prime shipping.

• Options

Mine shipped overnight/very early this morning. Should be here tomorrow on 2 day Prime shipping.

Tomorrow's Saturday though.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Mine just showed up. I think its awesome that the back of the box warns you the statue is not an amiibo.

• Options
    Amazon told me it was backordered -_- *sigh* They did upgrade me to one day shipping though.

• Options
    -Abel--Abel- Registered User regular
    "Dear Abel,

Wednesday, we sent an email informing you that your pre-order of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask was inadvertently cancelled.

We have since corrected this error. To make up for any inconvenience this may have caused, we are now sending you your game for free.

While tracking information cannot be provided for this shipment, you can expect to receive your order by Monday, February 16, 2015.

Thank you for your patience, and we hope you enjoy your free game.

Sincerely,

Karalyn Sartor
    Vice President Customer Care"

This is simultaneously the saddest and happiest news I could have received today.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Just bought my copy off eshop and downloaded it. Mask hunting hooooooooo!

• Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    Was having some fun playing this... then realized my L button shit the bed when I went to go play the song of time. Fantastic.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »

Aaaaaaaand it's already sold out.

<Casually flips off Gamestop and Amazon.>

Well, I went the the Ebay route. This was one bungled release.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    So I bought Majora's mask 3D last night...This will, pretty much be my first time playing the game despite the fact that I own the VC version on the Wii.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Dear urahonky,

Unfortunately, your order #N00B for The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Collector’s Edition Official Strategy Guide has been delayed. All other items on your order are not affected by this delay. The While we work to get your item to you, please enjoy a free copy of the eGuide. Visit http://www.primagames.com/ to register with a free account and redeem your code #CODE at to access your eguide.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Always remember that we are here for you. Just reply to this email or you can reach us at 800-883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM – 10 PM CST Monday – Saturday, or 8 AM to 8 PM CST on Sundays.

Have a wonderful day,

Your friends at GameStop.com

So you fuckers forced me to buy this $20 useless POS to get your bundle and then you turn around and tell me you can't fulfill the order and sent me a link to view the digital guide? I swear I better get this goddamn book.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Gee thanks Bill, now you made me tempted to pick this up.

I had my wife pick me up this for the winter holidays a few years back:
    71uV6GInPgL.jpg

EDIT: Holy crap that was a larger image than I was expecting it to be.

I'd love that, but instead I just have several of the single volumes. Not all of them, though.

I do love the LttP adaptation, though. Far better adaptation than Nintendo Power's.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    urahonky wrote: »
    Dear urahonky,

Unfortunately, your order #N00B for The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Collector’s Edition Official Strategy Guide has been delayed. All other items on your order are not affected by this delay. The While we work to get your item to you, please enjoy a free copy of the eGuide. Visit http://www.primagames.com/ to register with a free account and redeem your code #CODE at to access your eguide.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Always remember that we are here for you. Just reply to this email or you can reach us at 800-883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM – 10 PM CST Monday – Saturday, or 8 AM to 8 PM CST on Sundays.

Have a wonderful day,

Your friends at GameStop.com

So you fuckers forced me to buy this $20 useless POS to get your bundle and then you turn around and tell me you can't fulfill the order and sent me a link to view the digital guide? I swear I better get this goddamn book.

Amazon isn't even shipping it until Tuesday for me.

Man, everything seems to be taking forever to get to me. The MM LE Skull Kid bundle, my MM New 3DS XL and the guide... *sigh*

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Game slows down at times when running around Termina field.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    My Amazon order updated last night to say it's arriving Tuesday again so they must have found more after being back-ordered (this is with the one day shipping now, so I guess it would have been Wednesday before). I'll feel much better once it ACTUALLY says it's shipping, but at least it seems I'll be getting it when I expected it after all. Was worried they'd never get more stock, or at best I'd get the thing in like April or something ridiculous like that.

Meanwhile Best Buy still hasn't shipped my Majora's Mask New 3ds which is annoying. That is at least in "Preparing Order" so I know they are doing *something* with it (unlike stupid Amazon), but how long does it take to prepare the damn order? I think it's been in that state since late Thursday...

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I really felt they should have done the Goron part early in the game. That way, the Goron mask would have allowed you to buzz all over the field with ease.

• Options

Is that the only place? Because that would be a huge improvement over the N64 version that slowed down 99% of the time :P That game was REALLY pushing the N64 pretty hard, even with the extra RAM card.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular

Play the Song of Double Time.

Heyoooooooooo

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Speaking of, that the double song of time now lets you choose a specific future time instead of forward to the next dawn/dusk is so much better. No more waiting around for old ladies to get mugged for instance.

• Options
    Zerozaki IshikiZerozaki Ishiki Registered User regular
    Ha ha, I accidentally ran into the old lady just wandering around town my second time through the cycle. Was surprised by how small the window for that is.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    A friend of mine made a cel-shaded recreation of the promotional art:

tumblr_njqgx5MxiX1rqz5qko3_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_njqgx5MxiX1rqz5qko1_r1_1280.jpg

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    That face is the true horror of Majora's Mask.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Is it just me or does the in-game clock run a lot faster than the N64 version of the game? I remember each hour of in-game time corresponding to a minute of real time, but it seems more like 30 seconds now.

• Options
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the in-game clock run a lot faster than the N64 version of the game? I remember each hour of in-game time corresponding to a minute of real time, but it seems more like 30 seconds now.

Are you using the inverted song of time to slow it down?

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    No, I'm still on the first cycle so I don't have the Ocarina yet. But the Song of Double Time slowed it down to 2 minutes per hour IIRC.

• Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I got my MM3D and that Skull Kid figure is pretty dope. The limited edition of Wind Waker had a Ganon figure, this had Skull Kid..... if Twilight Princess gets remade can we expect a Zant figure? Hmmmm.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Loving finding all the small tweaks and changes and probing my memory for how the various quests work.

I wonder why they moved the bank? I guess people must have missed it before or something.

Finally time to move out into the wider world after achieving as much as I think I can in Clock Town with my current resources.

MhCw7nZ.gif