As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

House of CoDs

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I bought this and shot up some mans last night.

SteamID: Kadith

zkHcp.jpg
  • SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I need to get my timing down for single jump forward dashing so I can experience maximum shotgunnery.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    They managed to make the movement abilities feel unique. And I say that after playing dozens of hours of Destiny and Sunset Overdrive.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I might buy this, which is a weird feeling as I haven't played CoD since CoD4. How's the PC one this time around? Trying to decide between PS4/XB1 and PC

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Well the PS4 version is pretty dang solid. 1080p 60fps. The xbox version has a slightly lower resolution I think? But Jeff gerstmann said it looks pretty much the same.

And some preliminary googling says that the pc port is either totally fine or literally Satan shitting directly into your open mouth

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Well the PS4 version is pretty dang solid. 1080p 60fps. The xbox version has a slightly lower resolution I think? But Jeff gerstmann said it looks pretty much the same.

And some preliminary googling says that the pc port is either totally fine or literally Satan shitting directly into your open mouth

Oh, so it's a PC port.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    It shouldn't be a bar that has to be cleared, but I'm happy that Spacey isn't phoning it in/is in more than just two scenes.

And I played a multi match and got the game-winning-kill, time to retire.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I hope some of the g and t/se destiny crowd buys this. I have a great time playing destiny with you all

Spacey and baker are really good in this.. But I feel like some of the supporting cast give pretty weak performances.

Also I've still only played destiny twice. The mechanics are good enough but everything about it is just so disappointing I can't bring myself to play any more

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    PC version seems fine, the load times are a little long for single player but it runs okay and looks good.

zkHcp.jpg
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I am downloading this game.

It is LARGE

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Welp

I just bought this on PS4

CYpGAPn.png
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I want to make Kevin Spacey proud of me.

xet8c.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Kevin Spacey's character in this is just Frank Underwood, right

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Just without the accent.

Blankzilla wrote: »
    Welp

@Blankzilla‌ what is your psn? Mine is douglasdanger we should be friends

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Welp

@Blankzilla‌ what is your psn? Mine is douglasdanger we should be friends
    I think we are already

If not it is just Blankzilla

CYpGAPn.png
    edited November 2014
    Hm not sure
    Im on vacation until sunday, but i am buying this asap when i get home

I just checked, we are friends
    Sweet!

DouglasDanger on
    Any ps4 Bros want to try to play some Co op or multi tonight?

You know. Like all 20 of you

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I will probably get this once GMG has keys back in stock. They are charging a more reasonable $60 for this than Steam's $78.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Man, why is this taking an hour to install content in game after I've already downloaded an installed the entire thing. I just want to shoot some things before I fall asleep.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I just played an enjoyable, good-looking and well-designed stealth section in an FPS without having to restart or fire once.

Feels good.

I feel so dirty

I just entered a code from the inside of a box of mountain dew GAME FUEL for the chance to win an xbox one but way more likely double xp in multiplayer

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Can I talk about actual television show house of cards here

• BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    It's only my first day, so things might change, but the whole time I'm playing this I can't help but think "I could be having way more fun in Titanfall right now."

BionicPenguin on
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Oh man...Had the best game of TDM on Ground War. Opened up and got my UAV and Care package. Package dropped an AI Warbird. Called in those and the entire team walked down one of the side paths of Riot...right into its guns. Everyone dead. Warbird expires and Oh wouldn't you know...my actual AI Warbird comes in for round 2.

Game ended with me at 27 and 3. One of those COD moments where you just feel you bullied the entire team

• vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    PC version seems fine, the load times are a little long for single player but it runs okay and looks good.

There's a graphics setting that increases load times for SP. I can't remember which one but it pre-loads something so it's less likely to stutter during gameplay but increases the initial load time.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I keep speed reloading when I don't want to....

Story spoilers for up to San Francisco
    Spacey at the UN was pure super-villain, I love it.

"I am not developing a WMD...because I've already developed it."

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Can I talk about actual television show house of cards here

Only if you're discussing a future season where Kevin Spacey is a cyborg.

Or how a past season would be different if Kevin Spacey was a cyborg.

chiasaur11 on
    The next season of House of Cards has Jeremy Irons hopping universes to team up with Frank Underwood and our Kevin Spacey.

It's only my first day, so things might change, but the whole time I'm playing this I can't help but think "I could be having way more fun in Titanfall right now."

I think there's going to be this split, but so far I've been having a lot more fun in this one

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Like I wish wallrun was in, but more weapons, more unlocks, more modes, and no mechs are all plusses

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    So I'm reading that PC has mouse acceleration on by default, with no visible way to turn it off.

b1ehrMM.gif
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    So I'm reading that PC has mouse acceleration on by default, with no visible way to turn it off.

I'll never understand this complaint but a quick google has a fix for ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsULYiI7UOs

"To fix the mouse acceleration sensitivity issue in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare you have to change the polling rate of your mouse to 125hz"

None of the PC CoDs have ever had a mouse acceleration disable option

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Is there any way to get the single player missions to pre-load all at once?

It took me an hour and a half until I could play the first level last night, and I thought that was it, but afterwards I was met with a 45 minute timer on the load screen of the second level, so I just said fuck this and turned it off.

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    GMG keys are back in stock! And I get $10 off their $60 price for being a VIP! Apparently!

vegeta_666 wrote: »
    Kadith wrote: »

There's a graphics setting that increases load times for SP. I can't remember which one but it pre-loads something so it's less likely to stutter during gameplay but increases the initial load time.

Hmm the way I read those is that if you turned them off it wouldn't load stuff during the cinematic thereby increasing load times

zkHcp.jpg