Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
“YISUN was questioned once by a disciple at their speaking house. The disciple was new and nervous as they stood before the All and None. A droplet of sweat appeared on their forehead as they stammered out their first question:
‘What is the policy on NSFW webcomics?’
To which YISUN replied, ‘You can post a safe page from a NSFW webcomic.’
The newcomer looked relieved, but quickly fell into distracted thought. Then a thought came into their head.
‘Do I need to link webcomics I post?’
To which YISUN replied, ‘Cool people link webcomics.’
The newcomer was uncertain about their coolness, but pressed on.
Can I link NSFW webcomics?
To which YISUN replied, 'Yes, but with a warning.'
The newcomer smiled for the first time. Yes, this all made sense. They made to leave but turned back for one last question.
‘Is posting webcomics cool?’
To which YISUN replied, ‘No.’
The thread of webcomics past can be found through the Magus Gate.
* Don't post a NSFW comic that has been edited to make it work safe.
* You don't have to link a webcomic, but it is cool to do so.
* If you don't want to link a NSFW comic just put its title in the post.
* Only post stuff you genuinely love.
Suggestions, not rules: Do what thou wilt.
* Rehosting images is not a rule but it is polite.
* If the webcomic you're posting is really tall, put some/all of it in a spoiler.
* Scrolling past a webcomic is easier than starting a seven page discussion over how much you dislike it.