DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Oh and guys!

BTW

I am officially 19 as of yesterday
    a whole year of technical adulthood has passed wooo

omg i am so old

the next generation is already coming for what is mine

I think I'm in generation "Y", but personally I think I identify more with millenials. Probably because I changed life/career directions completely in my late 20s.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    In just four months Stacey will be eyeing me to put my into a nursing home.
    I'll spend all of his inheritance before I allow that to happen.
    *Buys a candy bar*
    Ok, inheritance has been spent.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Apple's upgrade plan isn't without it's issues. They force their OS's out on a schedule whether they're ready for primetime or not. And by the time they've patched out the serious issues its time for the next forced upgrade.

As a result there's tons of little issues that have been floating around in OSX since 10.6 that simply never got fixed.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    do you round up or down for 1/2 + 7?

or is that how you know you're totally a perv?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Oh and guys!

BTW

omg i am so old

I think I'm in generation "Y", but personally I think I identify more with millenials. Probably because I changed life/career directions completely in my late 20s.

Gen y is millenials

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Oh and guys!

BTW

omg i am so old

someone in the office today asked me who sang "We Will Rock You"

DDDDD:

MADNESS

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    stacey show us your abs so we can judge you

Make @Casual‌ link you to the last one I posted.

Gimme a few more weeks of MMA to see if they can get better before I take more pics!

Only so many ab shots one man can take..

boo urns

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I'm old enough to be on that cusp between X and Y where I'm just lazy enough to be worthless but also know how to use a cellphone

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

When 1/2 + 7 is more than 30 you don't need to worry about it

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    I like OSX and windows 7 equally. But I love iOS. It is my favorite OS that I have ever used because it gets out of the way and lets you just use the apps. Its also incredibly stable and secure, and super easy to use.
    I hate how I have to jailbreak iOS for it to work properly.

I literally do not understand what you mean. It works properly out of the box. If you want to do more than it allows you to, that is your issue.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh and guys!

BTW

Blameless, no!

Now you fulfill the "half your age + 7" rule for much of chat. Turn around, go back to 18!

muahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHUEHEHEHEHEHE

nah
    you're all safe from me and my
    womanly charms
    *trips*

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Oh and guys!

BTW

Blameless, no!

Now you fulfill the "half your age + 7" rule for much of chat. Turn around, go back to 18!

Not mine.

So old :(

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i find the idea of caring about windows still supporting older programs weird, and I'm not sure how that stops them "steamlining" the OS

that just seems like technobabble for the sake of it

it will never effect 99.99% of people using the OS perfectly fine

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Oh and guys!

BTW

omg i am so old

Gen y is millenials

Well that makes sense. Maybe I'm supposed to be in Gen X because I'm a 1980 baby.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015

down for the first 6 months, up for the last 6 months

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I'm old enough to be on that cusp between X and Y where I'm just lazy enough to be worthless but also know how to use a cellphoneAdam and Abraham

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

Make @Casual‌ link you to the last one I posted.

Gimme a few more weeks of MMA to see if they can get better before I take more pics!

boo urns

>:[

• Options
    my 1/2+7 is probably older than at least a third of [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So what's the over/under on Blackberry folding up shop in the next year or so?

They squeaked out a profit or just a tiny loss last quarter.

There's been a fair amount in the IT press about how they still have a niche that it's difficult to fill with other products

Apparently the new devices are basically intended for their current coustomers, and devices intended to expand their share are coming next

They also have the current blackberry OS set up to be able to run Android apps. It's helped them close some of the app gap.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    At 29 I can only date people legally allowed to consume alcohol.
    This works for me.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    I'm still too young for my 1/2+7 to be legal

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    i find the idea of caring about windows still supporting older programs weird, and I'm not sure how that stops them "steamlining" the OS

that just seems like technobabble for the sake of it

it will never effect 99.99% of people using the OS perfectly fine

It forces them to keep a lot of things static. Maybe they don't want to use the registry anymore. Maybe they want to change how operations are prioritized. They can't, because it needs to work in a way that older programs can work with.

• Options
    my 1/2+7 is probably older than at least a third of [chat]most old testament characters

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I stopped bothering with the 1/2 + 7 rule when I turned 14

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015

Make Casual‌ link you to the last one I posted.

boo urns

I'm sorry.

forgiveness hugs

6tvWC4s.jpg

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Oh and guys!

BTW

Blameless, no!

Not mine.

So old :(

Yea, come back in...two? But I'm also aging. Shit, time to bust out the 10th grade algebra, we got a two variable equation set.

*scribbles*

Three years.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh...there's the klonopin

I just want to let each and every one of you know that I love you. You are my best friends, and since I am under the influence, this isn't a legally binding statement and you can't use it against me later

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I'm still too young for my 1/2+7 to be legal

You could always be like that guy in Transformers 4. But that would require remembering Transformers 4.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I like OSX and windows 7 equally. But I love iOS. It is my favorite OS that I have ever used because it gets out of the way and lets you just use the apps. Its also incredibly stable and secure, and super easy to use.

I literally do not understand what you mean. It works properly out of the box. If you want to do more than it allows you to, that is your issue.
    I purchase a chrome item, I can install and modify it at will out of the box no jail break required, the same is not true for an IOS device. Nobody puts zepherin in a corner. Except my mom who has literally put me in a corner before.

• Options
    Eww. Half my age plus 7 is 23. I couldn't date no 23 year old. It would be all instagraming twitters and wearing tight jeans and not knowing what albums are. Plus my wife would be pretty upset.

• Options
    Honestly though. There's nothing wrong with sleeping with an 18-21 year old.
    I just can't be in a relationship with them right?
    Isn't this how it works?
    Oh god, Stacey is all my fault.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    my 1/2+7 is probably older than at least a third of geological features

sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

I just want to let each and every one of you know that I love you. You are my best friends, and since I am under the influence, this isn't a legally binding statement and you can't use it against me later

*Scribbles frantically in notepad*

does that include blackmail?

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    When we were leaving the cab a couple days ago the cabby stopped Patty and I to ask how long we'd been friends and to tell us we were adorable.

I always find it unreasonably flattering when strangers stop you to tell you how interesting/entertaining your conversations are.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Isn't this how it works?

It's totally okay.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Isn't this how it works?

I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU DAD

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

*Scribbles frantically in notepad*

does that include blackmail?

Pretty sure that's illegal all on its own

• Options

I purchase a chrome item, I can install and modify it at will out of the box no jail break required, the same is not true for an IOS device. Nobody puts zepherin in a corner. Except my mom who has literally put me in a corner before.

I get the problem. Think of Steve Jobs as your mother. And your father. And your god. Now you are good to go.

• Options
    oh hey guys so

would any of you like to watch a livestream of me drawing...? I'm not sure if this is a thing people are interested in? I think @Abdhyius‌ said something about it the other day

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    I've seen "tow the line" used so frequently recently that I actually starting questioning myself.

i don't know where to put this but i have to let it out

This discussion has been closed.