Options

Lord of the [chat]s

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Why don't we all just take benzos all the time

the world would be such a better place if we were all on benzos.

i think they tried that in the 70s

uh they made STAR WARS in the 70's

the good ones.

wait the whats?

Palestine are the good guys

this is a hatecrime

is it organichu

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    the aiming in the first resident evil is the worst

but that adds to the terrorrrrrr

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Why don't we all just take benzos all the time

the world would be such a better place if we were all on benzos.

i think they tried that in the 70s

uh they made STAR WARS in the 70's

the good ones.

wait the whats?

Palestine are the good guys

this is a hatecrime

is it organichu

It's not organichu, it's a hatecrime[/Dad Joke]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    nothing cheers people up like alcohol when they're sad or depressed right

riiiiiiight

• Options
    who all watched me be the monster in evolve? @‌

i'm wondering how entertaining that game was to stream

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

riiiiiiight

alcohol bypasses a large chunk of my colon and goes straight into the super absorptive small intestine meaning A couple of drinks doesn't make me drunk, it gets me straight to falling asleep standing up

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I always liked Silent Hill better, but it had nothing on Resident Evil in terms of combat. Also Resident Evil didn't just hurl zombies at you from outside the map bounds (I totally forgot Silent Hill 2 did this on the way to the bowling alley. Just running along and mannequins come flying out of the trees like Pyramid Head is just out of sight chucking whatever he finds at you)

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    who all watched me be the monster in evolve? @‌

i'm wondering how entertaining that game was to stream

@elki

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

riiiiiiight
    btlc-elevate.png

zepherin on
  • Options
    Ilpala wrote: »
    I always liked Silent Hill better, but it had nothing on Resident Evil in terms of combat. Also Resident Evil didn't just hurl zombies at you from outside the map bounds (I totally forgot Silent Hill 2 did this on the way to the bowling alley. Just running along and mannequins come flying out of the trees like Pyramid Head is just out of sight chucking whatever he finds at you)

it is a bitch to get through these super tight mansion corridors with zombies

and now there are crimson heads!

i scream and run like a red headed child with a scraped knee

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ooh hotlink that image you nasty pig

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.pcgamer.com/lets-stop-calling-ourselves-the-pc-master-race/
    This isn’t a plea for political correctness—not associating oneself with Nazi pastiches is just good living. It’s fun to treat our hobby like a club and build camaraderie, but I don’t think a reference to white supremacy is going to encourage club membership.

This guy clearly never joked about White Power when playing Magic the Gathering, either.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/extra-punctuation/12882-The-PC-Master-Race-Discussion-Political-Correctness-vs-Language-
    the Nazis were dicks, and they don't deserve to have power over our language anymore. If some millennial can honestly use the term 'PC Master Race' for years without even knowing that it's a Nazi reference, then I'd chalk that up as a win.

Wait, this doesn't sound like a good thing, either.

I'm going to guess that 99.9% of PC gamers invoking Master Race know it has something to do about Nazis. They're clearly not a dim bunch since they've each scraped together the $2000 needed to make their monster gaming rigs. And the term does carry a pleasing edginess that neatly bundles PC gamers' smugness and their love of fancy graphics. Catchy as it is, we must stop identifying the platform as Master Race so we can remember the truth that PC gaming is terrible, filled with frozen screens and driver problems and an unending cavalcade of updates and patches.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ooh hotlink that image you nasty pig
    3617872227_70cf61f093.jpg

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i'm a PC Master Race realist.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Walking around for lunch I came across this old dog

cARSH7vl.jpg

i had so much love to give

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go cut some cards today to drown my sorrows.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I am not 100% sold on that lineup, but I don't know a lot of the undercards

a lot of bands there I've seen/have plans to see elsewhere

Brand New, Electric Wizard, Sunn, Fucked Up, Sun Kil Moon, Thurston Moore, Panda Bear, James Blake and HEALTH would all be cool though

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »

riiiiiiight
    btlc-elevate.png

"I feel pretty good!"
    "yeah!"
    "...is it hot in here?"

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    oh hey guys so

would any of you like to watch a livestream of me drawing...? I'm not sure if this is a thing people are interested in? I think @Abdhyius‌ said something about it the other day

I'd watch it

Good god I hate Livestream
    how do you tell if you are broadcasting something? *fiddles with buttons*

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »

Brand New, Electric Wizard, Sunn, Fucked Up, Sun Kil Moon, Thurston Moore, Panda Bear, James Blake and HEALTH would all be cool though

This is the definition of obscure.

Boom. Roasted.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    So some cleavage and if your viewership suddenly skyrockets then it's working.
    Oh, you're not using Twitch are you.

Edit: Also try to visit your own stream

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    oh hey guys so

would any of you like to watch a livestream of me drawing...? I'm not sure if this is a thing people are interested in? I think @Abdhyius‌ said something about it the other day

I'd watch it

log on and look at your stream

so meta

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    the aiming in the first resident evil is the worst

but that adds to the terrorrrrrr

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    http://www.pcgamer.com/lets-stop-calling-ourselves-the-pc-master-race/
    This isn’t a plea for political correctness—not associating oneself with Nazi pastiches is just good living. It’s fun to treat our hobby like a club and build camaraderie, but I don’t think a reference to white supremacy is going to encourage club membership.

This guy clearly never joked about White Power when playing Magic the Gathering, either.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/extra-punctuation/12882-The-PC-Master-Race-Discussion-Political-Correctness-vs-Language-
    the Nazis were dicks, and they don't deserve to have power over our language anymore. If some millennial can honestly use the term 'PC Master Race' for years without even knowing that it's a Nazi reference, then I'd chalk that up as a win.

Wait, this doesn't sound like a good thing, either.

I'm going to guess that 99.9% of PC gamers invoking Master Race know it has something to do about Nazis. They're clearly not a dim bunch since they've each scraped together the $2000 needed to make their monster gaming rigs. And the term does carry a pleasing edginess that neatly bundles PC gamers' smugness and their love of fancy graphics. Catchy as it is, we must stop identifying the platform as Master Race so we can remember the truth that PC gaming is terrible, filled with frozen screens and driver problems and an unending cavalcade of updates and patches.

. . .

• Options
    @‌eddy

I found this on reddit

...I

...is this you?

B70nCA4IAAErgpL.jpg

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Singapore slings are, well, not disappointing, because they were exactly what I was expecting, but it's just overly sweet nonsense

I'm skeptical anyone in your country can make a decent cocktail

• Options
    i got more viewers every time i let a nip slip

just sayin', BC

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

You're not allowed to use Twitch unless you're doing dedicated gaming stuff which is such fucking bullshit because Livestream is so fucking clunky grraaaahhhh

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    no lud that's batman

• Options
    Singapore slings are, well, not disappointing, because they were exactly what I was expecting, but it's just overly sweet nonsense

have you tried vodka and fish heads?

• Options
    OH MY GOD EDDY IS BATMAN

• Options
    oh hey guys so

I'd watch it

log on and look at your stream

so meta

When I do this nothing shows up
    there is a button for "posting" a live video in an "event" but that just makes you download the tool to do the live video which I already have on my machine.
    why.

• Options

You're not allowed to use Twitch unless you're doing dedicated gaming stuff which is such fucking bullshit because Livestream is so fucking clunky grraaaahhhh

would the twitch police descend on you?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

This is the definition of obscure.

Boom. Roasted.

I feel as though they fucked up some of the ordering too

Like Run The Jewels easily coulda been higher up than Ariel Pink

American Football definitely deserve to be higher than Foxygen

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    hahaha holy shit no that isn't me unfortunately, although i was extremely confused at first

i have much better skin

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Coffee plus pure alcohol is all the cocktail norway needs.

• Options

would the twitch police descend on you?

I dunno...
    should I risk it?
    Are any of you twitch police?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    BC i cant even figure out how to FIND a stream on that website

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    @‌eddy

I found this on reddit

...I

...is this you?

B70nCA4IAAErgpL.jpg

'cism

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    hahaha holy shit no that isn't me unfortunately, although i was extremely confused at first

i have much better skin

Yeah it was the only thing that made me doubt. You have the porcelain skin of a china doll

This discussion has been closed.